l'oreal thickening shampoo

antonio666

Reaction score
have just bought L'oreal thickening regenium xy shampoo.
does anybody use this and could they tell me if it is any good?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah its very good, takes about 3 uses to notice a big difference though.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
dude, why did you post this in the propecia forum...haha. Since you already bought it why dont you try it out and see for yourself???[/quote]

robtyketto

Reaction score
I have used this before and I think its on par with Jasons (Thin to Thick) shampoo.

I use Jasons now as I ordered 6 bottles and it takes me ages to use a bottle. I also like the fact its SLS free and contain natural ingrediants.

With L'oreals it had a really nice smell but the texture and smell to me indicated it was full of many chemicals and artifical ermm stuff

Im from the UK and seen a few organic shampoos I would like to try.

How do people feel about leaving shampoo on longer for than the instrutced 2-3mins of most products?

I also dont understand how some shampoos can promise so much like inhibiting DHT when theyre on your scalp for only a few minutes.

I will see 4-5mths time how people are perceiving Revita as a miracle shampoo or not before trying it out.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
do loreal users notice a constant thickening of hair folicles?

or is it just a synthetic, wash out after a while, type of "XY" styling technology.

IE: doesnt actually thicken hair, only adds chemicals etc to thicken it.

Does this shampoo actually thicken each hair strand naturally? What say ye?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
TheHairGrower said:
do loreal users notice a constant thickening of hair folicles?

or is it just a synthetic, wash out after a while, type of "XY" styling technology.

IE: doesnt actually thicken hair, only adds chemicals etc to thicken it.

Does this shampoo actually thicken each hair strand naturally? What say ye?

I didn't really notice a difference with the l'oreal shampoo.

HairRebirth

Established Member
Reaction score
IMO each of these thickening sampoos has a different result on each one of us...I used Loreal regenium sampoo and I didnt notice any thickening cosmetic result at all!!

On the other hand, I am still very surprised how Jason sampoo thickens my hair (cosmetically...!). Its great! I am just wondering how much does this effect last...I mean..if I continue using Jasons sampoo, will I have the same good thickening effect i.e. after 8 months etc.? Lets see...

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Would you guys recomend the two in one shampoo and conditioner or just the shampoo?

wino

Reaction score
The 2-in-1 Vive is better. It's actually getting hard to find...hope it's not being taken off the market like the Got2Be Chaotic putty.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
ShedMaster said:
wino, do you need any chaotic molding putty?

its good for thickening the hair...that an the garnier surf hair.

I know, the reason I'm asking is because I have plenty of extra and would be happy to help a fellow HairLossTalk.com member out if need be.

wino

Reaction score
ShedMaster said:

No, I bought some off ebay a few months ago. Still have a couple tins left. Thanks for the offer. I may need some in a few months. Is it still on ebay?

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
ShedMaster said:

its good for thickening the hair...that an the garnier surf hair.

I can't be the only one that hates the smell of surf hair.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I tried the Loreal Vive shampoo mixed with Revita one day and mixed with Nano another day and it works amazingly well as far as giving great thickness and volume. I think it works better than Jason's thin to thick which kind of is drying a little after you use it several times during the week mixed Revita or Nano. I am wondering if anyone has tried the Aveda Abundance and Loreal Pro Vive Shampoo( not the 2 in one) and can tell a difference between the two. If Aveda performs better than Loreal I would be really impressed.

G

DoctorHouse said:
I am wondering if anyone has tried the Aveda Abundance and Loreal Pro Vive Shampoo( not the 2 in one) and can tell a difference between the two. If Aveda performs better than Loreal I would be really impressed.

Yep I have. I was one of the first on here to discuss the l'oreal thickening and said how great it was, and i tried aveda pure abundance for the first time last month, and cassin was right. it's the best thickening shampoo i've ever seen.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
DoctorHouse said:
I am wondering if anyone has tried the Aveda Abundance and Loreal Pro Vive Shampoo( not the 2 in one) and can tell a difference between the two. If Aveda performs better than Loreal I would be really impressed.

Yep I have. I was one of the first on here to discuss the l'oreal thickening and said how great it was, and i tried aveda pure abundance for the first time last month, and cassin was right. it's the best thickening shampoo i've ever seen.

You obviously haven't tried Min New York's Detox, Wash and Fortify