Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 5'11. Average height in the USA is 5'10.

To be honest, given how far I am on the incel spectrum I'd be very scared about ending up with a short (e.g. 5'0) woman. What if we have sone and they end up 5'5?

Height is a dominant trait. So don't worry about that.

It's just like baldness in men.

resu

Reaction score
he HAD

but he did a surgery and what? it disappeared! Hope one day we can make the same with hairloss

Yeah I saw his post, he reached god level, of course there had to be a solution for that issue...

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
f9fdhi.jpg

#breaking

Leaked photo of @WhitePolarBear and @shookwun on PUA bootcamp
If you made a PUA bootcamp I would join with dante and exodus.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you already made 2000 approaches?! Then you have no excuse!

The first 2000 approaches don't count by the way, they're just to warm you up.

After doing these, you will be fearless and will have so much experience that you will be able to seduce any woman you desire!

84394-Ron-Swanson-sad-angry-scoff-sc-iGkA.gif
NfDomas.gif

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you already made 2000 approaches?! Then you have no excuse!

The first 2000 approaches don't count by the way, they're just to warm you up.

After doing these, you will be fearless and will have so much experience that you will be able to seduce any woman you desire!

84394-Ron-Swanson-sad-angry-scoff-sc-iGkA.gif

You'll exude an aura of sexuality and confidence, just like Ki aura in Dragonball. Women won't be able to resist.

d10962a2086cf8d65960cbcf97b6f1ee.gif

Baldingat188

Reaction score
She was, but then two days later she wasn't, so it doesn't matter.

Did you have any interest in her?

It seems like if you did , it is common sense to at least respond to her text with a simple "thanks for dinner" text and then wait to text her. If you completely ignored her after she texted you that gives off the vibe that you aren't interested

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have any interest in her?

It seems like if you did , it is common sense to at least respond to her text with a simple "thanks for dinner" text and then wait to text her. If you completely ignored her after she texted you that gives off the vibe that you aren't interested

I did not completely ignore her. I messaged her and then was busy for a few days. You guys should stop making stuff up.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I did not completely ignore her. I messaged her and then was busy for a few days. You guys should stop making stuff up.

You did not make that clear in the first post.

In that case I do not think it's your fault but perhaps if she texted you a different time you could just say " sorry I'm really busy" instead of completely ignoring her

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao slayer standards
No reason not to have one a month if you are single.

Most average people with okay social skills can get at least one tinder date a week - and from anecdotal and personal experience around 50% of those dates end in sex. Therefor the minimum you should f*** is one a month based on one date per week. Any less then this is appalling for any self respecting man who actually tries.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
His time is going to come, once he reaches his ideal weight, it will be impossible for him to remain incel.

'Tall guys can't be incel' theory confirmed!

Seriously, I've been wondering about this, it's like having certain traits like being tall is a cheat code and you can be sure of never being incel.
I'm afraid it isn't. Being tall isn't enough - you still have to have average face and teeth - and be socially competent.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll need to be above average in some way unfortunately, whether it's by height, social status or certain niche traits.

Average-looking men of average height with average social status will never be able to get one date a week (with a decent-looking girl).

Average all round here, at my best was about one date a month, with pretty much my only rule being no fatties.