Latest Patents From Dr. George Cotsarelis

Trax1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
sorry yes I forgot to mention it.
So the other product is called Cellcurin a brand name of PnP Biopharm the manufacturer of growth hormones. PnP Biopharm also supplies the manufacturer of SGF-57.
Here the link to their website:https://www.cellcurin.com/home-eng
Cellcurin exists in 2 conditioning.
- bottles ready to use (called Cellcurin hair Serum), containing growth factor + botanical extract. Daily use, lasts about 3 weeks.
- 5 ml vials (called Cellcurin hair ampoule) containing only growth factor lyophilized powder that should be mixt with saline solution or purified water. Sold by set containing 8 vials.
1 vial is for 2 applications, one per week. So the set lasts 16 weeks.

To order Cellcurin products, the best way is to contact them directly: https://www.cellcurin.com/contact-us-new. You can pay by PayPal.
I also found a Korean website selling Cellcurin vials set and shipping overseas, but is more expensive.

I guess concentration is higher in vials but I didn't ask. They told me that efficacy is equal for both conditioning product, the only difference is the way to use it. They specified that for vials, penetration could be enhanced by dermarolling.
Maybe growth factors are encapsulated in liposome for "the bottle" not for the vials.(I didn't ask). Encapsulation is one of their technology::https://www.pnpbiopharm.com/skin-delivery

You can also find the clinical trials paper here:
https://www.oatext.com/Therapeutic-...-with-androgenetic-alopecia-a-split-study.php

I hope that my text is comprehensive. I'm not native English speaker.
Regards,

edit: I've intentionally modified my text and withdrawn the price of the product because I didn't know If I have the right to communicate it. But this product is affordable !

Thank you mate !
And the last question - in Cellcurin product's description i didn't see the "FGF9" or "Fibroblast growth factor" is it missing or named in some other way ?

MG21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually growth factor appeared in the ingredient list under their commercial name:
sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-4, sh-Polypeptide-10, sh-Polypeptide-60, sh-Polypeptide-85, Acetyl sh-Oligopeptide-77 Amide.

You can find the correspondance for some of them here: https://www.pnpbiopharm.com/growth-factor`
(I used google to find the correspondance for the missing ones)
Sh-Polypeptide-85 is FGF9.
Anyway growth factor composition appeared clearly in the clinical data paper.

Maybe we should created a new discussion for this product. I will probably give a feedback once I'll get the product at home and after some weeks of trials.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting information. The link provided specific info on their materials and methods. I contacted the manufacturer of the microneedle instrument used in the study to see if it can be purchased and shipped to USA. (I like the idea of medical grade stuff with replaceable sterile tips)

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Problem is the amount...good chance all this sh*t is garbage....else we will get f*****g photos and advertissment :(

el_rizos

Reaction score
@Noisette , I follow all your interventions very carefully because you are one of the users that contributes the most to this forum. I have read the articles on FGF9 that you have published. Do you think we could use this at home? Do you think it would work? Do we know if there is a company that is studying this method?

This disease is exasperating. I've been waiting for a drug for hair loss for 17 years and nothing ever comes out. I can not use finasteride.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
@Noisette , I follow all your interventions very carefully because you are one of the users that contributes the most to this forum. I have read the articles on FGF9 that you have published. Do you think we could use this at home? Do you think it would work? Do we know if there is a company that is studying this method?

This disease is exasperating. I've been waiting for a drug for hair loss for 17 years and nothing ever comes out. I can not use finasteride.

Hi @el_rizos :)

I understand you for the waiting of a new treatment for hair loss... 17 years of waiting... my god...
Stay strong, we will have some new ones in the near future... :) :)

For example, there is a company called AesMed (SGF-57) studied their product with microneedling...
I don't know if the product called SGF-57 is a legit one for the FGF-9...
They have made clinical trials and they were at the 7th World Congress for Hair research... I will try to find more informations about this one, and if there is an another company studying this protocol.

I don't know, if we can have a good source for FGF9 and if we can use it at home with microneedling...

For the news:
The National Institute of Health is a funding agency and they are funding the project of Cotsarelis since 2007.
The end of the project is 31 july 2018

1.jpg
2.jpg
37044388453_982617f778_k.jpg

source: http://grantome.com/grant/NIH/R01-AR055309-10

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So do we actually have anything to try/work on? I've been extremely busy and I'm sure all those patents and reports are great but let's get a ball rolling now. I am willing to experiment.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I received Cellcurin hair serum today (growth factor cocktails with FGF9)
I will start treatment this evening and give a feed back every 2 weeks.
Maybe it s crap maybe not...

Just read molecular weight of FGF9. 24k dA. 24 fuckin K - DA.
If you don't inject it or at last dermaroll hard af (1.5mm minimum) you will do this for nothing.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just read molecular weight of FGF9. 24k dA. 24 fuckin K - DA.
If you don't inject it or at last dermaroll hard af (1.5mm minimum) you will do this for nothing.

I don't know man, but in the last Hellouser post of World Hair Congress, they used 0.5mm and 0.8mm microneedles with a FGF9 similar cocktail

https://i.imgur.com/XuwqDdz.jpg

+21% hair count with 0.5mm and +17% with 0.8mm

MG21

My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5 mm even more..... I read so much comment about that.
Skin on the head are very thin (at least on my head). By using a 1.5 mm dermaroller I will reach my skull !!!
I use a 0.5 dermaroller, maybe I will switch to 0,75 mm but no more

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know man, but in the last Hellouser post of World Hair Congress, they used 0.5mm and 0.8mm microneedles with a FGF9 similar cocktail

https://i.imgur.com/XuwqDdz.jpg

+21% hair count with 0.5mm and +17% with 0.8mm

Estrogen is an AA + inducers of FGF9 and IGF1.
http://www.jhgc.com.sg/theory/igf-1/images/igf_diagram03.png

With 0.5/0.8mm it helps, but it isn't enough. That's why they're usin mesotherapy guns in South Korea to make it more efficient i think

MG21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, and I will have diamond dick by using estradiol and cypro orally of course
Hi,
maybe it was a little bit exaggerated from me but my skin is very thin in the front head where I'm balding. I'm bleeding with 0,5 mm derma roller (red spot) if I put to much pressure. So 1,5 mm or more no way for me.
Peoples are different, maybe your skin is thicker than mine. But you should not take for absolute truth what you can read in "scientific publication " about dermarolling especially.
You seem to be sceptical about Cellcurin, I am too !
Papers about Cellcurin lack of precision/rigour and photos are not relevant. But I think in the light of everything we know about FgF9 and other growth factor (Histogen for instance) it's worth a try. If that doesn't work I will tell ! And so people can save money by not buying this product.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
maybe it was a little bit exaggerated from me but my skin is very thin in the front head where I'm balding. I'm bleeding with 0,5 mm derma roller (red spot) if I put to much pressure. So 1,5 mm or more no way for me.
Peoples are different, maybe your skin is thicker than mine. But you should not take for absolute truth what you can read in "scientific publication " about dermarolling especially.
You seem to be sceptical about Cellcurin, I am too !
Papers about Cellcurin lack of precision/rigour and photos are not relevant. But I think in the light of everything we know about FgF9 and other growth factor (Histogen for instance) it's worth a try. If that doesn't work I will tell ! And so people can save money by not buying this product.

No i'm not skeptical at all. I know FGF9 is proved to work on Androgenetic Alopecia. If you bleed just at 0.5 you're right to stop there.
I'm just worrying bout scalp penetration and real dermaneedling/injection depth since we don't have a clue on it

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I received Cellcurin hair serum today (growth factor cocktails with FGF9)
I will start treatment this evening and give a feed back every 2 weeks.
Maybe it s crap maybe not...

I emailed them twice and received no reply regarding purchase of the product. How's it going with the stuff @MG21?

MG21

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a bit surprising because I exchanged many email with them and they always answered promptly.
I started the treatment 10 days ago now and I have nothing to say about that. To soon to see results....
I bought one vials set and two bottles. Bottles is daily use but actually I use it once per week after dermarolling.
So that means that on Friday I use 1/2 vials (normal dose) and Friday I use serum bottle (hight dose)

I emailed them twice and received no reply regarding purchase of the product. How's it going with the stuff @MG21?

I give you my contact at PNP Biopharm by private message

MG21

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is going way off topic - if you want to talk about your own protocol, start another thread. This thread is about Follica news, but it’s turning into another Brotzu-like thread.
You're right !