Koray Erdogan, Istanbul - 3070 Grafts Fue

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
why do you need another 3000 grafts ? i thought you were on finasteride?

Look at the photos of my hair on page 2. I was virtually a Norwood 5. The hairline from the first transplant was still relatively conservative and the crown which was previously untouched needed work.

Finasteride is maintaining well but I’d already reached a bad point when I started.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the photos of my hair on page 2. I was virtually a Norwood 5. The hairline from the first transplant was still relatively conservative and the crown which was previously untouched needed work.

Finasteride is maintaining well but I’d already reached a bad point when I started.
no sides from finasteride so far?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nop, still fine.
sh*t, man. looking back at ur initial pics it just looks like u were almost only nw2 just like me on first transplant with only exception of thinner hair on top.

time to rope for me if i dont get enough cash to do hair transplant asap and escape subhumanity

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t, man. looking back at ur initial pics it just looks like u were almost only nw2 just like me on first transplant with only exception of thinner hair on top.

time to rope for me if i dont get enough cash to do hair transplant asap and escape subhumanity

Na my situation was way worse than yours is, fully receeded corners plus crown losses. Yours still has temple closure, it’s barely beyond a mature hairline. You’d be perfect for a surgeon like baubac, keser or konior who are ideal for small graft numbers just to tweak and perfect. You’d only need 1800-2000 to get things there.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP
What is ur opinion on hasson and Wong for fue? I really like their hairline work but I know they only started doing fue the last 4 years or so. It's mainly technician run surgery like erdogan (doctor only does incisions).

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP
What is ur opinion on hasson and Wong for fue? I really like their hairline work but I know they only started doing fue the last 4 years or so. It's mainly technician run surgery like erdogan (doctor only does incisions).

There are many better options in my opinion on price and quality. Still among the highest level of FUT surgeons in my opinion though, and some huge levels of dense packing which lends to aesthetic hairlines in general.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Erdogan is one of the best, don’t sweat it. OP has terrible facial features and hair so this transplant was definitely mandatory. I was not aware OP was just 22 when I roasted him in another thread. Hair still looks terrible after the transplant solely because he hasn’t found a salon that cuts hair properly. Also the pimples on forehead and general skin condition shows a hormonal imbalance that should settle after 24-25. Good luck but I wouldn’t do a 2nd transplant until you get a proper haircut.

You’re just sore about being roasted and laughed at on the other thread, you can hardly say my facial features are terrible when they aren’t even directly visible on any of the pics here. Another baseless comment on haircuts too, up to 7 months the lengths of hair in the recipient werent even and most of these pics are right out of the shower.

Don’t act like you’re above me when you’re making delusional comments about how you prefer fat women and that balding isn’t unnatractice to women. Not to mention your laughable comments about your prowess in psychological interpretation of people’s comments that were roasted by another and own admittance that you wasted your life. That and your ridiculous obsession with penis size and criticizing those of whoever roasts you for your low IQ drivel.

What a sorry *** embarrassment you are. Pure delusion.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
200w-1.gif
200w-2.gif
200w-3.gif
200w-4.gif
200w.gif
Look, there is no reason to be hostile. I win arguments online all the time and my style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I’m just ferocious.

Your face though is in fact horrible. You have overdeveloped corrugator muscles that indicate constant stress and they also usually develop when a balding man starts lifting his eyebrows mor and more to shorten his forehead and hide the fact that he is balding. These are facts that not many people know of so you better listen.

Your current haircut only exaggerates your mediocre head shape, you practically look like an ape. You should trim the sides and let the crown grow considerably before styling it. The work done from Erdogan is amazing as usual. It takes a lot of effort to look like a bum with such excellent work done to ones frontal region.

Your skin is horrible as with most gingers from AU that tend to be orange. Fair amount of pimples show clear hormonal imbalance both from age and hair loss drugs. Safe to assume your hygiene isn’t your strongest card either. And your eyebrows remind us of an ongoing thyroid problem.

In conclusion you are way below average in looks by an objective perspective. Without hair you would look just as bad. You have the attitude of a brat, which is why you didn’t pay a dime for your first transplant but feel it’s easy to speak of mortgages and jobs as if they are easy tasks. Try growing up lad, I’ve been teaching you stuff for the past 48 hours yet you still feel reluctant to learn.

Good luck with your second transplant.

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, there is no reason to be hostile. I win arguments online all the time and my style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I’m just ferocious.

Your face though is in fact horrible. You have overdeveloped corrugator muscles that indicate constant stress and they also usually develop when a balding man starts lifting his eyebrows mor and more to shorten his forehead and hide the fact that he is balding. These are facts that not many people know of so you better listen.

Your current haircut only exaggerates your mediocre head shape, you practically look like an ape. You should trim the sides and let the crown grow considerably before styling it. The work done from Erdogan is amazing as usual. It takes a lot of effort to look like a bum with such excellent work done to ones frontal region.

Your skin is horrible as with most gingers from AU that tend to be orange. Fair amount of pimples show clear hormonal imbalance both from age and hair loss drugs. Safe to assume your hygiene isn’t your strongest card either. And your eyebrows remind us of an ongoing thyroid problem.

In conclusion you are way below average in looks by an objective perspective. Without hair you would look just as bad. You have the attitude of a brat, which is why you didn’t pay a dime for your first transplant but feel it’s easy to speak of mortgages and jobs as if they are easy tasks. Try growing up lad, I’ve been teaching you stuff for the past 48 hours yet you still feel reluctant to learn.

Good luck with your second transplant.

Holly sh*t this dude is on roasting steroids, for the first time i was laughing reading a roast on a forum.

@JeanLucBB waiting for your come back dude
giphy.gif

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many better options in my opinion on price and quality. Still among the highest level of FUT surgeons in my opinion though, and some huge levels of dense packing which lends to aesthetic hairlines in general.

If distance is no issue who would u say r the best fue surgeons for hairline work for a nw3?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
If distance is no issue who would u say r the best fue surgeons for hairline work for a nw3?

Freitas and couto although both have a waiting list over 2 years, konior, baubac, feriduni and erdogan. Depending on how bad your NW3 and hair situation in general is it would alter who I would choose.