Latest Patents From Dr. George Cotsarelis

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. Welcome. This kind of thing is a weekly occurence here. Not everyone participates, however. But then not everyone experiences the same degree of misery due to baldness, either...

Thanks! I've been here on a daily basis for the last year however. I was just lurking for a long time.

I wish there could be a seperate section of the forum where all the bitchy people who don't contribute at all could go. It sucks filtering through all the whiny bitching.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just bought 10mg Sellekchem

"This product is typically dissolved at 50 mg/ml in 50% acetic acid to yield a clear colorless solution. This product is also soluble at 50 mg/ml in DMSO or 0.25 mg/ml in water."

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I f*****g knew it...FGF-9. Time for myself to try it out and end this nightmare.

Just as a heads up to everyone, FGF-9 is 23.4 kDa. You will absolutely NEED to dermaroll to get this through your skin. There were some comments in another thread that dermarolling can allow compounds up to 50 kDa to penetrate. Doing so otherwise will be an absolute waste of time.
Wasnt FGF-9 what Follicept was trying to use a few years back?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Never mind Sellekchem doesnt sell to public

fVv8ciX.png

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn. We need to find some way of getting our hands on this.

Mr. V from the private forum could buy it and reship to us.

$400 for 10g and typical dose is 10mcg. It will be a one time purchase it will last forever

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
which is an insane amount. most people apply 0.5 - 1mg daily. i mega dosed while wounding

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
which is an insane amount. most people apply 0.5 - 1mg daily. i mega dosed while wounding
Westonci, i dont know you man but im actually a little worried and concerned for you. I just hate think of the reprocussion if you get a bad batch of something. I'm not really one to talk because I've tried seti in the past but i was worried the whole time.
Be careful man

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news.

It looks like i might have fooled them.

Im getting Decitaben shipped as we speak.

If you get another batch, wanna order more and split the costs with me since we're both in Toronto?