Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll need to be above average in some way unfortunately, whether it's by height, social status or certain niche traits.

Average-looking men of average height with average social status will never be able to get one date a week (with a decent-looking girl).
Sure, this is about right - my experience is with roughly average women. Anyone who remembers me posting my exes - they were all roughly around the 6 mark.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Average all round here, at my best was about one date a month, with pretty much my only rule being no fatties.
Are you in a big city?

I think I did well because I was in a big city so there were 1000s to swipe on.

If I lived in my hometown I would run out of people to date in 2 months.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you in a big city?

I think I did well because I was in a big city so there were 1000s to swipe on.

If I lived in my hometown I would run out of people to date in 2 months.

You're average and tall though, maybe even above average?

I'm in Dublin, had plenty to swipe on.

Wasn't flat out everyday on the thing but would swipe to my limit when I could.

If average guys could get laid every two weeks, we would know about it.

Well, I don't know, maybe it's your skills Smooth, maybe a PUA bootcamp would be beneficial.

Some guys who have no idea of what it's like to be truly average said here that any guy could just play the numbers and get laid regularly.

Any guy that's not good-looking will quickly realize that it's not that simple.

Yeah, not that easy. If you have a trait that brings you above average you can play the numbers game, know some people that do.

For me Tinder was worth it when I had barely ever got laid and wanted experience. Now it's just a lot of effort with little results. Hoping it's easier in South America :D

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye I wish I was getting as many dates as he is. Then again everybody has more dates than me (aka 0)

its cos David puts in the effort

except when he ghosted that midget

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
If average guys could get laid every two weeks, we would know about it.

Well, I don't know, maybe it's your skills Smooth, maybe a PUA bootcamp would be beneficial.

Some guys who have no idea of what it's like to be truly average said here that any guy could just play the numbers and get laid regularly.

Any guy that's not good-looking will quickly realize that it's not that simple.
Its really hard to know if you are average or not though.

I think by having an average face makes you a 5 - but if you have a good body, clothes, teeth, hair, pictures etc. then you can make it to a 6 and be better than the average lay guy.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're average and tall though, maybe even above average?

I'm in Dublin, had plenty to swipe on.

Wasn't flat out everyday on the thing but would swipe to my limit when I could.

Yeah, not that easy. If you have a trait that brings you above average you can play the numbers game, know some people that do.

For me Tinder was worth it when I had barely ever got laid and wanted experience. Now it's just a lot of effort with little results. Hoping it's easier in South America :D
I'm 6'0 so slightly above average but my hair is below average for my hair - maybe it balances everything out.

When I was sleeping around I was spending 2hrs an evening chatting to women and going on 2 or 3 dates a week - I really put in a lot of effort.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine young below-average-looking men: even with an average or above-averager social status they'd be f*****g struggling only to find themselves humiliated and empty-handed.
I've never asked, but was is so bad about your face?

Can it be solved with plastic surgery?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine young below-average-looking men: even with an average or above-averager social status they'd be f*****g struggling only to find themselves humiliated and empty-handed.
I crie evry tiem

tenor.gif

19f.4604

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its really hard to know if you are average or not though.

I think by having an average face makes you a 5 - but if you have a good body, clothes, teeth, hair, pictures etc. then you can make it to a 6 and be better than the average lay guy.

Before I "looksmaxed" (clothes, hair, pictures, gymcel, LASIK) I was not average. So an average guy without all those things certainly has the potential to be above average. I just had the potential to become average.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I "looksmaxed" (clothes, hair, pictures, gymcel, LASIK) I was not average. So an average guy without all those things certainly has the potential to be above average. I just had the potential to become average.
I see. I was average and looksmaxed to around a 6.

Would love to be a 7. I have a mate who is an 8 and you wouldn't believe how many women just look at him and smile.

A really good looking person has so much privilege you wouldn't believe.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awful facial features, awful quality skin (pale, to boot) ruined by years of sever acne,weak chin, dead fish eyes with dark circles under them, crooked teeth, big nose. Take into account my Norwood 4 hair and poorly shaped head LOL I'd have to be a f*****g millionare to undergo enough surgery to be even remotely decent-looking. Unsurprisingly, here I have been rated 3/10.
You forgot wrinkle bags under eyes.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awful facial features, awful quality skin (pale, to boot) ruined by years of sever acne,weak chin, dead fish eyes with dark circles under them, crooked teeth, big nose. Take into account my Norwood 4 hair and poorly shaped head LOL I'd have to be a f*****g millionare to undergo enough surgery to be even remotely decent-looking. Unsurprisingly, here I have been rated 3/10.
Sorry to hear that - I don't know what you should do - i'd help if I could.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see. I was average and looksmaxed to around a 6.

Would love to be a 7. I have a mate who is an 8 and you wouldn't believe how many women just look at him and smile.

A really good looking person has so much privilege you wouldn't believe.

Have a 9+ mate who lives life on God mode. He's never even used Tinder or anything like that. Currently he has a gf but when he was single you wouldn't believe me if I told you how easy he had it.

blackg

Reaction score
I wonder if men fall more for personality than women? I know I do, I can't stand women that are full of themselves, act too confident and are the typical mean/bitchy girl, even if they're very attractive I would never give them the time of the day. Women that are friendly and don't have a mean bone in them I can't help myself and their appeal boosts tremendously.
Well said, resu.
Don't upset the ballence around here, though.
Women are the embodiment of all that is wrong with our wretched lives.
Please remember this for future interactions with this forum.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have a 9+ mate who lives life on God mode. He's never even used Tinder or anything like that. Currently he has a gf but when he was single you wouldn't believe me if I told you how easy he had it.
Theres a guy at my gym who is a baldcel manlet yet he has attractive gf he is very social though he talks with everyone even me.

blackg

Reaction score
It's useless to call women out on their hypocritical crap (and they rarely believe it, they lie and happily so, they don't want people to know how picky and shallow they really are). Just put their mouths to good use, at least they'll shut up and do something truly useful, for once. I gave up listening to them years ago, whatever they say is always betrayed by their actions.
Give us some examples.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres a guy at my gym who is a baldcel manlet yet he has attractive gf he is very social though he talks with everyone even me.
Yeah, guy at my old gym in England was a 5'7 bald and overweight but his gf was 5'9 and a solid 7.

It was guys like that who gave me faith because I will never look as bad as he did and so I will always have a chance with 6s and 7s.

I must add that his social skills were even better than mine - he could talk to anyone without any issues.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would, I was lucky (or unlucky) to grow up with a 8.5/10 cousin.

It was so easy for him it was ridiculous, he used to make fun of me for not being able to match his "skills".

He hadn't much self-awareness and was suffering from BDD (he thought his nose looked like a potato).

Girls were actively pursuing him and some were threatening to commit suicide if he wouldn't commit to them.

One time I told him to come to my school and of course he ended up f*****g a girl of my class after only a few hours.

"You know how I got her? First I kissed her on the corner of her lips, girls love that sh*t! You should try it!"

giphy.gif
Haha I love the delusion of the beautiful.

I can understand how some people get really pissed off with it though