Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's pretty rough. Am I the only one who thinks that girl is pretty? I don't see anything wrong with her.

tumblr_naw6xq2jQk1roemslo1_250.gif

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's pretty rough. Am I the only one who thinks that girl is pretty? I don't see anything wrong with her.
Well if the roles where reversed would you say the guy is pretty? Im pretty sure the answer would be a big NO. He would be a creep and she wouldn't deserve him

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I don't know about the western mindset, this girl might be feeling bad reading this comments.
But truth is if you cannot get your desired partner,Even a solid 9s is zero and if you get a desired partner,even a 6S is like 10s.

In single line,this girl and boy won the <3.
kudos to this guys.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think those two are looks matched there's seriously something wrong with how women think. The guy is a legit 9/10 and the girl is a 7 at best with makeup we dont know how she looks without it.

You are being too generous. She is nowhere close to 7.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
The girl is nothing compared to him. BUT I'm sure she's never even regarded guys who were below 8/10. How could she? She deserves guys who're better looking than her, she deserves only the best, and the fact that she's not even remotely as good-looking as the guy doesn't matter at all. Appearance doesn't matter, as long as the 8/10 "prince charming" always come along.

I am kind of surprised that @EvilLocks thinks they are looks matched. Either women have inflated sense of other females beauty or we men have inflated sense of males. No wonder a women was offended when I told her a few years ago that I am not interested in her female friend. She wanted me to go talk to her. She was offended and asked me to stop being a douche bag. Women should realize that not everyone finds their ugly friends hot. And they should stop acting entitled and being bitchy when a male rejects their ugly friends.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
And I see that here in Italy quite often. 4-5/10 girls (who think make-up makes them attractive, just like that) paired with 7-8/10 guys. Unbelievable and depressing as f***.
Yep black pill finasteride till your dick falls off and f*** it. After hearing the opinions from the women here, we got no chance.

resu

Reaction score
And I see that here in Italy quite often. 4-5/10 girls (who think make-up makes them attractive, just like that) paired with 7-8/10 guys. Unbelievable and depressing as f***.

Those couples look so out of place, I know guys have to be superior to the women they're with on some levels be it height, income, network, etc but they make it seem women are an endangered species.