Kythera Acquires Rights to PGD2 Inhibitor

sullivan1515

Reaction score
I follow basketball RELIGIOUSLY. And no, he's had zero actual hair growth. One week he's bald, the next he's got a hairline and then another week later he's bald again. There's no regrowth. He may have had an hair transplant given the scar on the back right of his head, but who knows.

He has had a least some from when the pictures of him during preseason surfaced.. he had no hair. Fast forward to his game against phoenix and check out some of the pictures when he loses his headband, there is A LOT more hair. I'll agree that some games it won't look good as others, but it seems like he is trying something new. Headband is no longer angled to hide it but back to his rookie year spot lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at this video and where the new hair is and tell me those are not actual hair follicles. They look way more stringy and longer than the rest of his hair and I don't see how that good be toppix.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebron-james-ties-cleveland-cavaliers-career-assists-record-in-win-over-phoenix-suns-030715

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My point isn't on what method he used to produce his full hairline (which I will admit could be from the same technique in your video..pretty amazing), it is that he went from that hairline to almost nothing, as seen in the second picture I posted, to growing what seems to be natural hair and obviously not the paint on illusion in your video, because the last pictures I posted were of him in games during this season. Don't you think there is something from when he looks completely bald to now when he has some decent hair coverage? That is all I am trying to get at.

You are making no sense at all. There is no treatment that causes you to grow hair and then drop off again in the span of a week. You know what I'll probably have to break it down for you:
-Off court STRAIGHT HAIRLINE (nike shoe promotion, movies, selfies)
-On court BALDING ISLAND

The difference? Spray on hair and a good barber

sullivan1515

Reaction score
You are making no sense at all. There is no treatment that causes you to grow hair and then drop off again in the span of a week. You know what I'll probably have to break it down for you:
-Off court STRAIGHT HAIRLINE (nike shoe promotion, movies, selfies)
-On court BALDING ISLAND

The difference? Spray on hair and a good barber

Here is a picture of him during the game

-de77c8280e2fdf62-1.jpg

And then watch the interview of him after the game (http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/...record-in-win-over-phoenix-suns-030715)..from what I can tell he seems to have the same exact balding pattern as in game as well as the hair where he experienced a ton of loss seems to be frizzy and noticeable leading me to believe it is not spray on.

I know you are in full denial of this but take a little time and watch the interview and maybe check out some of the other photos from the game. And as far as treatments go, I would assume pretty confidently that Lebron James is getting the best in the world. And if not probable, it is totally possible he has access to stuff the general public has not seen/used or maybe even heard of.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

sullivan1515

Reaction score
Ya'll worried about this bullish** new treatment research and pay no attention to what the biggest celebrity experiencing hair loss in going through. It is obvious he is experiencing new hair growth that has not been seen before. Open your eyes and realize that this dude has access to more than any of us could imagine and it is working for him. Be optimistic and watch the future market change as he continues to be a example of new treatments.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
did you guys miss the part where CRTh2 antagonists have already been through safety trials? RU never made it through safety trials. these are safer than RU.

ma12199

Reaction score
Ya'll worried about this bullish** new treatment research and pay no attention to what the biggest celebrity experiencing hair loss in going through. It is obvious he is experiencing new hair growth that has not been seen before. Open your eyes and realize that this dude has access to more than any of us could imagine and it is working for him. Be optimistic and watch the future market change as he continues to be a example of new treatments.

stop being a retard and accept the fact he uses hair fibres/topik

Mr Mayhem

Reaction score
If u guys want to use this , send me ,law of Thelma or hellouser a pm. Needs lots of people trying this, seriously the more the better

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
so hellouser whats going on with the price??kane sent me a message and told me that for 130$ i could buy 10g of set, can we drop the price even further in that forum?im intrested too you see but the price is a rip-off

Someone else said he's charging $150 for 10g. He's obviously flip flopping. Furthermore, I trust ********'s source way more than Kane's.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone else said he's charging $150 for 10g. He's obviously flip flopping. Furthermore, I trust ********'s source way more than Kane's.

That's strange as Kane has been supplying high purity compounds for years for the community. Can't say that for ********. So please don't act drunk.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's strange as Kane has been supplying high purity compounds for years for the community. Can't say that for ********. So please don't act drunk.

I had results with ********'s RU. I had no results with Kane's RU.

Also, you're out of line to insinuate me acting drunk.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had results with ********'s RU. I had no results with Kane's RU.

Also, you're out of line to insinuate me acting drunk.

That's why your initial results were from Kane his RU. I can't be out of line when I am expressing facts and my opinion. Good that you will stay bald forever, makes me happy. Have a good day.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's why your initial results were from Kane his RU. I can't be out of line when I am expressing facts and my opinion. Good that you will stay bald forever, makes me happy. Have a good day.

Do you work for Kane? There is no reason to be that salty over a difference in opinion

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you work for Kane? There is no reason to be that salty over a difference in opinion

Nope, ******** is a nasty forum. I don't know who you are but I have no problems with proving everything. There is a reason why all members of ******** have been banned on stopaga for instance. Now that you ask I will explain it later, no problem at all with providing evidence. They are even spontaneously having a groupbuy for RUM now while they stated a year back that it was absolute bull****. Hilarious, It doesn't even work. I don't like nasty rat manipulation. Simple as that.

A little preview fact for everyone; I got banned on ******** because I opened a way cheaper groupbuy for PSI on another forum from supplier T&W. More to come.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Please stop LYING. I used Ontario Chemicals' RU TWICE the first two times I ever ordered RU. Once I ran out I bought RU from a guy off ******** that was done in THEIR group buy. THIS is the RU that gave me the best results that were found in my RU log photos. I hopped off RU for a while and got back ordering Kane's RU. It did nothing.

Is there a reason why you're being an a**h** right now?

- - - Updated - - -

He does work for Kane, I'm aware that he's even admitted it before.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please stop LYING. I used Ontario Chemicals' RU TWICE the first two times I ever ordered RU. Once I ran out I bought RU from a guy off ******** that was done in THEIR group buy. THIS is the RU that gave me the best results that were found in my RU log photos. I hopped off RU for a while and got back ordering Kane's RU. It did nothing.

Is there a reason why you're being an a**h** right now?

That's why your topic on BTH instructs to buy from Kane LOL. You being a shady rat that is my problem. Saying furthermore things like these;

There's a group buy happening for RUM (RU-Myristate). I think it's slightly more effective than regular RU. I think the group buy needs one more person to close at $270 for 10 grams."

Whole ******** stated and ridiculed former male pattern baldness treatments for selling ineffective RUM and now they changed their minds? And on what do you base that RUM is more effective than RUM? It doesn't even work, people have spent much money on it 2-3 years ago for nothing. Stop bull****ting here.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why your topic on BTH instructs to buy from Kane LOL. You being a shady rat that is my problem.

Any mention of ******** (or even SAGA for that matter) on BTT is filtered out by Winston. You know this damn well. I've tried mentioning ******** again since and it landed me into moderation mode by Winston (all my posts are now screened before they go public). For some reason, Kane discussions are allowed and since thats the only place where people can get RU from a KNOWN name, it was the only one I could recommend. Ontario Chemicals most people weren't aware of and weren't sure of buying it from a lesser known source.

In regards to RUM, I clearly stated 'I THINK'. I never stated that 'it is' better than RU. You're reading comprehension skills are questionable but this still doesn't explain why you're being an a**h** right now. Care to elaborate?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any mention of ******** (or even SAGA for that matter) on BTT is filtered out by Winston. You know this damn well. I've tried mentioning ******** again since and it landed me into moderation mode by Winston (all my posts are now screened before they go public). For some reason, Kane discussions are allowed and since thats the only place where people can get RU from a KNOWN name, it was the only one I could recommend. Ontario Chemicals most people weren't aware of and weren't sure of buying it from a lesser known source.

In regards to RUM, I clearly stated 'I THINK'. I never stated that 'it is' better than RU. You're reading comprehension skills are questionable but this still doesn't explain why you're being an a**h** right now. Care to elaborate?

I didn't know that you were moderated on BTH. That's only a good thing. Don't try to manipulate people into buying compounds from ******** so that they earn money. Yeah I'm being an a**h** because I was pointed to this topic by someone else. Seems you start spreading bull**** again with the only intention of getting ********'s groupbuys filled. Simple as that. Seems to be only a deja-vu what I am experiencing here. People of stopaga have provided me with enough evidence of the shady tactics of ********. I stand up for people simple as that. Truth always prevails. Show some integrity.

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
In the begining Kane stated himself that OC would be better alternative than Seti that his "engineers" didn't think it would work,why has he suddenly changed his opinion and started sending mails to everyone informing he would produce seti from now? Because he saw interest for this in other forums? this ******** forum allready went for gb long before kane made that decision, and why are you suddenly here to talk about kane? and about a other groupbuy when it allready exists one? you are the shady one bringing pointless distractions to this case? Didn't kane state that Seti should be taken orally... from my sources and understanding seti should be used topicaly for best benefits.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't know that you were moderated on BTH. That's only a good thing. Don't try to manipulate people into buying compounds from ******** so that they earn money. Yeah I'm being an a**h** because I was pointed to this topic by someone else. Seems you start spreading bull**** again with the only intention of getting ********'s groupbuys filled. Simple as that. Seems to be only a deja-vu what I am experiencing here. People of stopaga have provided me with enough evidence of the shady tactics of ********. I stand up for people simple as that. Truth always prevails. Show some integrity.

So you have a problem with ******** and decided to hijack this thread by attacking me with false claims and then tell me to show some integrity? Listen, I'll make this perfectly clear: I had success with ********'s RU. Everyone saw my photos; BTT's thread of my log has over 165,000 page views. Unfortunately I can't edit my initial post to update the info because Winston has been kind of enough to disable yet another critical feature of a forum. I've also seen many photos of people using ********'s CB with success. Your rambling against ******** in this thread isnt the place for that. If you've got a problem with ********, take it up with ********.

Also, is it fair to say that you've got a problem with the ******** group buy of SET because it might cut into the profits of Kane if he's actually selling it himself and the fact that you work for Kane?