Loeral Mimics Hypoxia-> PGE2->stemcelProtection

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm tempted to buy it, but that's more because I've pretty much given up on conventional stuff rather than because I have high hopes for the product.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
So the question is why did those three hairs grow back in ONLY that little area and not anywhere else in that shot....it does look like the hairs are thicker....

..there is still something fundamentally misunderstood about hairloss...why do some hairs stay and the rest of the scalp go cue ball bald??? That is the big mystery to me....I almost think the problem is the brain targets hairloss..you know what I mean??? I think the solution is sending signals to the brain to NOT cause those hairs to fall out....it just doesn't make any freakin sense..

Experienced Member
Reaction score
am I the only one realizing that 1700 is nothing? Probably won't make any visible change so why even bother?

resu

Reaction score
Depends how diffuse your hair is, for people with patchy thinning it would be a godsend.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Depends how diffuse your hair is, for people with patchy thinning it would be a godsend.

are you insane? 1700 is merely 1% of your total hair count which is 100,000 for most people. 1% extra density worth $100/month? Is that what they spent 20 years researching???

Sparky4444

Reaction score
it depends on the areal extent...1700 over the whole front and crown?? Why is it only triggering some and not all follicles?? This is the crap I don't get...If you can get a hair to regrow in one follicle, it should happen with every goddamn follicle

- - - Updated - - -

..and it's 1700 in 3 months...what are the 6 month stats?? 1 year stats?? Sounds to me what you get at 3 months is all you'll ever get

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
http://i.imgur.com/QpaJM.jpg

after 3 months, using google translate

+18% amount of hair
+16% density

+ 4% capillary density = 1700 "new hairs"

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/QpaJM.jpg

after 3 months, using google translate

+18% amount of hair
+16% density

+ 4% capillary density = 1700 "new hairs"

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
16% density is great, especially considering i would use this along with rogaine and finasteride, which im already using

cud be the bump i need to get it all back!

B

Beingbaldsucksass

If this is a dependable treatment this it dosent worth it, + it's not FDA approved so it might as well be another revivogen

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/culdesaclab/7555616546/in/set-72157630542325634/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/culdesaclab/7555616798/in/set-72157630542325634/

http://www.vicevlasu.cz/2_1638_0.html#msg50936

Credits to Bald Rocket over at HLH.

QpaJM.jpg

This pic is not promising at all

- - - Updated - - -

are you insane? 1700 is merely 1% of your total hair count which is 100,000 for most people. 1% extra density worth $100/month? Is that what they spent 20 years researching???
For a receder like me if those 1700 split in my two temples I've got a complete hairline

AleMB81

Reaction score
Guys guys, calm down. I'm from Italy and we can buy Neogenic in every pharmacy.

First: it's a cosmetic so it should be considered less powerful than a medicine;
Second: it has been launched on the market in September, a period of time where it's natural to see hair falling and new regrowth after few months.
Third: The advertisment says that it should be used for 3 months which is exactly the period of time needed for the hair loss due to the new season

I'm not saying it won't work however I think it won't change our situation drammaticaly

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Use for 3 months and that's it? You mean that it's not a money sucking treatment like minoxidil who makes you a hair slave? That's means that if I do grow the hair and stop using it will stay? If its really like that then its ****ing worth it

AleMB81

Reaction score
Use for 3 months and that's it? You mean that it's not a money sucking treatment like minoxidil who makes you a hair
slave? That's means that if I do grow the hair and stop using it will stay? If its really like that then its ****ing worth it

No, probably I was not clear: I meant that this product will just help to regrow your hair that would have regrown naturally even without neogenic. I mean that in our opinion this will work like aminixil...it's not a medicine...

However L'oreal says that this product should be used 3/4 times per year on a 3 months cycle.

Some italian users are trying it so we will tell you what's gonna happen...

Jacob

Reaction score
However L'oreal says that this product should be used 3/4 times per year on a 3 months cycle.

It seems like all the French companies..maybe Italian etc as well...say that.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Got it.
Initial impressions.
Nifty applicator and bottles have large amounts - 5ml. Can stretch out.
Irritates eyes and burning sensation there, also a burning sensation on scalp when initially applied. Stops after a while but eyes keep burning if the liquid is nearby. The eye irritation, burning in eyes is a big pain.
Is causing a shed. :(

- - - Updated - - -

This might be worth looking into:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vascular_endothelial_growth_factor

Check it out.
HIF1 alpha and HIF1 beta are constantly being produced but HIF1 alpha is highly O[SUB]2[/SUB] labile, so, in aerobic conditions, it is degraded. When the cell becomes hypoxic, HIF1 alpha persists and the HIF1alpha/beta complex stimulates VEGF release.

Ok, and there is this product, apparently with several positive reviews.
http://nanogen.co.uk/Men/Hair_Growth_Factors/How_Hair_Growth_Factors_Are_Made.aspx

So basically both have the same logic. Loreal is making the cell hypoxic to generate VEGF and activate stem cells. Nanogen is flooding the scalp with VEGF

resu

Reaction score
Boldy on HLH has recommended using Ciclopirox as a much cheaper alternative to Neogenic for its properties in inducing hypoxia and inducing HIF-1 - for that purposes a Polish product called BiovaxMed Dermoactive Anti-dandruff gel (with Ciclopirox olamine 0.5%) has been deemed optimal, which can be found on eBay and similar. There's also a shampoo version.

Interesting, not too expensive, I'll try that shampoo later on if no one posts any review before me.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Interesting, not too expensive, I'll try that shampoo later on if no one posts any review before me.

ummm....no shampoo will work unless it stays on the scalp for a certain period of time....are we back to this level of desperation?? So Boldy says to use Ciclopirox --- has he seen 3 hairs pop up on his temple that weren't there before???

sigh . :jackit:

resu

Reaction score
ummm....no shampoo will work unless it stays on the scalp for a certain period of time....are we back to this level of desperation?? So Boldy says to use Ciclopirox --- has he seen 3 hairs pop up on his temple that weren't there before???

sigh . :jackit:

Heh, I'm more interesting in seeing if it works in reducing dandruff, guess you should have read the description of the shampoo first. Nothing has worked for me, oils, PO, Keto, even diet changes.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
The eye burning is a real pain.
The bottles contain 5 ml - can last for 2 days but the irritation it causes to the eyes is very bothersome.
L'Oreal is banking a lot on this product - its mentioned in their quarterly results..