Kythera Acquires Rights to PGD2 Inhibitor

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
My setipiprant is at my parents house, it got shipped only a couple days ago. I'm officially starting my trial TOMORROW :)

cool, are you documenting your trial also? Before/after pics would be great :cool:

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats great Hellouser , I know how much you care about your hair. hope it helps and make a nice trail for us as always.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
cool, are you documenting your trial also? Before/after pics would be great :cool:

No plans to document it. Won't matter anyway, ive got plenty of before pictures of me with shitty hair.

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
If possible, can you post pictures of the Seti bro? We're all deeply interested :jump:
It looks like cream colored powder inside a zip bag, inside another zip bag, nothing out of the ordinary.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks like cream colored powder inside a zip bag, inside another zip bag, nothing out of the ordinary.

Oh so you have got yours too? Please keep us updated , I know you guys sacrifice your money to know if it works or not. But if it gets some regrowth you would be better off. and vltach did you get any regrowth from seti ? ( I'm joking , I know you've got your package couple days ago )

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Oh so you have got yours too? Please keep us updated , I know you guys sacrifice your money to know if it works or not. But if it gets some regrowth you would be better off. and vltach did you get any regrowth from seti ? ( I'm joking , I know you've got your package couple days ago )

Sacrifice your money? Of course it works genius. Everything that inhibits PGD2 is good for hair.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Sacrifice your money? Of course it works genius. Everything that inhibits PGD2 is good for hair.

There is not any of course when it comes to hairloss , many guys try PGD2 also before but it didn't work , And it depends what do you mean by good for hair ? I personally mean regrowth , you may mean the maintenance , some people mean slow baldness , So it depends , I use that word because they pay 350 dollars for seti and nobody has try it yet , I admired them !! but I personally don't brave enough to pay that money before know about result.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
There is not any of course when it comes to hairloss , many guys try PGD2 also before but it didn't work , And it depends what do you mean by good for hair ? I personally mean regrowth , you may mean the maintenance , some people mean slow baldness , So it depends , I use that word because they pay 350 dollars for seti and nobody has try it yet , I admired them !! but I personally don't brave enough to pay that money before know about result.

Probably because it also decreased PGE2. Inhibiting PGD2 helps at least maintaining the hair.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably because it also decreased PGE2. Inhibiting PGD2 helps at least maintaining the hair.

Yes I agree it would be maintaining the hair , But I also think if you can stop hairloss and use stimulant like minoxidil 5% to 15 % , that would be ideal to regrowth hairs without side
effect , we all need to wait and see , But I personally have high hopes about seti , my only concern is dosage , but they will try it oral and topical which is good.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you taking it orally or topically? and how often? please keep us posted! :D

Topically for sure with at least 60mg/1ml daily application. Orally I should be doing it as well, also with 60mg per day. AFAIK, half of all setipiprant is wasted when ingested/excreted.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Topically for sure with at least 60mg/1ml daily application. Orally I should be doing it as well, also with 60mg per day. AFAIK, half of all setipiprant is wasted when ingested/excreted.

Hellouser , If you find time please update your regimen on your profile , Because I think it belongs to two years ago and you may have changed some. I have checked that time to time with the same regimen. I like to know your current regimen. ( and for sure add seti on your profile :D )

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
No plans to document it. Won't matter anyway, ive got plenty of before pictures of me with shitty hair.

Makes sense I guess, btw how much do you estimate that it can cost if you would only apply it topically, lets say 1ml daily?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes sense I guess, btw how much do you estimate that it can cost if you would only apply it topically, lets say 1ml daily?

25g = $350 (roughly). At 100mg/day you're looking at 250 days of applications (8 months). Which means $1.40 per day.

I'm planning on doing at least 60mg topically and another 60mg (at least) orally.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
25g = $350 (roughly). At 100mg/day you're looking at 250 days of applications (8 months). Which means $1.40 per day.

I'm planning on doing at least 60mg topically and another 60mg (at least) orally.

Not bad at all, the primary investment is a bit high but could be worth it if this actually works. Lets hope it does.

jonpl

Reaction score
Hello!
Are there any guidelines for storing Setipiprant powder? I mean like Ru58841 (frezzer etc)?

abcdefg

Reaction score
I hope these treatments like this, bim and so on are reasonably priced when they come out. Some of this stuff sounds so expensive I might just use finasteride instead for cost reasons. All the male pattern baldness stuff is pretty over priced I mean generic propecia is still like 90 for one month I mean how does that work

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope these treatments like this, bim and so on are reasonably priced when they come out. Some of this stuff sounds so expensive I might just use finasteride instead for cost reasons. All the male pattern baldness stuff is pretty over priced I mean generic propecia is still like 90 for one month I mean how does that work

Hi , You can buy generic propecia from {all day chemist} and with shipping I pay around 15 $ in a month , thats so cheap but it looks you don't use that website and the one you get your finasteride generic has pretty expensive price.