Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

Hairloss2020aga

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, I think with customs and a language barrier, it makes things difficult to process but if we can find someone within the US for the people that are living in the US here that would be amazing. Are we sure that it would be completely legal to make this and distribute it here though?

Just did a quick google and it sounds like it's illegal.

But it also sounds like you can definitely do it on the down low and do it without any trouble.

A basic Google search gives more information.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed him yesterday. I asked why the first group did not receive the lotions and also when the second group buy could expect theirs. He replied. He said that he has no idea what happened to the first group buy lotions sent go those outside Italy. He said he is going to try a different mode of shipping for the 2nd gb. He ignored the question of when.
Yeah, he wrote me same thing.. I asked him, what he plan to do with the lost lotions of first group buy. And he is just silence. If he want to, I believe, that even without tracking number he could try to find the lotions. On his website he claimed, that courier called him about lotion he shipped and that they have some wrong address. So, how the hell isn´t he capable of finding the lotions? I am losing hope in this guy...

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
The problem is, even if he's legit, he does not want to give back the money. It will cost him a lot.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
some wrong address..
So, every Non-Italian was too stupid to tell him the proper adress......He is a scammer!

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, still not received my lotion from the GB. If anyone else outside of Italy has, please chime in. Bewildered that he feel he can go ahead with a second GB considering we haven't received anything from the first one yet.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bewildered that he feel he can go ahead with a second GB considering we haven't received anything from the first one yet.
I don´t think he has the intention to do anything about the 2nd GB......

Seriously, shouldn´t we inform paypal or maybe even police about this guy? I don´t think we should let him get away with this. I mean we (the buyers) did nothing illegal, since we didn´t know that the production of this lotion may have been against the law.........

Reactions: WH7

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. Please, I know I started this, but I don´t think it´s time to hunt spato. Imagine if he really sent the potions and we start to sue this guy. And after some time the potions would come. It is still possible. As I wrote, poste italiane is known for taking their time.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
we should try to find someone else that is a bit more professional, educated and organized with both the science and shipping methods. Damn, Kane could totally pull it off if he wanted to. No word on that? I know sonicators are expense, but there is already enough of a demand to pay for that, and start to make money with this stuff. no?

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
It is just not conceivable nor believable that not one solidarity person outside of Italy has not received their lotion.
This had scam written all over it weeks ago and it still does.

Even the PayPal setup was fishy.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been getting pharmaceuticals in both Europe and Asia for about 20 years. In all that time, I only once had my shipment stopped in customs, and the company resent a new order right away - which I got. Just because the Italian guy says his fellow Italians have received it, doesn't mean they're not part of the scam, or that they don't exist. He could have created different emails to use as shills. He stood to make around $9000 dollars. He's probably laughing all the way to the bank. Karma will visit him.

Hairloss2020aga

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless of customs, scam, not scam, whatever... We should move forward trying to figure out a new group buy. I tried doing some research and didn't find much

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Yall knew the risk when yall send the money ,stop crying. Grown *** men crying over 100$....He said so himself, he wont be liable for custom. The gb was intended for Italians, him being nice, he included yall in the gb. I dont know how yall kept calling him scammer when all the Italians people have received their package...

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yall knew the risk when yall send the money ,stop crying. Grown *** men crying over 100$....He said so himself, he wont be liable for custom. The gb was intended for Italians, him being nice, he included yall in the gb. I dont know how yall kept calling him scammer when all the Italians people have received their package...

THERE IS NO CUSTOM WITHIN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES!!! And we call him a scammer, because he took our money and didn´t get anything in return, lol. Where do you see one of us "crying"?
Btw. I am absolutly sure, that the Italians were also scammed, they received some bullshit, since it doesn´t make sense that he would only send the proper lotion out to a few people. When the Italians received their "package", more people decided to join the 2nd GB.

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score

For the umpteenth time, customs plays no part in this for the many people (like myself) who are in the EU/UK. I don't know why this is so hard to understand.

"He was being nice"...no, he is being dishonest. He has not acted in good faith. And he is being defended for it.

Assuming he does actually have a lotion to send, the second group buy people have to demand he keeps tracking numbers and can provide them upon request. Which he should have done for the first one anyway. Do not allow him to BS his way out of that. Finding someone Italian to translate might be a good idea.

If he scammed those of us in the first group like that though, it makes me wonder if he won't be tempted to pull the same tricks again.

trixompala

Reaction score
A possible scenario is that there was a theft at the post office storage facilities. The lotions that were going outside of Italy were initially stored in the same place so they could all be stolen together. When I sent the 90 euros I had already accepted the possibility of a scam. It's a risk I was willing to take for the possible reward. There is really no way for us to know what happened. Only time will tell if this is legit or not. Have any of the Italians tested the product in a lab to see if the ingredients check out at least?

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Does sounds suspicious. Nothing stacks up

... But I emailed him start of week to ask if I could get on the 2nd GB. He said it was closed and too late. I said I'd happily pay double... No reply.

If he was a scammer and had such poor morals that he'd happily take all that cash, surely he would have taken mine x2?!

Reactions: WH7

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don´t think spato is a scammer. What pisses me off is his lack of doing sh*t about lost lotions. I was talking with my friend about it (I just said I was about to get parcel from Italy, not good friends enough to tell him about desperate attempt to get black market lotion of theoretically working hairloss potion). He told me, that when he was in Milano to buy some clothes he was stupid enough to use poste italiane. After 3 days he got information your parcel was sent. After two month he got nothing. Poste italiane was incapable to help to track it. So he went himself to Italy and played some Sherlock and found his package in a storage...
I tried to ask spato about the same thing. To try to find it. No answer. The only quiet italian person in the world.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does sounds suspicious. Nothing stacks up

... But I emailed him start of week to ask if I could get on the 2nd GB. He said it was closed and too late. I said I'd happily pay double... No reply.

If he was a scammer and had such poor morals that he'd happily take all that cash, surely he would have taken mine x2?!
Lol, what´s next? Maybe you are also lying :) Fact is: Our money is gone and we got nothing back. How would you call that?

But I am gonna make you an offer, I am in the 2nd GB. You can give me the regular 90 € and I will tell him to send my lotion to your place. Sounds good, doesn´t it? ;)