Loeral Mimics Hypoxia-> PGE2->stemcelProtection

resu

Reaction score
They really pimped it out, my question is if it's like minoxidil, I wouldn't want to keep applying this stuff. If it works and you could maintain the new hairs with finasteride or dutasteride that would justify the high price.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php
what is that :O

Looks like an applicator....If it's like a point and click that you just apply over your scalp and it administers the right amount so you get the proper coverage per dose, than that is cool...I always hated the minoxidil application...

...This looks promising....I mean, to get regrowth after 3 months is pretty damn good....and again, I like the once/night application....

- - - Updated - - -

...they have to be confident about this...L'Oreal is just too big of a company to put out something for a quick cash grab...I mean, they have a 3-6 month window for this product to be deemed a fraud and they're sunk....a lot of money down the toilet....

...this has to be legit...

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Did they make the same claims of clinical results with Aminexil as they're doing here??? Seems like they are more aggressive this time

Yeah, they make these huge percentage claims each time around...just check out any Inneov product on google translate...thats what makes me a bit downcast on what these guys are claiming this time around..
They use percentages liberally..

I do hope though that they are right this time around.
At bloody 90 Euros + shipping costs, they are asking for huge amounts!

Plus, typical L'Oreal they say 3 months for treatment, but dont mention whether it will remain thereafter. Their usual claim is yes, at 15 days after cessation of treatment, 85% say yes, but then its AFTER two weeks that we tend to lose all the gains. So how the heck can the treatment be only for 3 months?

Only hope is that it works at even 3 ml per day, so we can stretch out a 1 month treatment to 2 that..even 7months at say 108 Euros...is 800 odd Euros!!

But L'Oreal is busy coming out with stuff with minimal research so far..
Taurine supplement - hit and miss
Hair Mass- finasteride equivalent and of course it'd have sides but LO doesnt even mention it..reverse engineering how finasteride works but using Beta sisterols to claim the natural angle..as if

Aminexil - I havent heard a SINGLE positive comment about it so far? I think it was typical reverse engineering from LOreal to make a patentable version of Minoxidil

I hope this product is better and safe and LOreal is not BS'ing..

- - - Updated - - -

They really pimped it out, my question is if it's like minoxidil, I wouldn't want to keep applying this stuff. If it works and you could maintain the new hairs with finasteride or dutasteride that would justify the high price.

Its probably JUST like minoxidil IF it works...I mean think about it, how can a topical for 3 months reverse and permanently turn on a hypoxic environment from the reverse earlier.. pretty much every medicine out there takes repeated use....and the pimped out applicator and stuff is the gold plating to make u feel u didnt get gypped for 90 Euros.
I got gypped by Divine Skincare when I used their Spectral-L or somesuch thing claiming to have Astressin-B. Fancy packaging and all, but zero use.

Still have a bottle lying around.

The only hope for us is
a) It works at even reduced dosages OR
b) IF it works then after 3 months, reduced dosages possible for maintenance

- - - Updated - - -

Guys check out the before and after pic here. Thoughts?

Original link
http://www.sos-transphobie.org/blog/blog2-705129-2-662282.html

Can someone mail the blog owner and ask if these pics are from the company?
I dont know french.

The molecule Stemoxydine: study of 101 patients Molecule presented as revolutionary, Stemoxydine was administered as lotion dosed at 5%, applied once a day for three months to 53 guinea pigs of 101 volunteers for its clinical testing. The remaining 48 were massaged the scalp with a very trivial hydroalcoholic solution placebo.
Ultimately, none of the subjects treated Stemoxydine did, of course, ended up with a hair lush Samson, but "in the third month, capillary density was significantly higher than in the other" , noted the authors of the study believe today that the new molecule is "the treatment of capillary renaissance" of tomorrow. They confirmed their measurements with "phototrichogram", that is to say, the marking of a region of the skull affected by partial alopecia shaved and photographed.
Three months later, the comparison photo is a real effect "before and after". In any case, "the subjects perceived an increase in size and abundance, as well as improved ease of styling," explains Professor Pascal Reygagne dermatologist center Sabouraud.

Before and After Pic
http://static.blog4ever.com/2012/07/705129/artfichier_705129_1143154_201208222419184.jpg

hammer2012

Reaction score
Yeah, they make these huge percentage claims each time around...just check out any Inneov product on google translate...thats what makes me a bit downcast on what these guys are claiming this time around..
They use percentages liberally..

I do hope though that they are right this time around.
At bloody 90 Euros + shipping costs, they are asking for huge amounts!

Plus, typical L'Oreal they say 3 months for treatment, but dont mention whether it will remain thereafter. Their usual claim is yes, at 15 days after cessation of treatment, 85% say yes, but then its AFTER two weeks that we tend to lose all the gains. So how the heck can the treatment be only for 3 months?

Only hope is that it works at even 3 ml per day, so we can stretch out a 1 month treatment to 2 that..even 7months at say 108 Euros...is 800 odd Euros!!

But L'Oreal is busy coming out with stuff with minimal research so far..
Taurine supplement - hit and miss
Hair Mass- finasteride equivalent and of course it'd have sides but LO doesnt even mention it..reverse engineering how finasteride works but using Beta sisterols to claim the natural angle..as if

Aminexil - I havent heard a SINGLE positive comment about it so far? I think it was typical reverse engineering from LOreal to make a patentable version of Minoxidil

I hope this product is better and safe and LOreal is not BS'ing..

- - - Updated - - -

Its probably JUST like minoxidil IF it works...I mean think about it, how can a topical for 3 months reverse and permanently turn on a hypoxic environment from the reverse earlier.. pretty much every medicine out there takes repeated use....and the pimped out applicator and stuff is the gold plating to make u feel u didnt get gypped for 90 Euros.
I got gypped by Divine Skincare when I used their Spectral-L or somesuch thing claiming to have Astressin-B. Fancy packaging and all, but zero use.

Still have a bottle lying around.

The only hope for us is
a) It works at even reduced dosages OR
b) IF it works then after 3 months, reduced dosages possible for maintenance

- - - Updated - - -

Guys check out the before and after pic here. Thoughts?

Original link
http://www.sos-transphobie.org/blog/blog2-705129-2-662282.html

Can someone mail the blog owner and ask if these pics are from the company?
I dont know french.

Before and After Pic
http://static.blog4ever.com/2012/07/705129/artfichier_705129_1143154_201208222419184.jpg

that lady in the photo is clearly wearing a wig.

Jacob

Reaction score
It'd be nice if that applicator were also some kind of galvanic device...

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was surfing that site on a low rez mobile and couldnt figure out what it was. It does look like a wig, must be a stock image.

Here is one more news report which addresses how many times per year does one need to use this..

http://archives.sudpresse.be/beaute...sort=datedesc&by=20&when=-1&pos=0&all=0&nav=0

The French laboratory released a product that claims effective. Gingham / news n
Thursday, July 12, 2012
new beauty​
In October, Vichy launched the first product to Stemoxydine​
Threatens a balding man in two, and many snapped the little hair they have left to try to overcome this problem. L'Oréal laboratories have discovered a molecule Search the Stemoxydine, which activates hair growth.
One in two men is threatened with baldness at the age of 50 and 25% for men, early hair loss begins before 21 years already. A problem that affects not only men. The women also face more often at the time of menopause.
The reasons for hair loss are varied: childbirth, weight loss and fast, iron deficiency, thyroid problem ... In all these cases, treat the problem enough to solve the same time that the hair loss. "But the most common problem," said Jean-Jacques Stene, a dermatologist at the University Hospital St-Pierre in Brussels, "alopecia is genetic in origin, related to androgens, which are male hormones. It affects 95% of men but 30% of women. It causes a phenomenon of "miniaturization" each regrowth, hair will end up shorter and thinner, until lead to baldness. " And then the process is irreversible.
It is precisely by studying the phenomenon of hair growth that L'Oréal Research Laboratories have discovered a new molecule, Stemoxydine, and the role it could play in the phase of "dormant" hair. "The hair cycle is characterized by wakefulness and sleep stages," explains Isabelle Wailliez, pharmacist and head of training at Cosmetique Active. "Until now, we only worked on wakefulness, trying to stop hair loss. But here we realized, with this molecule, the possibility of acting on the stage of dormancy. "
"In fact," says Isabelle Wailliez, "the Stemoxydine acts directly on the stem cells of the hair regrowth to activate them when the bulb is dormant, which can last from two to 12 months."
In October, Vichy, one of the brands of the L'Oréal group, will launch the Dercos Néogenic a product based Stemoxydine. The tests showed, says one in Vichy, he recovers 4% hair density or hair 1700, after a course of three months. Box of 28 doses will be sold 89 euros, a treatment that amounts to about € 270. To accomplish, ideally twice per year to continue the effect, do we advise in Vichy.

The French laboratory released a product that claims effective. Gingham / news

Huh, 540 Euros at the very minimum. As I said, this is a lifelong thing and a money spinner for LO.

lobsterlobster

Established Member
Reaction score
So hypothetically if this does work--after the first three months I spend regrowing my hair--I can pretty much coast on that for 2 to 12 months. As in, I start reapplying again after that 2 to 12 month mark. So this can be more convenient than minoxidil, which is a daily application.

resu

Reaction score
Lot's of "if's", I'm hoping it works and it isn't such garbage as minoxidil.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Lot's of "if's", I'm hoping it works and it isn't such garbage as minoxidil.

We are all lucky if it has at least the same efficacy as minoxidil without the sides.
Right now, we just have hope..

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, capillary density increase by 4%. CD means number of hairs anchored per cm2 of scalp. So its basically the amount of hairs. Which is what translates to the 1700 hairs they are claiming in 3 months.

Basically, this is a new Minoxidil.

I am ok with that, but for the darn price!!!!

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Ok, capillary density increase by 4%. CD means number of hairs anchored per cm2 of scalp. So its basically the amount of hairs. Which is what translates to the 1700 hairs they are claiming in 3 months.

Basically, this is a new Minoxidil.

I am ok with that, but for the darn price!!!!

I like the once per day application...that's almost worth the extra cost for me

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
I like the once per day application...that's almost worth the extra cost for me

6ml per day also sounds like a large amount...perhaps a lesser quantity may also help.

Anyway, here are the sources..

What CD means: http://www.besthairlosstreatmentreviews.com/inneov-hair-mass-review.php
The measured clinical results concern: slowing down of the hairloss process capillary density, which relates to the number of hairs anchored by cm2.

The Neogenic blurb
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mxT_ibJcq4w/T_veuOLSuyI/AAAAAAAAI1Y/KlEo6N6xX0s/s1600/Image4.jpg

1700 new hair in 90 days
Wonder what kind of hair? Hope its not Peachy fuzz?

If not for minoxidil and its heart related BS, I'd still use it, dark circles and making me look a decade older apart..:(

zinny999

Reaction score
This could turn out to be just a massively expensive SNAKE OIL.
I shall wait and see, as the 90 Euro a month and if it work crap all, I'm sure there be many people who be ****ting themself.

Then the rest of us will hear the story alright. I mean how much harm can it do to wait another 5-6 months, it's not like anyone will go from nw3 to nw4 in that short period.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
This could turn out to be just a massively expensive SNAKE OIL.

My fear as well. Another Spectral DNC Astressin B type BS.

I shall wait and see, as the 90 Euro a month and if it work crap all, I'm sure there be many people who be ****ting themself.

Then the rest of us will hear the story alright. I mean how much harm can it do to wait another 5-6 months, it's not like anyone will go from nw3 to nw4 in that short period.

Problem is we need an answer...in my case, rapidly thinning NW3-V already with very see through fine hair...and cant use minoxidil and seem to be pretty down with DHT blockers as well. Its that need for solutions that forces me and others like me to experiment and allow companies to make a killing off our first 2-3 months of purchase!!

- - - Updated - - -

minoxidil redux..

http://www.farjo.net/archives/3783

One potential treatment that has made its way into the market in France already is based on a study from the L’Oreal group in France focused on hypoxia. The study concluded that molecules that mimic hypoxic signalling, such as stemoxydine (marketed as Neogenic), can act as a hair kenogen (the very last stage in the hair life cycle) phase shortener leading to increased visible scalp hair density. The theory is all and well, but we have not seen convincing clinical evidence yet, so the jury is out on this one for now!

http://www.glossybox.de/magazin/trends/2012/08/29/anti-aging-fur-die-haare/

For those who are already suffering from lack of hair density, it is recommended that Dercos Neogenic cure of Vichy. It ensures that the hair follicles faster wake from their sleep phase and produce new hair.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
A bit worrisome this. This product works as a "proxyl hydrolase inhibitor" which causes hypoxic like conditions, and hence upregulating HIFAlpha (Hypoxic Inducing Factor Alpha) production. The end result is stem cells work at getting more hair out.

BUT http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11940464

[The hypoxia-inducible factor HIF as a new target in cancer research].

[Article in French]
L'Allemain G.
Source

UMR 6543, Institut de signalisation, de biologie du développement et cancer, parc Valrose, 06108 Nice Cedex 2. lallemai@unice.fr

Abstract

The vascular endothelial growth factors (VEGF) plays major roles during tumor development. VEGF expression is regulated by the transcription factor HIF (hypoxia inducible factor) which is very sensitive to oxygene variations. We will show here that HIF1alpha is today a good prognostic and diagnostic marker for an increasing number of cancers from various origins. Furthermore, the reduction of the expression or the activity of HIF1alpha impairs tumour angiogenesis and subsequently growth. Altogether, these results suggest that HIF1alpha could be an interesting target in cancer therapy.

------------
Here, we are doing the opposite, and actually increasing HIF1 Alpha production

The resulting molecule, independent of the level of oxygenation, targets and inhibits prolyl-hydroxylase thereby enabling the accumulation of the active form of H1F1 as is observed with hypoxia.”

http://www.trx2.com/community/lorea...ct-based-on-stem-cell-research-and-a-warning/

AleMB81

Reaction score
In Italy the product was launched on the market this week. We can buy it in many pharmacies