Kythera Acquires Rights to PGD2 Inhibitor

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any way to get in on the group buy now or is it too late? Or perhaps there is enough interest to be able to run a second group buy?

You're about 2+ months too late. There wont be interest for months to come.

tom55555

Reaction score
You're about 2+ months too late. There wont be interest for months to come.

hellouser could you write how much you paid for setipiprant? Because I have written to some suppliers and I want to compare price. I don't want deceive onself

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
We're still waiting on our shipments.

Thank you for the update hellouser.

If I remember correctly, you plan on using Setipiprant both orally and topically, is that correct? If so, how much do you plan on taking orally and how much do you plan on using topically?

Also, do you know how much longer until you receive your Setipiprant order? Thanks. :)

doke

Reaction score
I remember that psi regrew hair within a very short time and you was supposed to apply in cycles say every 16 days or more then rest for a month then recontinue, the problem was the guy that did regrow his hair could not get the same purity as the first batch.
When i a while ago tried asking kane if he could get hold of psi he said that oc459 was better than psi for hair regrowth, and also with Dr Cotsarelis was he not talking about the scalp having to be wounded before applying pgd2? and as with psi you did not need any antiandrogens or minoxidil to regrow hair in alopecia androgenica so its just a case of finding the right way of dosing the topical and do we need to scalp roller or other type of wounding before applying.
I am not so sure its wise to talk about oral doses of these products as thats why topicals attack the male pattern baldness at source, i have tried avodart finasteride orals for many years and avodart up to 2.5mgs a day and that did not do jack **** i think that finasteride worked better for me than dutas.
So perhaps cotsarelis has the answer for this protein that is high in many of us with male pattern baldness and nothing to do with dht which has been touted for many years.
If oc did regrow hair we need again to find the right dose for the topical and the right way to mix can we get as in ru kane to mix us oc ready to use that would be a good start.
And then theres iron dragon which does have some ready made pgd2 blockers and i know some have tried it but was we applying enough to the scalp and did we only need to use say every other day or in say 16 or 30 day cycles thats where the trials at kythera will determine the right dose and application i know its the pits but we are only really the lab rats and maybe putting ourselves in danger with some products.
I do trust kane and he maybe as said be able to make us an oc topical lets ask him as it will need to be worthwhile for him to do this.

jasonbourne

Reaction score
I remember that psi regrew hair within a very short time and you was supposed to apply in cycles say every 16 days or more then rest for a month then recontinue, the problem was the guy that did regrow his hair could not get the same purity as the first batch.
When i a while ago tried asking kane if he could get hold of psi he said that oc459 was better than psi for hair regrowth, and also with Dr Cotsarelis was he not talking about the scalp having to be wounded before applying pgd2? and as with psi you did not need any antiandrogens or minoxidil to regrow hair in alopecia androgenica so its just a case of finding the right way of dosing the topical and do we need to scalp roller or other type of wounding before applying.
I am not so sure its wise to talk about oral doses of these products as thats why topicals attack the male pattern baldness at source, i have tried avodart finasteride orals for many years and avodart up to 2.5mgs a day and that did not do jack **** i think that finasteride worked better for me than dutas.
So perhaps cotsarelis has the answer for this protein that is high in many of us with male pattern baldness and nothing to do with dht which has been touted for many years.
If oc did regrow hair we need again to find the right dose for the topical and the right way to mix can we get as in ru kane to mix us oc ready to use that would be a good start.
And then theres iron dragon which does have some ready made pgd2 blockers and i know some have tried it but was we applying enough to the scalp and did we only need to use say every other day or in say 16 or 30 day cycles thats where the trials at kythera will determine the right dose and application i know its the pits but we are only really the lab rats and maybe putting ourselves in danger with some products.
I do trust kane and he maybe as said be able to make us an oc topical lets ask him as it will need to be worthwhile for him to do this.

tldr

doke

Reaction score
So does Seti have potential to regrow hair?

We do not even know if its any better than minoxidil or propecia as yet as we have heard lots of hype in the past only to be let down.
We do know that many on forums have regrown hair on ru with minoxidil what many want is for serious hair loss or shiny bald areas to regrow again, and i think psi did do that and the drug for arthritis recently but we know this was used for psorisis and knock on effect was hair regrowth.
After all these years there has really not been a guaranteed hair regrowth product, all we can do is talk and spencer is right he uses propecia once a week at 5mgs but i think that half a proscar tab every other day is ok and use a minoxidil with antiandrogen such as ru until we have trials that see these new drugs work better than we have at this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys just had a very quick reply from kane and he says there will be some new topicals to buy soon perhaps in 25-40 days and there will be some custom CRTH 2 antagonists available ready mixed but only for research as we know they need to say this.

Kenny's_Login

Reaction score
Hi guys just had a very quick reply from kane and he says there will be some new topicals to buy soon perhaps in 25-40 days and there will be some custom CRTH 2 antagonists available ready mixed but only for research as we know they need to say this.

The only new topical he could be referring to is seti. New interest in seti is putting a chill on demand for OC.

Balding95

Reaction score
Is OC just as good as set? Im losing ground quick and cant find a supplier for set so i was going to order OC from kane. Also, does anyone know how long it takes to get OC from kane?

Kenny's_Login

Reaction score
Is OC just as good as set? Im losing ground quick and cant find a supplier for set so i was going to order OC from kane. Also, does anyone know how long it takes to get OC from kane?

Theoretically, seti and OC do the same thing -- They block PGD2. Several posters in another forum have claimed to experience positive results with OC.

doke

Reaction score
I think kane is going to get a ready made ready to apply inhibitor as i have told you.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has the first group buy not received their Seti yet? How long does it take to arrive? Months?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has the first group buy not received their Seti yet? How long does it take to arrive? Months?

No. Still waiting. Its about 3 months from start to finish. We should be getting it in the coming weeks.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
*UPDATE*

Shipments will be started next week :)