Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
What makes her so ugly? I think she's a 6-7.

Her face is just not attractive. She is a 4 to me. The only way they are look matched if the guy is also a 4 and in my opinion he is not. Although, I may not be the best judge of males.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I am kind of surprised that @EvilLocks thinks they are looks matched.
I thought they were looks matched on that picture, when I checked out other pictures of the guy I can see they are not. However, I do not think she's ugly, probably a 6, and he's like 8 or something. I would not think twice about it if I saw them together on the street.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Her face is just not attractive. She is a 4 to me. The only way they are look matched if the guy is also a 4 and in my opinion he is not. Although, I may not be the best judge of males.
yep after more careful examination (aka how women view our pictures online). She has a huge forhead huge circle eyes and unattractive male jawline.

resu

Reaction score
556977_363004000439084_747487855_n.jpg

Nothing special, he's just photogenic with the right light and camera. Also f*****g lol at the tramp stamp, they look on par. They're nothing like what I see on the streets.

Last edited:

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It's not that attractive no, but it's not ugly either.
This is a true 3-4 in my book:
24-joyce.jpg

Come on, girl is not that ugly!

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought they were looks matched on that picture, when I checked out other pictures of the guy I can see they are not. However, I do not think she's ugly, probably a 6, and he's like 8 or something. I would not think twice about it if I saw them together on the street.
He's an 8??? who the f*** is a 9-10 then the guy on my profile picture (lul)?.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
556977_363004000439084_747487855_n.jpg

Nothing special, he's just photogenic with the right light and camera. Also f*****g lol at the tramp stamp, they look on par. They're nothing to what I see on the streets.

Post pic with hairstyle,i want fair play.
To be honest,hair style can make people good looking.

We lack that fair play...

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You are right. The girl is not that ugly. The women above is a 2. The girl is two points above her.
I think you should almost be disfigured to be a 2. 1 is absolutely hideous - bulging eyes, facial disfigurements, extreme obesity and generally disgusting.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you should almost be disfigured to be a 2. 1 is absolutely hideous - bulging eyes, facial disfigurements, extreme obesity and generally disgusting.

I don't include disfigured people on my scale. You and I seem to have different scales.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at you people thinking he just has good hair and photo shop whereas posting a "10/10" woman with makeup, gorgeous hair and airbrushed.

She's a 6 I agree but I don;t see how she deserves nasty comments just by dating a hot guy.