Kintor's Pyrilutamide outcompetes RU-58841 (insane binding affinity)+ potential compound reveal?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad. So there is literally nothing for male pattern baldness besides the BIG 3.

Hope stemson is legit and comes out sooner or later

The people designing topilutamide had the right idea - unfortunately the end product was too weak.

These guys look like they just made the strongest antiandrogen they could, but with that half-life and being non-degrading in the bloodstream, they didn't take real world usability into account.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those news help my mental health more then anything . Thank you for that! We need this drug !! Im excited for the AR degrader the most its potential can make treatment works almost forever if its works as on paper.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The people designing topilutamide had the right idea - unfortunately the end product was too weak.

These guys look like they just made the strongest antiandrogen they could, but with that half-life and being non-degrading in the bloodstream, they didn't take real world usability into account.
We still dont know how it actually works. They gotta publish more data, maybe it will be safe. We shall see... it actually looks like a good maintenance drug, but as of side effects... mh

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
We still dont know how it actually works. They gotta publish more data, maybe it will be safe. We shall see... it actually looks like a good maintenance drug, but as of side effects... mh

Honestly I think the AR degrader has more potential to be side-effect free than this 'classic' anti-androgen. More powerful, too.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I think the AR degrader has more potential to be side-effect free than this 'classic' anti-androgen. More powerful, too.
Yeah I share your opinion, nevertheless, Kintor is actually trying something. I like it! With dedication you actually 'can' cure your male pattern baldness, at best, when you catch it early.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope new treatment comes out so we can maintain till a good solution, like the stempson solution, comes out :)

el_duterino

Reaction score
This Kintor seems to be the typical Chinese company coming strong and fast with bold and inflated claims without much of the groundwork being done to backup their claims.

If they seriously think that a super strong anti androgen with a super long serum half life is going to work in dermatology, they are either kidding themselves or just trying to propup stock prices.

I haven't seen the studies on the AR degrader - maybe someone can post a link - lets hope this is better

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This Kintor seems to be the typical Chinese company coming strong and fast with bold and inflated claims without much of the groundwork being done to backup their claims.

If they seriously think that a super strong anti androgen with a super long serum half life is going to work in dermatology, they are either kidding themselves or just trying to propup stock prices.

I haven't seen the studies on the AR degrader - maybe someone can post a link - lets hope this is better
I'm gonna try and stay optimistic. I'm sure it'll suck balls... but im gonna chose to think it'll be great

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

Why would they throw millions into trials in the US if they knew the product was going to fail?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah exactly. They are conducting trials in both China and the US simultaneously, you would't expect them to do this if they weren't sure
Yep. They'd actually probably want to stay as far away as possible from the US FDA process if they were doing trials just to boost the image of their company. The more rigorous trial requirements and safety checks will poke holes in their drug pipeline and end up hurting the company image.

Briandesigns

Reaction score

Does the AR degrader only target scalp AR? If not then wouldn't it prevent DHT from binding to the ARs in genitals(and other places where you actually want DHT) and cause noodle anyway?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think any AA used for PC is absolutely awesome for hair especially second generation non steroid ones. The problem using anything topical is the systemic build up because haof life. You don't have to wait for this AA to use one. And I doubt it wouldn't go systemic if they call PC in the patent. Using Bica Daro Enzo will get you there. I am more interested about the down regulatir because as @pegasus2 was saying ASC-J9 is s real b**ch to manage discreetly.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phase 2 is almost done and phase 3 starts this year. So you would not expect side effects to be an issue

I agree with @el_duterino and @whatevr about the highly possible side effects.

We've already seen drugs, such as Finasteride, that have passed FDA approval but clearly a lot of people get side effects. And it was only after a decade since its came to market, only then were a substantial amount of studies done that proved there were much more side effects than initially claimed.

So just because something is FDA approved, doesn't necessarily mean something is safe.

Also, Finasteride was far less potent than Pyrilutamide will be so there's an even higher probability of sexual or even mental side effects.

But time will tell.

Last edited:

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

We've already seen drugs, such as Finasteride, that have passed FDA approval but clearly a lot of people get side effects. And it was only after a decade since its came to market, only then were a substantial amount of studies done that proved there were much more side effects than initially claimed.

So just because something is FDA approved, doesn't necessarily mean something is safe.

Also, Finasteride was far less potent than Pyrilutamide will be so there's an even higher probability of sexual or even mental side effects.

But time will tell.
Finasteride has a different MoA, so the two are not comparable.
I agree that there's a pretty big chance of this causing side effects, but i guess clinical trials will tell us something more.
I think i've read that phase 1 studies had not showed sexual side effects, which doesen't mean it's 100% safe, but considering its insane affinity, it is a good first step in the right direction.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride has a different MoA, so the two are not comparable.
I agree that there's a pretty big chance of this causing side effects, but i guess clinical trials will tell us something more.
I think i've read that phase 1 studies had not showed sexual side effects, which doesen't mean it's 100% safe, but considering its insane affinity, it is a good first step in the right direction.

If pyrilutamide goes systemic as an anti-androgen, which is very possible, it would have similar side effects as Finasteride which is also an Anti-androgen.

I am glad Kintor is working hard and fast though, but the safety is of main concern.

At this current moment, based only on the information we have now, I feel Kintors AR degrader is going to be far more safer and effective treatment for everyone.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But time will tell.
According to the scientific literature the incidence of getting sides from Finasteride is still low.

The MoA is also very different from finasteride