Latest Patents From Dr. George Cotsarelis

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand people want the ultimate cure after all these years. but tbh I would not care about hair directions when I can do this or have a good looking shaved head rather than a smp. still a dream though...
6543541367.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand people want the ultimate cure after all these years. but tbh I would not care about hair directions when I can do this or have a good looking shaved head rather than a smp. still a dream though...
View attachment 64660

You want the "douche doughnut" ?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
naaa I just want douche regrowth and real hairs optionnaly ; D

LOL. It's so sad to see all these privileged fullheads go about their lives worry free and then do THAT to their hair... the 80s equivalent of the mullet... the man bun.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
naaa I just want douche regrowth and real hairs optionnaly ; D

Samurai reglementary haircut back in the day, now....well douches have those, true indeed, who won't be with that kind of hair anyway

I don't think direction will be a problem, again I go back to my wrist injury...the hairs follow the same direction and have the same attributes to the nearest hairs around them (my arm hair)

And they sort of "join up" with them too, making it look like a pattern and not a random blob of follicles

Either you have been lucky, or it matches "mice" experiments suggesting that a rather small sub clusters grow in the same direction, activating PCP, but with large domains, PCP fails to activate globally, and you find this cross patterns where sub clusters grows in different direction, like you'll have some patches growing backward, others growing left, some front...
Again this was observed in mice, the paper is two years old, who knows, maybe process is different in humans, or they figure out how to activate this successfully

Also when you remember "barbecue head" guy - he fall into fire with front part of head, hairline part. And his hariline, density looks rather okay. Pictures aren't sharp, but you can see it.

Yeah for density, this seems good, and i hope follica's WIHN will
I know my demands are high, f*** i want a buzzcut with a nice hairline, dreams....

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL. It's so sad to see all these privileged fullheads go about their lives worry free and then do THAT to their hair... the 80s equivalent of the mullet... the man bun.
Sad indeed. My hair only allow for a reverse mohawk.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I personally dig the whole bun thing but I think the whole half ponytail deal looks kinda medieval and sweet.
View attachment 64670
luckily we will end up medieval heroes but right now I'm gonna buy a medieval helmet to hide my thinning hair

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did scientific post about dermarolling turn in to a discussion about man buns ? It's like starting a discussion about Einsteins relativity theory, only to end up talking about Kylie Jenner's tits.
Hey, physicists have needs too!

Found some interesting goodies online and will go through inbeforethecure's article a bit more, I might have an idea about this.

Oh and since we're posting haircuts..

Short-to-Medium-Nick-Bateman.png

Medium-Curly-Shaggy-Hair-for-Guys.jpg

Good luck pulling these with a thinning nw2-2.5

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did scientific post about dermarolling turn in to a discussion about man buns ? It's like starting a discussion about Einsteins relativity theory, only to end up talking about Kylie Jenner's tits.
because these patents potentially give you man bun.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A wig might do the trick
I'll actually look into hair systems if I have enough money in the future and Tsuji Sama is not available. Or I'll just get bored and shave

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
So out of curiosity, what is it that people are trying to replicate here? Wounding and AZA or the FGF9?
In the follica video about 6 yrs ago they flashed the aza you can look it up.I ordered it yesterday should be here by next week. I will dermabrasion scalp let heal to scab detachment then put on scalp for 2 days.You should CK out the follica video.