Male, 18 - Am I balding

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get spending money and I got fired from my part time job. As we're in the middle of a lockdown, it is very unlikely I will be able to find a job.

Anyway, this is beside the point. Thanks to your amazing advice about dermarolling, I now have an enormous thinning spot on my crown. You should stop running around this forum telling everyone to put oils, dermaroll and alpecin shampoo in their hair, and you should stop fear mongering about Minoxidil and Finasteride.

Also, crown is now so bad, and my hair so thin that my parents have noticed, and finally agree to get me some help, so maybe you ended up helping me with that. They've agreed that I can take Finasteride and Minoxidil, as long as a dermatologist agrees.

I'm now ignoring your messages, because you've been of no help to me, I only considered dermarolling after you brought it up to me.

It has now accelerated the shedding, and it's finally stopped, the hairs I was losing were thick and healthy, not minaturised.

My hair is now much thinner than it was literally a week ago, because I'm pretty sure I've put my hair in some state of shock loss after dermarolling

I'm now considering buying toppik till I get my finasteride prescription, because of how bad it was.

I should've never listened to some random quack on the internet who's going around fear mongering about Finasteride, telling people not to masturbate, because it somehow increases DHT, but only at random points and when people are "susceptible." Honestly, I was close to buying alpecin shampoo, so glad I didn't because I would've wasted my money on something useless again.

Honestly, I now find it funny how you told me Finasteride "doesn't really work for a receding hairline" when you're telling me to use alpecin.

Even if I get sides from Finasteride, I will continue using it now, as I cannot deal with the psychological stress of having worse hair than my 60 year old dad at 18.

I'm in a big depression right now, because my hair is so much worse than it was just a month ago and I found this site.

Before you start playing the blame game kido, you should check your alibi, because your timeline has caught you out more than once with your false information and the blame game.

For your information, several other experienced members here also mentioned you should use dermarolling and staying away from Finasteride due to your age. So stop pretending like you went solely off my advice. You agreed to several other members too who also suggested you use dermarolling.

Also, you apparently have a sensitive scalp, how were we supposed to know. These things are only found out by trial and error. Theres no 1 shoe fits all.

Secondly, we've already discussed your lies regarding the essential oils. Why don't you remind everyone that you actually started using Essential Oils before you posted here because you mentioned using it for a few weeks yet I had only mentioned oils recently.

Thirdly, you literally created a second thread explaining how silly you were to incorrectly mix essential oils with a Carrier Oil. You literally said it yourself your ratios were wrong. So don't blame me, once again for your own stupidity. You surely did your own research once upon a time which brought you to the conclusion to try essential oils in the first place.

I still stand behind what I suggested by you using Alpecin Shampoo. It's a caffeine shampoo, not a drug. It would not cause any negative side effects and I never mentioned any of these natural options are a cure but will simply improve your condition. Once again, I even mentioned you don't even have to go with the Aplecin brand specifically because Im not here to promote it. It's simply known that caffeine helps hair.
Look at Regenepure DR. It has caffeine in it but I doubted you'd be able to afford it so I gave you a cheaper option.

I also mentioned you use Ketoconazole Shampoo which is something several other forum members here including senior members agreed with.

Then, I stand by what I said about excessive Masturbation, some members here agreed with me, and I also clearly stated it's not a golden rule that applies to everyone but if you do want to try everything you can to help to agrevate your hairloss LESS, then stopping masturbation can assist some people to some degree, it won't stop your male pattern baldness though or reverse it, it just won't accelerate it further. There's many people that mentioned excessive sex which is a similar concept as excessive masturbation leads to excess prolactin on the scalp which affects hair.

Regarding Minoxidil, I don't recall saying anything bad. In fact I probably advised you to try it with dermarolling. Which I stand by. I'm against Finasteride not Minoxidil. The only problem you had with Minoxidil is that your parents confiscated your stash.

Essentially, everything I recommend was only safe. So I was looking out for your safety. So stop trying to play the blame game, you're just making yourself look worse. You can't fool people who are alert.

Next, I stand exactly where I stood regarding the Finasteride. There's loads of people on the internet that also agree with what I say about Finasteride.

Someone in this thread mentioned that the Post Finasteride Syndrome Foundation Website probably had like 100 users or less, and I told them their so wrong. Well, I got an email update from Post Finasteride Syndrome Foundation just yesterday saying that their website is so big they have translated it into Russian, Spanish, Chinese and Hindi which are the 4 most spoken languages in the world. That's how big it is. I have attached a screenshot to show you just how many users of PFS-org use the website. They said they had:

32 000 *NEW* Spanish users on the website,
8 000 *NEW* Chinese users and
5 000 *NEW* Russian users.

Which made a 330% increase in the Post Finasteride Organization websites average users per month. Which clearly shows theres FARRRR more people on there than people incorrectly thought.

For such reason, it's evident that Finasteride can definitely be harmful. For those reasons I always advise alternative options.

But anyway, my advice was not just for you but others who are quietly lurking without commenting and who are more smart and know how to put 2 and 2 together. If you don't want my advice trust me, I'm more than happy to stop lol which I will be doing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210121_022558.jpg
    Screenshot_20210121_022558.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here’s how the back of my head/crown area looks like with flash. Kind of looks similar to yours? I think it looks fine? I think your hair should grow back regardless still if you did some microneedling just be patient, the good thing is your hopping on finasteride.

Attachments

• 32173267-DAB5-45D2-8A65-200EBA15633C.jpeg
    32173267-DAB5-45D2-8A65-200EBA15633C.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look how thin my hair is now, i never had a problem with. Density before

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-21-13-49-34-86_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-21-13-49-34-86_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 73

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before you start playing the blame game kido, you should check your alibi, because your timeline has caught you out more than once with your false information and the blame game.
How about you shut up,. You literally sent me videos with. Amazing. Dermarolling results which of. Course made me want to try. It. My. Hair is. So f*****g thin. Now because of the. Shock loss it caused me. Because. Of your shitty advice, all of my density has gone. So f*** off, leave me alone, your advice has fucked me up. I knew something was wrong when the hairs that were falling were healthy and thick. My entire midscalp region is so f*****g thin. Do you know what. I am stupid for listening to some idiot on an internet forum telling me to roll a needle on my scalp. Seriously f*** off, and to any lurkers, take my advice, don't listen to this guy, he is willing to give out shitty advice, but not take responsibility when the advice he gives you ends up hurting you. Just f*** off, and leave me alone. I take responsibility for being so stupid as to listen to some internet loser, but you shouldn't have told me to do this. Seriously. f*** you. And leave me the f*** alone. Don't go giving around sh*t advice, because it's only gonna end up hurting other people

Attachments

• IMG20210114095930.jpg
    IMG20210114095930.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 57

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
L

For your information, several other experienced members here also mentioned you should use dermarolling and staying away from Finasteride due to your age. So stop pretending like you went solely off my advice. You agreed to several other members too who also suggested you use dermarolling.

Also, you apparently have a sensitive scalp, how were we supposed to know. These things are only found out by trial and error. Theres no 1 shoe fits all.

Secondly, we've already discussed your lies regarding the essential oils. Why don't you remind everyone that you actually started using Essential Oils before you posted here because you mentioned using it for a few weeks yet I had only mentioned oils recently.

Thirdly, you literally created a second thread explaining how silly you were to incorrectly mix essential oils with a Carrier Oil. You literally said it yourself your ratios were wrong. So don't blame me, once again for your own stupidity. You surely did your own research once upon a time which brought you to the conclusion to try essential oils in the first place.

I still stand behind what I suggested by you using Alpecin Shampoo. It's a caffeine shampoo, not a drug. It would not cause any negative side effects and I never mentioned any of these natural options are a cure but will simply improve your condition. Once again, I even mentioned you don't even have to go with the Aplecin brand specifically because Im not here to promote it. It's simply known that caffeine helps hair.
Look at Regenepure DR. It has caffeine in it but I doubted you'd be able to afford it so I gave you a cheaper option.

I also mentioned you use Ketoconazole Shampoo which is something several other forum members here including senior members agreed with.

Then, I stand by what I said about Masturbation, some members here agreed with me, and I also clearly stated it's not a golden rule that applies to everyone but if you do want to try everything you can to help to agrevate your hairloss LESS, then stopping masturbation can assist some people to some degree, it won't stop your male pattern baldness though or reverse it, it just won't accelerate it further. There's many people that mentioned excessive sex which is a similar concept as masturbation leads to excess prolactin on the scalp which affects hair.

Regarding Minoxidil, I don't recall saying anything bad. In fact I probably advised you to try it with dermarolling. Which I stand by. I'm against Finasteride not Minoxidil. The only problem you had with Minoxidil is that your parents confiscated your stash.

Essentially, everything I recommend was only safe. So I was looking out for your safety. So stop trying to play the blame game, you're just making yourself look worse. You can't fool people who are alert.

Next, I stand exactly where I stood regarding the Finasteride. There's loads of people on the internet that also agree with what I say about Finasteride.

Someone in this thread mentioned that the Post Finasteride Syndrome Foundation Website probably had like 100 users or less, and I told them their so wrong. Well, I got an email update from Post Finasteride Syndrome Foundation just yesterday saying that their website is so big they have translated it into Russian, Spanish, Chinese and Hindi which are the 4 most spoken languages in the world. That's how big it is. I have attached a screenshot to show you just how many users of PFS-org use the website. They said they had:

Which made a 330% increase in the Post Finasteride Organization websites average users per month. Which clearly shows theres FARRRR more people on there than people incorrectly thought.

For such reason, it's evident that Finasteride can definitely be harmful. For those reasons I always advise alternative options.

But anyway, my advice was not just for you but others who are quietly lurking without commenting and who are more smart and know how to put 2 and 2 together. If you don't want my advice trust me, I'm more than happy to stop lol which I will be doing.

all.

I don't want your advice, but your advice fucked me up. I wasn't lying about essential oils, I just didn't mention it as I felt it was unimportant. Seriously f*** you. Your advice has caused me to make my hair even worse. Look how f*****g thin my midscalp is because of the shock loss that dermarolling causes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-21-13-49-31-32_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-21-13-49-31-32_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 71

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Then, I stand by what I said about Masturbation, some members here agreed with me, and I also clearly stated it's not a golden rule that applies to everyone but if you do want to try everything you can to help to agrevate your hairloss LESS, then stopping masturbation can assist some people to some degree, it won't stop your male pattern baldness though or reverse it, it just won't accelerate it further. There's many people that mentioned excessive sex which is a similar concept as masturbation leads to excess prolactin on the scalp which affects hair.

You were first to reply to my thread, so of course I listened to you the most. Happy to give out sh*t advice, but not willing to take responsibility for the pain that it causes

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about you shut up,. You literally sent me videos with. Amazing. Dermarolling results which of. Course made me want to try. It. My. Hair is. So f*****g thin. Now because of the. Shock loss it caused me. Because. Of your shitty advice, all of my density has gone. So f*** off, leave me alone, your advice has fucked me up. I knew something was wrong when the hairs that were falling were healthy and thick. My entire midscalp region is so f*****g thin. Do you know what. I am stupid for listening to some idiot on an internet forum telling me to roll a needle on my scalp. Seriously f*** off, and to any lurkers, take my advice, don't listen to this guy, he is willing to give out shitty advice, but not take responsibility when the advice he gives you ends up hurting you. Just f*** off, and leave me alone. I take responsibility for being so stupid as to listen to some internet loser, but you shouldn't have told me to do this. Seriously. f*** you. And leave me the f*** alone. Don't go giving around sh*t advice, because it's only gonna end up hurting other people

Videos is plural. I sent you 1 link to 1 video showing the difference between a Derma Pen and a Derma Roller. You didn't even buy the Derma Pen which is what I recommended.

Plus, almost everyone in this thread also recommended you try Dermarolling, so unless you have a joint problem with every single forum member in this thread, both Established members, experienced members and senior members, you should shut your cry baby mouth.

Also, it's not just me but everyone here highly doubts its the Derma-roller or any other treatment you recently used on your hair that caused your thinning or hairloss. Almost everyone has been telling you your hair looks the same or that your using harsh lighting or parting of your hair has been making your hair look worse than what it is. Or the fact that you've only now started taking wet hair pictures in harsh lighting with your hair parted which will obviously make your hair look worse than what it was.

My last comment here will be that if you even have as much hair loss as you claim, it's probably because you genetically have an aggressive form of hairloss and it's probably nothing to do with any other treatment you've used. It just so happened to be a coincidence that you were using these hairloss treatments at the same time as you experienced hairloss/shedding/thinning.

I haven't heard of anyone actually having such hairloss/thinning solely due to Derma-rolling besides your case. The shock loss is super rare. And Derma-rolling works for many many many people. Almost everyone on this thread besides me recommended you try it as well.

Last edited:

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it is shock loss it’ll recover. Leave your hair alone for a bit and stop messing around with it. If your hair hasn’t recovered in a month, start minoxidil.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it is shock loss it’ll recover. Leave your hair alone for a bit and stop messing around with it. If your hair hasn’t recovered in a month, start minoxidil.
Hey man, I don't even know if it will recover, it has probably accelerated my male pattern baldness, if you look at the picture of the hairs that fell out, you can see there's so many of them, and not one of minaturised. I've also got so much dandruff now, which I have never had in my life before. When I touched my hair all this fell out. I know for a fact it wasn't like this before, but I've heard that shock loss can accelerate male pattern baldness, so I'm really worried right now as to whether it can even grow back

Attachments

• IMG20210121142907.jpg
    IMG20210121142907.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 57

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, I don't even know if it will recover, it has probably accelerated my male pattern baldness, if you look at the picture of the hairs that fell out, you can see there's so many of them, and not one of minaturised. I've also got so much dandruff now, which I have never had in my life before. When I touched my hair all this fell out. I know for a fact it wasn't like this before, but I've heard that shock loss can accelerate male pattern baldness, so I'm really worried right now as to whether it can even grow back

When they say accelerate it really doesn’t mean you just lose those hairs. They’ll grow back thinner maybe, but it’ll take a while before you lose them. That’s what male pattern baldness is. Use Nizoral for your dandruff and relax. This is a long term fight, not one decided by a few weeks

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When they say accelerate it really doesn’t mean you just lose those hairs. They’ll grow back thinner maybe, but it’ll take a while before you lose them. That’s what male pattern baldness is. Use Nizoral for your dandruff and relax. This is a long term fight, not one decided by a few weeks
Thanks man, I'm definitely taking a break from these forums for now though

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Videos is plural. I sent you 1 link to 1 video showing the difference between a Derma Pen and a Derma Roller. You didn't even buy the Derma Pen which is what I recommended.

Plus, almost everyone in this thread also recommended you try Dermarolling, so unless you have a joint problem with every single forum member in this thread, both Established members, experienced members and senior members, you should shut your cry baby mouth.

Also, it's not just me but everyone here highly doubts its the Derma-roller or any other treatment you recently used on your hair that caused your thinning or hairloss. Almost everyone has been telling you your hair looks the same or that your using harsh lighting or parting of your hair has been making your hair look worse than what it is. Or the fact that you've only now started taking wet hair pictures in harsh lighting with your hair parted which will obviously make your hair look worse than what it was.

My last comment here will be that if you even have as much hair loss as you claim, it's probably because you genetically have an aggressive form of hairloss and it's probably nothing to do with any other treatment you've used. It just so happened to be a coincidence that you were using these hairloss treatments at the same time as you experienced hairloss/shedding/thinning.

I haven't heard of anyone actually having such hairloss/thinning solely due to Derma-rolling besides your case. The shock loss is super rare. And Derma-rolling works for many many many people. Almost everyone on this thread besides me recommended you try it as well.
I literally have photographic evidence of my hair worsening within a week. That's literally not possible with Androgenetic Alopecia. I posted on this thread because I was worried about my left temple. Not diffuse thinning. I literally have pictures of the hairs that fell out a literal day after I dermarolled. I have never had a problem with dandruff, or an oily scalp until I did that.

I don't think it's possible to see so much deterioration within two weeks, even with an agresssive form of hair loss.

I've literally been hyper attentantive to my hair for the past month, and I would've noticed if my crown was in such a bad state as it is now, and if my hairline was as thin as it was now.

So, either my hair loss somehow accelerated greatly within the last two weeks, or I experienced shock loss.

I'm not taking the risk anymore, I'm done with messing up my hair with these unproven treatments, I'm getting a Finasteride prescription Tommorow, and I'm not looking back. Even if I do get side effects, i will continue using it because I care more about the health of my hair than my mental and sexual health at this point.

So really, the only thing I can thank you for is for giving me the courage to start Finasteride.

Attachments

• IMG20210101155935.jpg
    IMG20210101155935.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG20210101011538.jpg
    IMG20210101011538.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG20210111134635.jpg
    IMG20210111134635.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG20210111134615.jpg
    IMG20210111134615.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG20210111141743.jpg
    IMG20210111141743.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG20210111141807.jpg
    IMG20210111141807.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG20210118010104.jpg
    IMG20210118010104.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG20210118010125.jpg
    IMG20210118010125.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG20210118010203.jpg
    IMG20210118010203.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG20210118013217.jpg
    IMG20210118013217.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG20210118012551.jpg
    IMG20210118012551.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG20210118011052.jpg
    IMG20210118011052.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG20210118005400.jpg
    IMG20210118005400.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG20210114114421.jpg
    IMG20210114114421.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG20201225004601.jpg
    IMG20201225004601.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG20210111143203.jpg
    IMG20210111143203.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG20210114094814.jpg
    IMG20210114094814.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_2021-01-21-13-49-32-91_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-21-13-49-32-91_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 68

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally have photographic evidence of my hair worsening within a week. That's literally not possible with Androgenetic Alopecia. I posted on this thread because I was worried about my left temple. Not diffuse thinning. I literally have pictures of the hairs that fell out a literal day after I dermarolled. I have never had a problem with dandruff, or an oily scalp until I did that.

I don't think it's possible to see so much deterioration within two weeks, even with an agresssive form of hair loss.

I've literally been hyper attentantive to my hair for the past month, and I would've noticed if my crown was in such a bad state as it is now, and if my hairline was as thin as it was now.

So, either my hair loss somehow accelerated greatly within the last two weeks, or I experienced shock loss.

I'm not taking the risk anymore, I'm done with messing up my hair with these unproven treatments, I'm getting a Finasteride prescription Tommorow, and I'm not looking back. Even if I do get side effects, i will continue using it because I care more about the health of my hair than my mental and sexual health at this point.

So really, the only thing I can thank you for is for giving me the courage to start Finasteride.

Just for comparison, and incase anyone else is lazy to go to the beginning of this thread and see Nebula's very first pictures he uploaded in this thread on Day 1. I have taken the effort to reshare Nebula's Day 1 pictures he posted in this very thread.

It's pretty clear your hair was thin enough even on Day 1 (before you got any advice from anyone here and before you started Derma rolling) such that your scalp was always visible in several places. Taking these Day 1 pictures into account, it's also very clear to see that your pictures that you posted yesterday show your hair in your crown region and the hair at the back of your scalp parted much more and your hair looks much more ruffled up in several more places and is parted in far more different directions as compared to your relatively neatly flattened hair in your Day 1 pictures. With that being said, I still believe, as have several other members in this thread also mentioned, that you hair looks the same as your Day 1 pictures.

So all that blaming the hair treatments recommended to you and blaming me really is just bullshit. Yeah a few of your strands of hair fell off, but everyone loses between 50 to 100 hairs a day, which is the normal rate actually.

Infact, the picture I attached now from your Day 1 pictures of the top of your scalp, actually looks slightly worse than the pictures you posted yesterday, because your Day 1 pictures show more places on the top of your scalp where your scalp is visible.

The reason why you noticed hair fall more when you applied oils - where you would have had to massage your scalp or when you used a Derma roller, is because you're using more force on your hair during those moments than compared to your normal daily movements when you aren't touching your hair but still lose hairs throughout the day, so ofcourse it will seem as if the "shedding" was instantaneous to the moment you applied the oils or used the Derma roller.

Also, if you're so worried now about shedding when all that was advised to you was alternatives that had the lowest rate of side effects and shedding, I can't imagine how you'd handle the major sheds that happen notoriously with the use of a potent drug that is Finasteride, so be my guest.

Last edited:

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking these Day 1 pictures into account, it's also very clear to see that your pictures that you posted yesterday show your hair in your crown region and the hair at the back of your scalp parted much more and your hair looks much more ruffled up in several more places and is parted in far more different directions as compared to your relatively neatly flattened hair in your Day 1 pictures.
Lol are you stupid, my scalp looks so much better then than it does now, and by the way, I didn't notice hair falling out when I dermarolled, I noticed a massive increwse in hair fall in the days after I dermarolled. The reason why my hair looks more "ruffled up" than it did on day one is because my hair is much longer than it was a month ago, which was after I got it cut short.

You literally admitted that dermarolling can cause a shed, and now you're going back on it lol.

Anyway, I find it creepy that you've saved my photos and uploaded them, I'd like to request that you take them down. I've got three photos from this week and one photo from the second of January, and although you can see some scalp on the second of January, it's pretty obvious that my hair as gotten much worse. There's literally no hair where there used to be, and that's not possible from "ruffled up hair"

Also on the day 1 photos I was literally trying to make my scalp visible, I don't have to do that anymore, also, my hair is oiled up from that stupid rosemary oil I was using, so if anything it makes my hair look thinner than it was

Also the 50-100 strands is bullshit, I've checked my pillow every day for the past month, and it's only since I dermarolled that there's been hairs on my pillow. Same with the shower, where I check hair fall with a catch. It's increased dramatically lol. What else do you think made those healthy hairs that I lost fall out lmao.

Anyway, because my hair has gotten visually worse, as I've captured with photos, my parents ended up getting me an appointment with a dermatologist (a professional, not some random guy on a forum.)

So I'm starting Finasteride, which is an FDA approved drug, which I'm hoping will recover some of the very visible loss that I've taken in the past month.

Attachments

• IMG20210118005255.jpg
    IMG20210118005255.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG20210118005400.jpg
    IMG20210118005400.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_2021-01-20-23-23-39-97_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-20-23-23-39-97_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG20210118010315.jpg
    IMG20210118010315.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 60

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just for comparison, and incase anyone else is lazy to go to the beginning of this thread and see Nebula's very first pictures he uploaded in this thread on Day 1. I have taken the effort to reshare Nebula's Day 1 pictures he posted in this very thread.

It's pretty clear your hair was thin enough even on Day 1 (before you got any advice from anyone here and before you started Derma rolling) such that your scalp was always visible in several places. Taking these Day 1 pictures into account, it's also very clear to see that your pictures that you posted yesterday show your hair in your crown region and the hair at the back of your scalp parted much more and your hair looks much more ruffled up in several more places and is parted in far more different directions as compared to your relatively neatly flattened hair in your Day 1 pictures. With that being said, I still believe, as have several other members in this thread also mentioned, that you hair looks the same as your Day 1 pictures.

So all that blaming the hair treatments recommended to you and blaming me really is just bullshit. Yeah a few of your strands of hair fell off, but everyone loses between 50 to 100 hairs a day, which is the normal rate actually.

Infact, the picture I attached now from your Day 1 pictures of the top of your scalp, actually looks slightly worse than the pictures you posted yesterday, because your Day 1 pictures show more places on the top of your scalp where your scalp is visible.

The reason why you noticed hair fall more when you applied oils - where you would have had to massage your scalp or when you used a Derma roller, is because you're using more force on your hair during those moments than compared to your normal daily movements when you aren't touching your hair but still lose hairs throughout the day, so ofcourse it will seem as if the "shedding" was instantaneous to the moment you applied the oils or used the Derma roller.

Also, if you're so worried now about shedding when all that was advised to you was alternatives that had the lowest rate of side effects and shedding, I can't imagine how you'd handle the major sheds that happen notoriously with the use of a potent drug that is Finasteride, so be my guest.
Also, my middle parting looks so much thicker than it does now, to be honest I don't even know why I'm arguing with you, because it's literally my experience, and you've just been observing over the internet lmao, so how would you even know if my hair has gotten worse or not (which it has).

I'm more comfortable with Finasteride sheds, because at least I know that's a sign of the drug working, and it's not f*****g up my hair like the undiluted rosemary oil did.

Also I've been doing a pull test on my hair everyday for the last month, so I know for a fact shedding has increased in the last two weeks.

Anyway, take my photos down in case I want to delete this thread in the future (hopefully after a few years of successful use of Finasteride) and I will be done with you, thanks and bye

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol are you stupid, my scalp looks so much better then than it does now, and by the way, I didn't notice hair falling out when I dermarolled, I noticed a massive increwse in hair fall in the days after I dermarolled. The reason why my hair looks more "ruffled up" than it did on day one is because my hair is much longer than it was a month ago, which was after I got it cut short.

You literally admitted that dermarolling can cause a shed, and now you're going back on it lol.

Anyway, I find it creepy that you've saved my photos and uploaded them, I'd like to request that you take them down. I've got three photos from this week and one photo from the second of January, and although you can see some scalp on the second of January, it's pretty obvious that my hair as gotten much worse. There's literally no hair where there used to be, and that's not possible from "ruffled up hair"

Also on the day 1 photos I was literally trying to make my scalp visible, I don't have to do that anymore, also, my hair is oiled up from that stupid rosemary oil I was using, so if anything it makes my hair look thinner than it was

Also the 50-100 strands is bullshit, I've checked my pillow every day for the past month, and it's only since I dermarolled that there's been hairs on my pillow. Same with the shower, where I check hair fall with a catch. It's increased dramatically lol. What else do you think made those healthy hairs that I lost fall out lmao.

Anyway, because my hair has gotten visually worse, as I've captured with photos, my parents ended up getting me an appointment with a dermatologist (a professional, not some random guy on a forum.)

So I'm starting Finasteride, which is an FDA approved drug, which I'm hoping will recover some of the very visible loss that I've taken in the past month.

We can only judge based on what pictures you provided and you asked for assistance in the beginning. Conclusions were made based on the pictures you provided only and you were constantly worried about your hair deteriorating throughout this thread and you constantly asked for opinions based on the pictures you constantly uploaded.

It is only evident now for the first time in this whole thread from your first picture you uploaded now that there is a substantial loss of hair in the crown region. Until then, you were asking everyone for advice and we were all basing our advice based purely on what we could see in your pictures you provided.

So before then of course I felt there was no substantial loss which made it seem like I'm going back on the shock loss thing. Also, I'm sure you recall, everyone else in this thread said your hair looked the same as your previous pictures. But now based on the first picture you sent today, I can say it does look like you have experienced hairloss in various places in your crown region. So we cannot be blamed due to the quality of the pictures you provided us with.

Regardless, even if it is due to shock loss as you claim, it should grow back on its own in a few months if you leave your hair alone as others have mentioned.

Sure go ahead and try Finasteride if you've tried everything else to no success, why would i stop you then. The whole point of the advice was to guide you to try the safest options before something potentially dangerous.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So before then of course I felt there was no substantial loss which made it seem like I'm going back on the shock loss thing. Also, I'm sure you recall, everyone else in this thread said your hair looked the same as your previous pictures. But now based on the first picture you sent today, I can say it does look like you have experienced hairloss in various places in your crown region. So we cannot be blamed due to the quality of the pictures you provided us with.
Can you delete my pictures that you uploaded, and I literally uploaded the same pictures a week ago, so don't blame me for your obstanance. Anyway, just take my pictures down and I will be done with this thread, thanks and bye.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you delete my pictures that you uploaded, and I literally uploaded the same pictures a week ago, so don't blame me for your obstanance. Anyway, just take my pictures down and I will be done with this thread, thanks and bye.

Actually, I will blame you for the pictures because you're the one that uploaded them. Also, if it was only my opinion that told you your hair looked the same in the thread before you uploaded your most recent pictures today, I would have accepted I was in the wrong and without a doubt apologized or retracted my statements. But every other person in this thread, both established members, experienced members and senior members agreed with my conclusions and advice. So no, I'm not wrong based on the pictures you provided. You're also just a super rare case because I haven't seen or heard of anyone on any forum on the internet complain about shock loss from Dermarolling or hairloss from Essential oils.

As for the pictures of you I reshared, I did not save them in a creepy way, don't be dumb. You literally shared it yourself in this thread, it was only for others who are lazy to go to the beginning of this thread. But sure, I'll delete it because it's literally already been uploaded by you in this very thread Lmao so I don't see the point. But sure.

And good riddens, bye.

Last edited:

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, I will blame you for the pictures because you're the one that uploaded them. Also, if it was only my opinion that told you your hair looked the same in the thread before you uploaded your most recent pictures today, I would have accepted I was in the wrong and without a doubt apologized or retracted my statements. But every other person in this thread, both established members, experienced members and senior members agreed with my conclusions and advice. So no, I'm not wrong based on the pictures you provided. You're also just a super rare case because I haven't seen or heard of anyone on any forum on the internet complain about shock loss from Dermarolling or hairloss from Essential oils.

As for the pictures of you I reshared, I did not save them in a creepy way, don't be dumb. You literally shared it yourself in this thread, it was only for others who are lazy to go to the beginning of this thread. But sure, I'll delete it because it's literally already been uploaded by you in this very thread Lmao so I don't see the point. But sure.

And good riddens, bye.
Good riddance*. Also you literally admitted dermarolling had a shed. Also I literally uploaded these pictures a weak ago.

Also I find it funny how you list forum ranks like that means anything lmao

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok egoman, why are you even on here? You've been on finasteride for a few days and claiming to be some sort of expert.

Folks, this clown poured straight rosemary oil on his head xD