Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
A unsettling post:

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=93

The user beps63, who is from the same city as Brotzu and is rumored to be his son (born in 1963) said the following:

"I hope you are to remember to include antioxidants and preservatives, or the lotion you can throw after the first week.
The same storage temperature is a key variable.
Money is your ..."

Uhm, that's not very good news!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A unsettling post:

The user beps63, who is from the same city as Brotzu and is rumored to be his son (born in 1963) said the following:

"I hope you are to remember to include antioxidants and preservatives, or the lotion you can throw after the first week.
Money is your ..."

if this is true that sucks, i asked other day about stability.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At least he gave us the key to improve the lotion if it doesn´t work this time!

Was he trying to help us?

If this guy is Mr. Brotzu´s son he should thank him for the advice and let the Italian guy know that he has to request that to the lab for the next GB, right?

Sorry if what I´m saying sounds impossible, but I wasn´t very good at Chemistry when I was in high school. ;)

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
He didn'T say what the temperature is supposed to be. I doubt he was trying to help. Back before he warned Spato that he was breaking the law if he recreated the lotion.

Maybe he's trolling, I don't know. I hope the lab had taken into account the stability.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ahhh, ok! Well Spato told me to keep the lotion in the fridge.

And yeah, the lab should be aware of that facts right?

Pretty confusing and still waiting for the lotion, this is going to be a long weekend!

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
We should ask Spato if he talked to the doctor about that.

Also, the lotion would not be refrigerated when sent by post.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know, but it won´t take a week before it comes to our places. Spato told me to keep in the fridge once I open it.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
This is what Spato said concerning this:

"I know the lotion has a correct conservantives and the elements are the same of the patented"

However, are there even conservatives listed in the patent?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
From the patent:

The present invention overcomes the limits of the state of the art through liposome formulations containing PGE1 precursors stable at room temperature, storable in a liquid, semi-solid or solid form, directly applicable without preventive preparation and absolutely free of any kind of side effect related to the use of an actual drug. Clinical trials that were carried out further demonstrated a surprisingly higher efficacy of the products described herein in comparison with what is known, so as to make their use possible at concentrations markedly lower than those of already known products.

Formulations set up here additionally:

• do not contain potentially toxic substances or that may interfere with other active ingredients;

· are not irritating for the skin: even after long term application no evidence of irritation or inflammation was reported;

are stable in time: analysis carried out on the content of the vials 30 days after preparation detects

· significant Ρζ values in terms of stability, particularly for formulations containing 2% or, better, 3% stearylamine

• an unchanged content of active substances enclosed in liposomes;

· can be stored at room temperature and in a ready-to- use form;

You guys are way to quick to believe anyone and anything you hear on a forum.

I can't even remember how many times I posted to read through the entire patent yourself. There is so much information in there.

You/we're all taking a big enough risk using a home made lotion but to use a home made lotion and not even look at the patent that was supposed to be followed ...............

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
According to a chemist in the German board fridge doesn't even matter, it's the conservatives in the lotion that keep it from spoiling.

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm gonna go ahead and send the money now, just curious though.... if the lotion is being sent to the US, do I have to worry about it being seized in the mail?

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm gonna go ahead and send the money now, just curious though.... if the lotion is being sent to the US, do I have to worry about it being seized in the mail?
I'm in on the second group buy too and in Canada. I'll post if it comes through ok.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
A unsettling post:

Money is your ..."

Do you honestly believe FIDIA would go through all this trouble with making and selling this lotion only for it to go bad after a week?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't 'think' this is a problem...It's a 'gift' and it's a cream not pills or powder.
I asked a friend she said it's not same via shipping as it is with traveling when it comes to customs.
But i have no actual experience to base this on.
You can probably research the laws with shipping if its really concern.

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, I just sent the 90 euros...I was much more at ease once I saw his updates where he had all the lotion for the 1st group buy all packaged and ready to go. I just hope there won't be any trouble finally receiving the lotion. Really looking forward to see how well this copy lotion works, even though it may not be as good as the real thing.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
From the patent:

You guys are way to quick to believe anyone and anything you hear on a forum.

I can't even remember how many times I posted to read through the entire patent yourself. There is so much information in there.

You/we're all taking a big enough risk using a home made lotion but to use a home made lotion and not even look at the patent that was supposed to be followed ...............

That´s true, but how do we have to use the lotion?

Before we go to sleep, after the shower, dry/wet hair?

;)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone that speaks Italian get specifics about the second GB from him? I emailed him yesterday asking how many people have paid, and he responded with, "no tomorrow i'll close complete". don't know what that means. If he doesn't have enough, is he just going to cancel the second GB, and refund out money, or transfer us to the third GB? Don't really know how this works. (and no, I don't email him everyday). I am curious to try this stuff.

Who from the first GB has received it?