Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are the rules on this forum??
Like @tzt , this is clearly one of many fake accounts helping to perpetuate a scam.
This forum is being used to help a scam, that MUST be against forum rules???
leave my f*** self alone , and forget me dude .... don't put my name in every single of your post.
go find someone else to play with, and if you're so desperate, i can organize you a donation.

instead of reclaim to PayPal, send your resolution to spato, on monday he will send the lotions.
Otherwise you just want to create problems to someone that made possible using this new lotion.
don't waste your time !

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know but since you are asking: this is the New Research, Studies, and Technologies part of the forum. Thus obviously you are off topic, thank you for applying the rules to yourself and moving your stupid discussion somewhere else. :)

Something very, very strange is going on here.
This is not how real people/forum members would act, on a forum with real users nobody would defend a scammer against my comments, yet it happens 50% of the time here, something really is not adding up.
I've been posting on maybe 100 different forums over 17 years, some forums I have up to 10000 posts on and on various forums on a broad range of subjects from music to video games to cars to health. So you could say I have a vast experiance of posting on forums and this situation is the strangest thing of come across it just doesn't seem real.
Real people would never ever defend a scammer.

Reactions: WH7

BartSimpson10

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello im new here and i want to know if there will a new gb from another pharm. thanks and sorry for my english.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
instead of reclaim to PayPal, send your resolution to spato, on monday he will send the lotions.
Otherwise you just want to create problems to someone that made possible using this new lotion.

What an absolute idiotic post and suggestion.
The correct course of action is to have nothing further to do with that chancer and report him to PayPal.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello im new here and i want to know if there will a new gb from another pharm. thanks and sorry for my english.

Welcome.

A new gb is unlikely. It's kinda hard to get the ingredients and even harder to replicate the lotion because the patent has big gaps ans questions marks in it. Unfortunately we have to wait and hope.

Don't worry. If we understand you, your english is good enough. ;)

shookwun

Reaction score
Cure is here
coc+hair.jpg

BartSimpson10

My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome.

A new gb is unlikely. It's kinda hard to get the ingredients and even harder to replicate the lotion because the patent has big gaps ans questions marks in it. Unfortunately we have to wait and hope.

Don't worry. If we understand you, your english is good enough. ;)

thank u very much!

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@CaptainLostArk, I've looked into this possibility and asked one of the most reputable compounding pharmacies in New York, which does have sonication equipment. Contact info as follows in case you'd like to verify

HALDEY Pharmaceutical Compounding (855) 426-6768,
2510 Westchester Ave #207
Spoke to chemist Matthew Bernstein

After looking at the patent, he said the following, #3 is the most relevant:

1) I'd need a prescription
2) He could get the components but not from a verified source and so they cannot use (would NOT recommend I get from China, which is the source Brotzu used for some components, S Equol from Wuhan Hengheda for instance). Therefore, their internal policy (and state regulation) prohibits them from making it.
3) The patent is vague (by design), the parameters of the liposome preparation are not known so it's impossible for compounding pharm to replicate exactly (and he seemed to indicate that would mean a potential substantial difference in the product's effect)
4) He believes the components arrive with impurities and that they use sonication to reclaim the original substance
5) Health supplement companies produce these components (though capsules are not pure), mentioned possibility of simply opening up capsules and mixing together

I appreciate your effort, but pretty much all of what you cite (except the presciption) has been said before. People should forget about a group buy, unless of course they don't mind losing their money.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems that Spato has opened another blog to continue his scam lol http://crowdfundingspatolozione.blogspot.ch/?view=classic

My take on the liposome formulation: of course you won't be able to replicate the exact brotzu formulation. But think about it: a non-dermatologist doctor came by accident into this compound and made some experiments himself and it worked. It probably means as long as you get some professionals who know what they're doing with drug delivery system design you can get it work. Probably after some iterations though. @CaptainLostArk if your friend is such a professional and clearly explained his reasoning behind his custom formulation design I would try giving him some trust.

Jams99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Captain,
I'm interested in the local compounding pharmacist giving this a run. atbleast for short term until released possibly. Ty

rcom440

Reaction score
Guys,
do not send money to anyone promising you this lotion. There will be more people trying to pull this scam.

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems that Spato has opened another blog to continue his scam lol http://crowdfundingspatolozione.blogspot.ch/?view=classic

My take on the liposome formulation: of course you won't be able to replicate the exact brotzu formulation. But think about it: a non-dermatologist doctor came by accident into this compound and made some experiments himself and it worked. It probably means as long as you get some professionals who know what they're doing with drug delivery system design you can get it work. Probably after some iterations though. @CaptainLostArk if your friend is such a professional and clearly explained his reasoning behind his custom formulation design I would try giving him some trust.

Regarding the words "it worked": Nothing works as good as the studies claim. Not minoxidil, not the indian dermaroller+minoxidil study, not histogen... i believe they all exegerate when it comes to publishing their results.

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
So has anyone received his lotion this time? He said he sent a "gift" to the people who gave him a confirmation of their "donation" in written form.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So has anyone received his lotion this time? He said he sent a "gift" to the people who gave him a confirmation of their "donation" in written form.
Lol, this guy is unbelievable......