let me tell you guys alil secret...

G

GrowHairGrow! said:
Bubka and Jayman, you really should get a hotel room... :lol:

we tried, but the only free one in town was occupied by CCS, a hooker, and 30 cans of mackerel. go figure.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jay-
Yeah i honestly have no reason to lie...the kid was on propecia wayyy back probably around 19 or 20....I remember him mentioning it and i had no clue what the drug even was.

Joey.jpg

and this is 6 years later
Joey2.jpg

I remembered another kid who started around 19, 20 and now 5 years later, has gotten worse.

Im just saying, i dont know where you read that it could hold your hair for 50 more years...id be hesitant to listen to nonmedical sources and posters anecdotes before giving your hopes up

s.a.f

Reaction score
obviously it wont work for everybody.

Pondle

Reaction score
omgstfuty said:
Good evening.

I got laid tonight!

Bald dave! cheers mate! (its weird, but cheers!)

It's Zapp Brannigan from Futurama! :D "Kif, I have made it with a woman. Inform the men!"

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
Fallout Boy said:
I think its true for some people...current treatment right now isn't enough. But for many I think the current treatment available will work. It's key to start early though.
Exactly right.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This post is sorta humerous. My hair clearly has grown thicker then it had ever been before thanks to the world of chemicals. I still hang around on hair loss forums because I'm obsessed with outer appearance. Just because we're on some forum doesn't mean we all do not have lives.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My hair is still thicker then it was 5 years ago..

RaginDemon

Reaction score
foam saved my hairline, and I am happy to report that.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I already use Regaine, but if I can get it delievered off this site I am going to try the Rogain foam. I'm either going to order the proscar or the genric brand stuff too, if I can work out which is best for me to used. Shed any light?

When my revivogen shampoo runs out I will get some nizoral too.

Thanks

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
obviously it wont work for everybody.

So if DHT is the only cause of male pattern baldness, why doesn't taking hairloss products proven to lower DHT work for everyone?!

s.a.f

Reaction score
You cant always fight your genetics. Everybody has DHT wether they are nw1 or nw7.

Pondle

Reaction score
ginger-uk said:
So if DHT is the only cause of male pattern baldness, why doesn't taking hairloss products proven to lower DHT work for everyone?!

We don't know if it's the 'only' cause, although it certainly seems to be the main factor. Some men will be sensitive to even low levels of DHT. Remember, only large doses of dutasteride eliminate essentially ALL of it. There is also some speculation that our early exposure to DHT (unlike the naturally 5AR deficient pseudohermaphrodites, who never get exposed to much DHT) can cause some kind of permanent 'damage' to follicles.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My hair right now is better than it was 2 years ago so its true guys, jump on the big three and you should be able to at least hold on to what you have for a while.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
ginger-uk said:

We don't know if it's the 'only' cause, although it certainly seems to be the main factor. Some men will be sensitive to even low levels of DHT. Remember, only large doses of dutasteride eliminate essentially ALL of it. There is also some speculation that our early exposure to DHT (unlike the naturally 5AR deficient pseudohermaphrodites, who never get exposed to much DHT) can cause some kind of permanent 'damage' to follicles.

The reason I say that is. I have been fair unsuccessful with my hairloss journey. However, I never expected anything to really work anyway. So I am about to embark on a course of finasteride, when I know in the back of my mind its not going to work, but i'll kick myself if I don't try it! Catch 22...

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
I've haven't tried it yet, but I am sure I will be ok with the side affects. I have heard revivogen doesn't do anything.