Latest Patents From Dr. George Cotsarelis

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
maybe it was a little bit exaggerated from me but my skin is very thin in the front head where I'm balding. I'm bleeding with 0,5 mm derma roller (red spot) if I put to much pressure. So 1,5 mm or more no way for me.
Peoples are different, maybe your skin is thicker than mine. But you should not take for absolute truth what you can read in "scientific publication " about dermarolling especially.
You seem to be sceptical about Cellcurin, I am too !
Papers about Cellcurin lack of precision/rigour and photos are not relevant. But I think in the light of everything we know about FgF9 and other growth factor (Histogen for instance) it's worth a try. If that doesn't work I will tell ! And so people can save money by not buying this product.

I know it is early, but any difference so far?

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't find a way to get cellcurin ampoule overseas.. if anyonw can help would appreciate alot :):):):)

Im willing to try this weekly with 1.5microneedling!

Blue Martini

My Regimen
Reaction score
how is it possible these patents were filed so many years ago but only made public recently?
can cotsarelis decide when his patents should be made public, like holding them back?
if he's actively holding them back and only releasing them recently this points to the fact they are really getting rolling with everything they have. getting everything set up for the first treatment soon.

Generally, patent applications are published 18 months after the first filing date, called the priority date. It often takes several years to go through the examination process to grant of a patent, especially in Europe. If an applicant files in the US only, it can request non-publication and the application will be kept secret until grant. See 35 US Code Sec. 122(b). Of course, all applications become public when granted.