Losing You Hair In Your 30's And Self Image

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im that guy. experienced hair loss in my early twenties , fixed it up with a hair transplant so problem solved, fucked alot.

Now im soon 30 , single and a ticking time bomb on my head. That sh*t is stressful. i feel that i need to find the right one before genetics comes in and take back what i owe. Of course im happy and grateful for the "good years" but that doesn't help me stressing out about it now. Im compering it to women's stress finding a partner before there uterus drys up.

Where u from? I travel a lot arround the world ;DSouth America was just amazing with the girls :D

shookwun

Reaction score
libido at 35 is a myth.

Show me studies

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol the swede myth. Hot blondes everywhere!

Muslims

It's no myth. i have traveled alot and i can assure you that Sweden has a very high ratio when i comes to good looking women, they are gorgeous. Brasil/Rio was great to if you like the juicy asses ;)

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It sounded to me like you thought they were equal. As long as you understand that while losing hair is always devestating, losing at 34 is nowhere near as bad as at 22. You had your carefree youth. Still sucks, but you're relatively fortunate to have gotten to your age before male pattern baldness kicked in and destroyed your confidence and from what you say it's not even noticeable yet...
no i was just saying how your thinking of your own self image doesn't change as much as some of the young guys might think. Like you still care if you look good at 30 and you can/probably will still worry about losing hair. I truly believe it would be worse at say 17 or 20. So no hard feelings man. But must comment on "carefree youth" in my case i developed a, especially at the time a pretty debilitating anxiety disorder 3 weeks before i turned 18. Literally overnight my whole life changed. After a year plus of tests and dr's and no diagnosis(i had crazy physical symptoms from it ) noone knew what the hell was happening. I thought i was dying,truly. long story short i became an iv heroin addict. My 20's were hell. ive turned my whole life around and have been off heroin for years...But at 34 im trying to do alot of things i missed and should have done at 20. So maybe thats why losing my hair now kills me So much ... Im prob maybe 25 mentally

Last edited:

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finland probably has the most beautiful women, then I would say Japan, then Korea or Sweden. Scandinavian or East Asian is where it's at.

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can tell by comments like this alot of you guys have a very media influenced view of life.

Wife letting herself go comment is so cliche. Another comment that showd what it all boils doen to for alot on here... Women. For a married man like myself at 30 balding is about myself and looking in mirror and not liking my self appearance.
thats me too, looking in the mirror... Being ok with one's self is what hair loss takes away. Of course i want to look good for women as well but thats way down the ladder of importance for me. Its about self esteem/Self worth

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
libido at 35 is a myth.

Show me studies
i missed what caused this comment... Im 34 and mines crazy! LOL does this mean on November 25th(35) my libido goes away forever? Oh nooooooo! i better get it in then asap!!! LoL im just being silly...

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i like UK girls.

and the accents ugh <3

i also love UKs long storied history and culture. they seem so refined and thoughtful. wolf can weigh in lol

as for the OP, i feel like im getting used to being bald. not saying i like it, just that my reflexive self image includes baldness now

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Posh English girls do it for me. Not posh myself. Quite fancy Kidra Knightly and Emma Watson. Obviously famous and top tier but normal works too. British teeth aren't as bad as Americans seem to think. You should see Japanese teeth...

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Working class English girls do t so it for me. It's the accents. England has lots of them, some, posh ones especially are really nice. But an Essex, Liverpudlian or Bermingham accent is a bit of a turn off for me. The dress/fashion sense and makeup is different too. It's not a class thing at all, just an accent/style thing that happens to correlate with social class.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Look,Norwood zero commenting for their balding friends problem.
None of the commenter is bald,none of the liker is bald,
still they talking about male pattern baldness.