Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/holdennowe...4483786291107/397637173642433/?type=3&theater

so this is the guy in Call Me Maybe and I stumbled upon his fb just now. Look at all the replies. Yes I get it, the girl is not good enough for him but hello? He's just some nobody who appeared in the Call Me Maybe MV.

The world of shallowness makes me sad

What the actual f***? The girl is not close to being ugly, in fact I think they're pretty much looks matched. What are these people on?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the actual f***? The girl is not close to being ugly, in fact I think they're pretty much looks matched. What are these people on?
If you think those two are looks matched there's seriously something wrong with how women think. The guy is a legit 9/10 and the girl is a 7 at best with makeup we dont know how she looks without it.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are looksmatched - his status makes him seem better than he is - they are both 8s

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hypergamy. Painful to see a good-looking guy resorting to a girl who's 2 points worse than him. It shows just how average/below average are truly fucked. b****s get pickier and pickier because of guys like him.

Those women comment like if guys only like girls that would strictly looksmatched them on all levels, they would have a chance. This guy'S facial features are even more feminine (prettier) than a lot of hot girls

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) the girl is pretty damn hot

2) this dousch has a tattoo, yes a TATTOO of the "The sky is the limit" across his chest!! hahaha

Why do I have to repeat myself soooo much!! JESUS f*****g CHRIST!!!!

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think those two are looks matched there's seriously something wrong with how women think. The guy is a legit 9/10 and the girl is a 7 at with makeup we dont know how she looks without it.

This is not an opinion, it's scientific fact. OKcupid study showed that women rated 80% of men lower than average.

As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium.

https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e#.p1c4fd70x

EvilLocks

Reaction score
If you think those two are looks matched there's seriously something wrong with how women think. The guy is a legit 9/10 and the girl is a 7 at with makeup we dont know how she looks without it.
Looking at other pictures of him, yes I see he's above her, but not by that much. Has the world really gone so shallow that people are offended by the fact that a guy dates a girl a few levels beneath him? It's his choice, they look happy together.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at other pictures of him, yes I see he's above her, but not by that much. Has the world really gone so shallow that people are offended by the fact that a guy dates a girl a few levels beneath him? It's his choice, they look happy together.

I agree. He's already 9-10/10. Xander do you think he's dating this 7 (with makeup) because the 8s are dating 12/10?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
The girl is nothing compared to him. BUT I'm sure she's never even regarded guys who were below 8/10. How could she? She deserves guys who're better looking than her, she deserves only the best, and the fact that she's not even remotely as good-looking as the guy doesn't matter at all. Appearance doesn't matter, as long as the 8/10 "prince charming" always come along.
That's pretty rough. Am I the only one who thinks that girl is pretty? I don't see anything wrong with her.