KY19382, a novel activator of Wnt/β-catenin signaling, promotes hair re-growth and hair follicle neogenesis

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what could someone with areas that has been slick bald for approx 3 years hypothetically expect from ky? ( i'm able to grow small vellus hair ont those area when i use heavy minoxidil doses)

Nomiea7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I tried to join the discord earlier and I wasn't able to, the Discord link was expired, is it possible to resend?

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone has started to use KY .... ¿? Would serve the basic hydroalcoholic lotion + DMSO to dissolve and use KY ¿? or it wont work ¿?

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone has started to use KY .... ¿? Would serve the basic hydroalcoholic lotion + DMSO to dissolve and use KY ¿? or it wont work ¿?
A little late, but this study goes into a bunch of ways to dissolve KY.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk where i saw photos of this working extremely well almost too well as it made the hairs grow more than one follicle resulting in a pluggy look in the front

Jacob Bates

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys are still interested in KY, theres a group buy being organized as we speak. We only need like 2ish more serious people. Its 400$/gr , 1.5gr for year supply. Heres an invite link https://discord.gg/j7gcrGsw, its first come first serve. The link will only work for 5 people.
can you make that invite link again? Are there any other group links? I don't really need a group buy, I can afford it all by myself, I just need help from others one how to reconsitute it, and other people's experience so far with it (etc). Also do you know if this link has legit KY? https://www.hhdpharm.com/product/wu...-high-purity-customized-project-research-only

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
This doesn't work. We are missing data from the trials. Everyone who tried it had no results.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is too difficult to dissolve. Choi is still working on the formulation. We need to wait for him to solve that before trying it.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
although the link above seems to provide a good formulation based on Kolliphor EL.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
although the link above seems to provide a good formulation based on Kolliphor EL.
That formulation is for transdermal delivery not follicular delivery. He/the company has said since that came out that they are working on the formulation still