Loeral Mimics Hypoxia-> PGE2->stemcelProtection

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
FWIW, the press release for Neogenic doesn't mention male pattern baldness/Androgenetic Alopecia at all in the text.

http://www.loreal.com/_en/_ww/home/anims/20120829_Stemoxydine/media/press-kit.pdf

It does mention male pattern baldness/Androgenetic Alopecia - look for the terms alopecic, types three and four in the press kit. Thats male pattern baldness, NW3 and NW4. They are not mentioning it will work for anything above and beyond that.

Here you go..its on page six, second last paragraph. In vivo trials on patients between 18-55 years of age etc.

A comparison of sorts between Norwood and Ludwig scales

slide_hairlossscale.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't buy it but it's like 80/90 euros per 28 phials

Can you post a link to any website where one can order it from, and which can ship overseas?

At six ml, perhaps the quantity is enough to stretch out over 2-3 months? I have 2 ml vials of Eucapil and they cost something like 30 Euros for a months supply + shipping costs.

I am only concerned really about safety....has anyone contacted them about that?

I mailed the id in the PDF but no reply.

Can anyone else try? 3 months of human trials - is it really enough for safety.. but since L'Oreal is releasing it Europe wide, they must be pretty sure its safe.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Doubt this will work as advertised. Buuuuuttt here is hoping.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Can any kind person provide a link to any site selling this and willing to ship it outside Europe? To Asia/India for example

Sparky4444

Reaction score
the more I think about this, the more I am stunned that they are charging so much for this....Surely they know that it won't take long for this to be a bust if THEY know it's not really gonna work as advertised....Even cranking the price to recoup the investment in the short run won't be enough to cover the millions that will go into developing, testing and marketing this thing....

...this is very interesting....they just might have something here...

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
I doubt it. With a brand name like L'Oreal they know they can sell it. Surely if they thought it would be effective they would advertise this fact heavily.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder whether with 3 months trials they are sure its safe for long term use..?!

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
It is ridiculous that the safety of an approved substance should even have to be a concern these days. How are three months enough time to label it is safe? Why can't we hear more about it! Very frustrating. And why is the C word thrown around so much these days? Everything seems to have the risk of cancer.

kamikaze2803

Reaction score
I've spent thousands on sooo many different treatments, I'm willing to give this a shot. Anybody have a website i can order this from? i dont mind spending more to take a chance at making my hair look better

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score

kamikaze2803

Reaction score
I dont mind trying, but that how it looks and whats that applicator? Vials? reminds me when i tried aq advanced hair complex, which did nothing by the way, and i when i needed help with application the guy i spoke to from the number on the packaging didnt sound too knowlegeable. I'm skeptical too because of the lack of info, payday this friday so i'll definitely order

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the link by the way, oh yeah I also tried that apple serum 2 years ago, that came in vials too. a treatment that was supposed to be a replacement for minoxidil, Yea, Ill definitely put in an order this friday, and keep you guys updated

Sparky4444

Reaction score
this stuff is sooooo expensive...L'Oreal really has some kahuna's to price this thing this high....I mean, isn't this the highest price treatment yet??? Either this stuff works and they know it works, or they are really gonna screw everybody and are so cocky in thinking they can get away with it...

..I also believe that a massive company would not put something out that that has any health risk's..they're a cosmetic's company, not a drug company...

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it says they have been researching this for 20 YEARS??? God this is going to fail so badly...

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
It'll probably do better than something else that's been around for 20 YEARS(+)...

.... Well, I would welcome it with open arms if it works better than Rogaine or finasteride, but it sounds like snake oil.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
.... Well, I would welcome it with open arms if it works better than Rogaine or finasteride, but it sounds like snake oil.

It seems it will work - I mean they actually presented it at a hair conference, only thing I am worried about are sides. They didnt even bother replying to my mail about the product?!

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems it will work - I mean they actually presented it at a hair conference, only thing I am worried about are sides. They didnt even bother replying to my mail about the product?!

Which hair conference is this? Link?

Jacob

Reaction score

Those aren't what I was referring to..but yeah..I'll wait to see how others do on it first.