Kythera Acquires Rights to PGD2 Inhibitor

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah I think everyone is curious to what extent seti will work. Will it act similar to propecia or is it bigger than anyone thought with more regrowth? With how far it is in trials it must do something.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think everyone is curious to what extent seti will work. Will it act similar to propecia or is it bigger than anyone thought with more regrowth? With how far it is in trials it must do something.

What do you mean, "with how far into trials it is"? I don't think they even started their trials for pattern baldness with setipiprant yet.

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
Hellouser, have you seen that cotsarelis has filed a new patent this month? I can't remember if it had been mentioned or not.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just something to think about, but Kythera's stock has doubled in value since February....

yum

Reaction score
Lots of execs selling stock recently. Could mean nothing, or it could be a bad sign.

Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 18.34.01.jpg

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah you better buy this stock and make a lot of money because your going to be giving it back when Seti does come out. One thing is for certain with any future male pattern baldness treatments they will be very expensive, and price gouging people like big pharma does for almost everything. Since its cosmetic its all out of your pocket, and its going to be a life long thing.
A lot of people probably wont be able to afford any new FDA treatment so propecia might stick around a lot longer just being so much cheaper.