Life changing success with Finasteride! PICS

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
I take it as a supplement. Apparently you need quite a lot of it for it to make a noticeable difference. I take Source Naturals DIM 100mg/day, which is meant to be equal to eating 4 pounds of vegies (don't quote me on exact figures).

I also read that DIM increases CYP3A4 (a metabolising enzyme), which may reduce the absorbtion of Finasteride. That's why I take finasteride in the morning and DIM at night.

I wasn't exactly feeling bad or unbalanced before, but the thought of potentially elevated E2 was making me worry. Anyhow, DIM has certainly boosted my libido, energy, morning erections, etc..

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
SuperMeh said:
Are things improving again now Brent?

Yeah, things are a lot better again now. Been back on finasteride since May. Had a bit of a shock there!

atotheo

Reaction score
Good results, this gives me motivating and hope :)
I am on finasteride 2 month now, hope to get the results like you did!
Do or did you use some food/drink supplements (vitamins/minerals) when u were on finasteride? Besides the dim u are taking now;)..

Keep it up!
merry xmas

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
atotheo said:
Good results, this gives me motivating and hope :)
I am on finasteride 2 month now, hope to get the results like you did!
Do or did you use some food/drink supplements (vitamins/minerals) when u were on finasteride? Besides the dim u are taking now;)..

Keep it up!
merry xmas

Nah, no supplements. I've even dropped the DIM because I feel bad about wasting money. When I get a solid income I'll get back into it, maybe even add minoxidil. We'll see I guess. So far the hair is still going fine :)

MSX98

Reaction score
Awesome results, thanks so much for your pictures. The way you styled it medium/combed forward totally gives me hope one day I could do my hair like that again :D

kellogs

Reaction score
Hi,

just wanted to say that I (thik) I am seeing results with spironolactone cream in just under 1 month of use. Nothing yet for tricomin regrower over same timeframe.

best of luck to all!

ct_sicknasty

Reaction score
do you need a prescription for finasteride? im just starting to see a small receding hairline idk if i need to just start using nizoral or a more serious regiment

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
ct_sicknasty said:
do you need a prescription for finasteride? im just starting to see a small receding hairline idk if i need to just start using nizoral or a more serious regiment

Yes, Finasteride 1 mg (Propecia) is a prescription medicine. Some people do buy it online without a prescription but it is not recommended as there is always a risk of buying meds online.

ct_sicknasty

Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
ct_sicknasty said:

Yes, Finasteride 1 mg (Propecia) is a prescription medicine. Some people do buy it online without a prescription but it is not recommended as there is always a risk of buying meds online.

see i want to do something cause my hairline is beginning to recede slightly and idk if its enough to get a prescription for but i want to do something and idk if nizerol is enough or not:/

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
one of my favorite finasteride success stories, he had lots of shedding caused by finasteride, but look where he ended up, happy ending, love it

I wonder how his hair is doing now...

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Would be very nice with a update.. and the pics ain't working here also!