Latest Patents From Dr. George Cotsarelis

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys do not message sellekchem yet. At least wait 1-2 weeks.

Its going to be fuckin suspicious as hell if a bunch of people start ordering decitaben with the same excuse.

I barely slipped through the cracks after a bunch of screening questions.

Worst case scenario they catch on and cancel my order and none of us get it and were all screwed!

Also you need to be on Setipiprant + FGF9 for the follicle neogenesis to occur according to the patents.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also you need to be on Setipiprant + FGF9 for the follicle neogenesis to occur according to the patents.

Damn it. We're gonna need to source the rest of the stuff.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
A little story from a man who has seen Dr. Cotsarelis. He has written a book ( 2015) Lol

The author ask to Cotsarelis " So is there hope for my ever-expanding flesh-coloured yarmulke? My frontal hairline, in retreat like Confederate army at Gettysburg?"

Cotsarelis thinks so, even if he wasn't terribly forthcoming with the details just yet.

From Cotsarelis " But even if we figure out how to treat it, that doesn't mean we'll 'cure' it " " I think what we're doing will end up with treatments, without necessarily understanding it ".

Source
: https://books.google.fr/books?id=OD...generation&hair loss=fr&source=gbs_navlinks_s

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
So what Cotsarelis is suggesting is that we will be able to treat not cure it. Which is true. However so far in all of his patents the best responders maybe got like 50% of hair by a ballpark estimate, after 2 months (I think it was 2 months).
So my question is can we really expect a full recovery for all of us? Or are we still going to be forced towards hair transplants for supplementation of our hair?

Of course the best treatment will be in the likes of Tsuji, TissUse, PolarityTE,Poietis or HairClone.

Last edited:

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Big speculation but,I think that when Costa talks bout cure,it's about gene expression of baldness. We know what genes are in line,but we don't know what are they doin' here and why? And how we manage to treat them for not expressing their shitty poisoned gift.

If it's a cure of genes expression,it must be in..10 15 20 years ? 30 years ?
If it's about treat it by totally suppressing hair loss without side effects or a just a little,hair cloning,hair regeneration to recover all of our hair,yes,it's possible in the next 5 years maximum.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Big speculation but,I think that when Costa talks bout cure,it's about gene expression of baldness. We know what genes are in line,but we don't know what are they doin' here and why? And how we manage to treat them for not expressing their shitty poisoned gift.

If it's about treat it by totally suppressing hair loss without side effects or a just a little,hair cloning,hair regeneration to recover all of our hair,yes,it's possible in the next 5 years maximum.

5 years maximum = baseless conjecture.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wouldn't be too surprised if we find out what triggers the gene expression specifically within the next couple years. Its probably some sort of feedback loop or signaling from the hair follicles and the local skin surrounding it which causes the skin to express PGE2s instead of PTGDS. It's really just a conjecture though. Hopefully I'll come across papers on the topic soon or maybe it's already known and i'm just ignorant.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where to buy Setipiprant + FGF9

You guys are gonna hate me for this, but for Seti and FGF9(via PGE2) i can only recommend the private forum stuff which is unfortunately not open to the public. This private forum seti/PGE2 is pharma grade stuff and is very time and resource consuming to make, but its legit pure and properly tested (the admin even rejected batches from different labs because he wasnt satisfied with the seti).

ive tried seti from other sources and they all gave me weird sides (grey skin complexion, dry skin and eyes, feel like sh*t) and a few of the members here @Bearded @Sanchez1234 @Nextjohns who got their seti from Kane/Ali Baba (Wu Han, Zhe Chem) mentioned similar sides.

The stuff from Ali Baba and Kane are dirt cheap for a reason, they dont reject batches and their stuff is low quality stuff.

When I switched back to private forum seti i literally didnt notice any sides at all. And none of the 50 guys on seti on the private forum has complained of sides.

So I honestly cant recommend any sources right now. :(

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And the other 50 guys' results? As in hair growth?

A lot of the members are veteran members who use the stuff and dont really post progress updates. I guess they just move on with their lives.

A few of the members that are on dutasteride, High Dose seti and minoxidil got fuckin epic results.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys are gonna hate me for this, but for Seti and FGF9(via PGE2) i can only recommend the private forum stuff which is unfortunately not open to the public. This private forum seti/PGE2 is pharma grade stuff and is very time and resource consuming to make, but its legit pure and properly tested (the admin even rejected batches from different labs because he wasnt satisfied with the seti).

ive tried seti from other sources and they all gave me weird sides (grey skin complexion, dry skin and eyes, feel like sh*t) and a few of the members here @Bearded @Sanchez1234 @Nextjohns who got their seti from Kane/Ali Baba (Wu Han, Zhe Chem) mentioned similar sides.

The stuff from Ali Baba and Kane are dirt cheap for a reason, they dont reject batches and their stuff is low quality stuff.

When I switched back to private forum seti i literally didnt notice any sides at all. And none of the 50 guys on seti on the private forum has complained of sides.

So I honestly cant recommend any sources right now. :(

Didn't you recently buy seti from a guy named Lewis on Alibaba? How did that turn out?

Personally, I am willing to have the listed side effects of Ali Baba seti because the price is more tolerable. Pure seti is just too damn expensive.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Didn't you recently buy seti from a guy named Lewis on Alibaba? How did that turn out?

Personally, I am willing to have the listed side effects of Ali Baba seti because the price is more tolerable. Pure seti is just too damn expensive.

I never used Zhe Chem seti. I was curious though since it was so cheap and I chipped in $80 to have it tested with another guy and that guy ran off with the money. Also I spoke with the admin on the private forum and he said Zhe purchased the batches that he personally rejected which might explain why its so cheap. He has a lot of connection in the industry and knows a lot about the prominent labs on Ali baba selling seti.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Either the private forum or we make a real difficult effort to source it and take a good amount via a GB,test it in a lab,in a new thread.
But for real,I recommand Fevi instead of Seti. Going 1.5 - 2g/day will be very money depedent and we're going to run out of it quickly.