Male, 18 - Am I balding

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok egoman, why are you even on here? You've been on finasteride for a few days and claiming to be some sort of expert.

Folks, this clown poured straight rosemary oil on his head xD
Not claiming to be an expert on it, but obviously I've read enough about it over the last month to make the decision to start taking it lmao.

Imagine having a different opinion to someone else, so you calm them a clown, couldn't be me

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good riddance*. Also you literally admitted dermarolling had a shed. Also I literally uploaded these pictures a weak ago.

Also I find it funny how you list forum ranks like that means anything lmao

Of course it's "good riddance", It's called a typographical error that happens when you're typing and with Auto-correct that often messes up spelling.

No the pictures you uploaded a week ago did not show a substantial amount of hairloss. There was a user within this week who literally went as far as to take a picture of their crown region to prove to you that your hair looked fine because it was similar to theres. There's literally only one (1) picture that you uploaded today that was the deciding factor for me.

I can't show you which picture that is because if I reshare it, you'll complain and call it creepy lol.

You are entirely responsible for the pictures you upload and the conclusions people derive based on those pictures. Even if you had to have a video call with a dermatologist or hair transplant surgeon and the lighting in the video call wasn't sufficient and the angles weren't good, they wouldn't be able to give you an accurate diagnosis and analysis of your hair. If you felt so strongly against online forums for help you shouldn't have being asking repeatedly for advice, information and crying in several of your threads which you outright mentioned you did for help. It's literally in your regimen "Crying. Praying". Anyone with a heart would try to assist you.

Online forum ranks actually means a lot, not for everyone but only for those who have had good maintenance or regrowth and are clearly knowledgeable.

Dermatologists in my opinion don't know sh*t about treating hairloss. They know how to diagnose you sure, but they will only ever prescribe you with FDA approved treatments usually and have no knowledge on non-approved treatments which are often better for most people.

It's usually only people on online forums that have this knowledge about alternative treatments. That's where rank becomes important. Also it's uniformed people like you that believe Finasteride has little side effects or as you claimed "stop hairloss for 80% of men". Lmao if that ain't the most absurd thing I heard. If that was the case almost no one would be looking for improved Hairloss treatment and almost no one would be complaining about it. You also wouldnt have a plethora of studies and websites complaining against Finasteride, which there is.

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok egoman, why are you even on here? You've been on finasteride for a few days and claiming to be some sort of expert.

Folks, this clown poured straight rosemary oil on his head xD

Lmao nice one Norwoody. Nebula74 is a clown. Who is gonna listen to the opinion of an 18 year old especially one who was crying the other week about how foolish he was because he didn't mix essential oils correctly. He literally created a second thread about his stupidity. LOL.

Last edited:

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermatologists in my opinion don't know sh*t about treating hairloss. They know how to diagnose you sure, but they will only ever prescribe you with FDA approved treatments usually and have no knowledge on non-approved treatments which are often better for most people.
Dermatologists might not have the greatest knowledge about hair loss, but the thing about them is that they've actually treated people, so they know what works, I think that's the most important. I regret coming on this forum because I've been told things by people who don't have any practical experience with them, who I've trusted, and it's clearly made my hair worse

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look Nebula, no one cares if you want to screw up your hair or your penis. We're just being honest with you. Expecting there to be zero side effects from systemically crushing DHT levels would be unrealistic. You might tolerate finasteride fine, sure. We have just been trying to outline the risks, because every treatment has them. The problem is you're getting pissy about these truths.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao nice one Norwoody. Nebula74 is a clown. Who is gonna listen to the opinion of an 18 year old especially one who was crying the other weak about how foolish he was because he didn't mix essential oils correctly. He literally created a second thread about his stupidity. LOL.
Shut up you're literally a fully grown man flaming an 18 year old going through hair loss lmao.

You can show may stupidity to my Oxford offer btw. The only way in which I'm stupid is that I trust things too much

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look Nebula, no one cares if you want to screw up your hair or your penis. We're just being honest with you. Expecting there to be zero side effects from systemically crushing DHT levels would be unrealistic. You might tolerate finasteride fine, sure. We have just been trying to outline the risks, because every treatment has them. The problem is you're getting pissy about these truths.
Ofc I know it's not ideal to take Finasteride at 18. I literally said that in an another post.

I'm not pretending that it's some wonder drug, but realistically it's the best hope that I, and many others have in keeping our hair.

Comparing DHT in a man to estrogen in a woman is misinformation, and I just called it out lol

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermatologists might not have the greatest knowledge about hair loss, but the thing about them is that they've actually treated people, so they know what works, I think that's the most important. I regret coming on this forum because it's driven me into an obsession, and it's made my hair worse with all these things I've been trying.

You can clearly see that it's made my hair worse, so I'm going to get professional advice instead of through a forum, which hasn't really helped me at all.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then, apparently, you don't understand DHT or estrogen's roles and values. Both estrogen and DHT are neuroprotective and responsible for libido.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermatologists might not have the greatest knowledge about hair loss, but the thing about them is that they've actually treated people, so they know what works, I think that's the most important. I regret coming on this forum because I've been told things by people who don't have any practical experience with them, who I've trusted, and it's clearly made my hair worse

Yeah you should stay off these forums actually. People are clearly waking up to the clown you are and are tired of you and your attitude. You're clearly far too immature and lack far too much knowledge to be having conversations with the people here.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then, apparently, you don't understand DHT or estrogen's roles and values. Both estrogen and DHT are neuroprotective and responsible for libido.
Yes but estrogen is extremely important in the maintenance of bone structure, deprivation of it in someone of any gender would cause osteoporosis

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you should stay off these forums actually. People are clearly waking up to the clown you are and are tired of you and your attitude. You're clearly far too immature to be having conversations with the people here.
Yeah you really should just do everyone a favor and leave this site lol
Yeah, because we want this site to become an anti finasteride breeding ground where people get scared off of finasteride and fall into the same trap as me.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you should stay off these forums actually. People are clearly waking up to the clown you are and are tired of you and your attitude. You're clearly far too immature and lack far too much knowledge to be having conversations with the people here.
Says Mr "Masturbation causes hair loss" I might be an idiot for putting undiluted rosemary oil in my hair, and microneedling it which made it a fall out, but at least I don't go around saying such unproven and ridiculous statements as that. By the way I'm an established member, so you should respect my word

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Says Mr "Masturbation causes hair loss" I might be an idiot for putting undiluted rosemary oil in my hair, and microneedling it which made it a fall out, but at least I don't go around saying such unproven and ridiculous statements as that. By the way I'm an established member, so you should respect my word

The link that shows Ketoconazole Shampoo blocks DHT locally isn't proven but Ketoconazole is in the *BIG 3 hairloss treatments* since forever.

Lack of studies does not mean lack of truth. The simple reason certain things will never have sufficient studies is because it does not have the backing of Big Pharma and studies are usually extremely expensive.

People in this thread and other threads in this very forum have agreed that masturbation accelerates hairloss. And there is studies that say that excessive sex or masturbation increases prolactin levels. And that increased or high prolactin levels cause hairloss. To be more exact:

"An increase in prolactin levels is observed in healthy men and women following an orgasm induced by both masturbation or coitus, but not after sexual arousal without orgasm. "

Furthermore, my statements hold far more truth and was far more agreed on compared to your statement that Essential Oils cause hairloss. LOL. You're literally the only person on the internet to have claimed this.

Regarding your hair falling out due to microneedling, its not my fault you were found to have a sensitive scalp. Almost no one has reported increased hairloss due to shock loss from Derma rolling besides you. Who knows what technique you were using when Derma rolling and the quality of it based on the fact that you couldn't even do something as simple as mixing an Essential Oil. Lmao.

Also, I mentioned that rank is important IF the person has shown to be knowledgeable, which you are clearly not because you didn't couldn't even mix Essential Oils correctly LOL and then you cried about it. So you and I are not the same lol.

Last edited:

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"An increase in prolactin levels is observed in healthy men and women following an orgasm induced by both masturbation or coitus, but not after sexual arousal without orgasm. The magnitude of the intercourse post-orgasmic prolactin surge correlates with both orgasm quality and subsequent sexual satisfaction."

Furthermore, my statements hold far more truth and was far more agreed on compared to your statement that Essential Oils cause hairloss. LOL. You're literally the only person on the internet to have claimed this.

Nope, I'm not, undiluted essential oils can f*** up your hair, and I'm not the only person on the internet to claim this.

https://www.beIgraviacentre.com/blog/the-dangers-of-essential-oils-and-natural-hair-loss-remedies/

Also, although Hyperprolactinemia may be connected to hair loss, it's probably doubtable that masturbation really causes that. Also, it's a turn around on the masturbation DHT thing

Anyway, I've barely masturbated in my life and my hair is still fucked up at 18, despite the fact that noone else in my family has gone through hair loss at this age, so I doubt that's the cause

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People in this thread and other threads in this very forum have agreed that masturbation accelerates hairloss. And there is studies that say that excessive sex or masturbation increases prolactin levels. And that increased or high prolactin levels cause hairloss. To be more exact:

"An increase in prolactin levels is observed in healthy men and women following an orgasm induced by both masturbation or coitus, but not after sexual arousal without orgasm. "

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-25-18-12-12-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-25-18-12-12-31.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 56

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, I'm not, undiluted essential oils can f*** up your hair, and I'm not the only person on the internet to claim this.

Also, although Hyperprolactinemia may be connected to hair loss, it's probably doubtable that masturbation really causes that. Also, it's a turn around on the masturbation DHT thing

Anyway, I've barely masturbated in my life and my hair is still fucked up at 18, despite the fact that noone else in my family has gone through hair loss at this age, so I doubt that's the cause

Of course undiluted Essential Oils would probably cause hairloss. Whenever anyone advises the use of Essential Oils for Hairloss it's a given that it's meant to be diluted with a Carrier Oil. That's obvious lol.

So you're basically saying you did in fact use undiluted Essential Oils directly on your scalp. Lmao you really are retarded.

Masturbation, prolactin levels, etc do affect some people in terms of accelerated thinning/hairloss. However rare it may be, it is still a high possibility for many. Just like how it's extremely rare for people to experience hairloss due to shockloss from microneedling, it has happened to you. Which is a fantastic example that everybody is built differently and so everyone will react differently.

As for your "doubts" of what will and what will not cause hairloss isn't a fact so yeah stay off these forums like you said you were considering.