let me tell you guys alil secret...

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
So why do people say one is for bph and one for male pattern baldness? Are the identical?

Thats Proscar and Propecia btw.

Pondle

Reaction score
ginger-uk said:
So why do people say one is for bph and one for male pattern baldness? Are the identical?

Thats Proscar and Propecia btw.

They are the same drug - finasteride - with different brand names at different doses. Proscar is a 5mg dose indicated for BPH, Propecia 1mg indicated for male pattern baldness. Drugs can be used for multiple conditions. Both BPH and male pattern baldness are partly caused by DHT, which finasteride reduces.

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:
YOUR GOING BALD!! and there is NOTHING you can do about it...you can run all you want, but you cant hide. your GENES have determined that you will be BALD and there is no drug or carpet with hair that will save you. enjoy your lives while you can and enjoy what hair you got left and when your tired of running from the inevitable and spending thousands of dollars and driving yourself crazy due to stress and worry you will realize how much of a douche you've been.

if you doubt what i say , just ask donald trump why his millions of dollars can't buy him a good combover.

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

-- Dylan Thomas

:hairy: :hairy: :hairy:

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
JustShaveIt said:
YOUR GOING BALD!! and there is NOTHING you can do about it...you can run all you want, but you cant hide. GOD has it in his plans for you to be BALD and there is no drug or carpet with hair that will save you. enjoy your lives while you can and enjoy what hair you got left and when your tired of running from the inevitable and spenting thousands of dollars and driving yourself crazy due to stress and worry you will realize how much of a douche you've been.

if you doubt what i say , just ask donald trump why his millions of dollars can't buy him a good combover.
wow, another religious wacko, move along, nothing to see here

:freaked: :hairy: :freaked:

Interesting...

http://www.baldrus.com/

God says there's nothing wrong with Hair Loss:
"When a man has lost his hair and is bald, he is clean. If he has lost his hair from the front of his scalp and has a bald forehead, he is clean."
Leviticus 13:40,41

The Bible is also has a warning for those who mock or jeer the bald:

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" [24] He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths." [2 Kings 2:23-24]

Jkkezh

Established Member
Reaction score
wookster said:
The Bible is also has a warning for those who mock or jeer the bald:

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" [24] He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD.Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths." [2 Kings 2:23-24]

hahaha what a great book, the bible. :D

G

If my balding is God's will then I have only one thing to say: f*** you God, you stupid piece of sh*t.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
If my balding is God's will then I have only one thing to say: f*** you God, you stupid piece of $#iT.

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHa

That was a classic.

msapacaman

Reaction score
I never got the whole shave the head deal. It never made sense to me. Its just my opinion, but people can still see your where your hair grows and where it doesn't. I understand it for younger guys who don't want to look like doctor phil, but for older man I just don't see the poiny. it does not make you look any younger and I would rather have lush hair on my head than an uncomfortable shadow when I'm trying to sleep. I've heard women say they like it better when men shave, but i don't get it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its just less obvious, less of a contrast between hair and no hair.

G

msapacaman said:
I never got the whole shave the head deal. It never made sense to me. Its just my opinion, but people can still see your where your hair grows and where it doesn't. I understand it for younger guys who don't want to look like doctor phil, but for older man I just don't see the poiny. it does not make you look any younger and I would rather have lush hair on my head than an uncomfortable shadow when I'm trying to sleep. I've heard women say they like it better when men shave, but i don't get it.

Well I don't know, a closely buzzed or shaved head looks much cleaner than for example a 1 cm sides with nothing on top. The contrast makes it horrible, and the clear line between the MBP and hairy area.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
because hair on the sides and not on top looks sh*t. Thats why we are all registared on this forum!

s.a.f

Reaction score
ginger-uk said:
because hair on the sides and not on top looks $#iT. Thats why we are all registared on this forum!

:D :D :D
Its almost as if God thought 'what can I do to make men some men really look f*****g ridiculous'

G

s.a.f said:
[quote="ginger-uk":9fced]because hair on the sides and not on top looks $#iT. Thats why we are all registared on this forum!

:D :D :D
Its almost as if God thought 'what can I do to make men some men really look f****ing ridiculous'[/quote:9fced]

For once I can agree with you. Well except for the God part, because I don't believe in God :lol: . I still do think that some men look ok even with NW6 (without shaving), but they're really rare.

msapacaman

Reaction score
Well, I still don't get it, but its just my judgement. I can't imagine dr. phil or randy catour looking any better with a shaved head.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
msapacaman said:
Well, I still don't get it, but its just my judgement. I can't imagine dr. phil or randy catour looking any better with a shaved head.

To you know, to the rest of the female population maybe.