Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody knows when the 2nd GB might receive their lotions? I sent the guy 90€ last week and didn´t get a confirmation or anything from him.....

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone ready to admit that this was a well-executed scam?
Are you ready to admit you don't know what you're talking about?

Several members on the Italian forum received their lotion and are using it.

If you're outside Italy it's obviously going to take longer to receive.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone ready to admit that this was a well-executed scam?

I don't think so. I have been pretty readily involved in reading his updates and communicating via email with him. He has been readily available, is credible, has been providing info and pics along the way and I think a few of the Italians have already gotten their lotion. Will it work? that's a more important question.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Several members on the Italian forum received their lotion and are using it.

Please have you got a link to confirmation someone has received the lotion?

I've been waiting to see confirmation someone has received the lotion and haven't seen anything yet.

tress_dreams

Reaction score
Some of you guys are not very smart, you think shipping oversea is going to be quick? news flash, if you live outside of Italy, expect it to take weeks.

I get my deltacrin WNT from Italy and it takes approx 6-7 business days. Shouldn't be too much longer before someone receives it. Looking forward to updates on use/effectiveness in the coming months.

Optimistic1

Reaction score
I know people have brought this up previously but does anyone know of a credible lab in the US that could produce this given the proper information. If all of the individual components (molecules) are legal to produce then why not?

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's probably not a scam. It's probably just customs scratching their heads with some mystery lotion that's being sent by an individual rather than an actual company.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
So Kanye didn't answer me yet but can you all send him a message with the patent to show him a lot of people want this stuff please.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anyone with whom is spato still comunicating?

Hairloss2020aga

My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed him yesterday. I asked why the first group did not receive the lotions and also when the second group buy could expect theirs. He replied. He said that he has no idea what happened to the first group buy lotions sent go those outside Italy. He said he is going to try a different mode of shipping for the 2nd gb. He ignored the question of when.

Optimistic1

Reaction score
Let's source another location inside the US

I agree, I think with customs and a language barrier, it makes things difficult to process but if we can find someone within the US for the people that are living in the US here that would be amazing. Are we sure that it would be completely legal to make this and distribute it here though?