Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Baldingat188

Reaction score
It's weird to me when people talk about raising attractiveness with looks maxing

I don't think there's anything I can do to looks max because I am someone who is really obsessed with my appearance so looks maxing has always come naturally

That's why hairloss is more of an identity thing for me

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's weird to me when people talk about raising attractiveness with looks maxing

I don't think there's anything I can do to looks max because I am someone who is really obsessed with my appearance so looks maxing has always come naturally

That's why hairloss is more of an identity thing for me
How are your teeth?

I know I have to keep my body fat below 15% because I have quite a weak chin - when the body fat is down I look a lot better.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
How are your teeth?

I know I have to keep my body fat below 15% because I have quite a weak chin - when the body fat is down I look a lot better.

My teeth are good I would say. Movie star white would always be nice but they aren't yellow or crooked

I already do go to the gym as well and dress decent , if it wasn't for hairloss I'd be ok with where I am despite being short

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
My teeth are good I would say. Movie star white would always be nice but they aren't yellow or crooked

I already do go to the gym as well and dress decent , if it wasn't for hairloss I'd be ok with where I am despite being short
Social skills m8 f*** looksmaxing just keep your hair and COPE.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You did not make that clear in the first post.

In that case I do not think it's your fault but perhaps if she texted you a different time you could just say " sorry I'm really busy" instead of completely ignoring her

If something's not clear to you, just ask, it's better than jumping to dubious conclusions.

blackg

Reaction score
Haha I love the delusion of the beautiful.

I can understand how some people get really pissed off with it though
Don't be so gullible as to believe another one of Fred's convenient stories.
You will learn, son.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Social skills m8 f*** looksmaxing just keep your hair and COPE.
Looksmaxing and social skills are important.

I genuinely don't know how much social skills can be improved.

I guess they can because my dates are easier now then when they were 5 years ago because I've learnt how to develop a conversation with people with nothing in common.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If average guys could get laid every two weeks, we would know about it.

Well, I don't know, maybe it's your skills Smooth, maybe a PUA bootcamp would be beneficial.

Some guys who have no idea of what it's like to be truly average said here that any guy could just play the numbers and get laid regularly.

Any guy that's not good-looking will quickly realize that it's not that simple.

Johnson likes to claim he's average and that all of his ex-girlfriends are equally average.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Johnson likes to claim he's average and that all of his ex-girlfriends are equally average.
Well this has been discussed - when I posted the women I had been with last autumn the consensus ranged from 5-7s in rating.

And it probably averaged around a 6.

Now, I have said I am roughly a 6 myself - which is within the average parameter.

7 and above is good looking.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well this has been discussed - when I posted the women I had been with last autumn the consensus ranged from 5-7s in rating.

And it probably averaged around a 6.

Now, I have said I am roughly a 6 myself - which is within the average parameter.

7 and above is good looking.

6 is better than average but not godmode.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stick to reality.

Lots of people form relationships on dating apps.
In US yes here I from what I read in reddit not much success for the average duderino. Could be wrong. Maybe Im just too scary looking terrorist.

blackg

Reaction score
This. If I were 5-6/10, I'd definitely try all of them. Most average guys don't even know that they have potential to get better, or don't care and prefer to miserably wallow in self-pity.
Sound familiar?