Kintor's Pyrilutamide outcompetes RU-58841 (insane binding affinity)+ potential compound reveal?

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah totally the same thing.

Yeah, I was totally arguing that finasteride is just as harmful to the population as smoking. I was totally not making a point about the practical difficulty of prosecuting a drug maker for causing harm.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I was totally arguing that finasteride is just as harmful to the population as smoking. I was totally not making a point about the practical difficulty of prosecuting a drug maker for causing harm.
Eh. I wouldn't sweat it. We knew what you meant.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah totally the same thing.

I stopped reading as soon as you said "counter sue". This isn't a TV show, and you don't understand the legal process.

I do understand the legal process, I also know people in both the pharmaceutical industry and lawyers.

While yes it is not common to countersue because of the risk of bad publicity that Merck would get which would result in a lot of people stopping buying from them, especially if the entire legal process continues and Merck is found guilty, it's not unheard of. It has happened before by many big companies even Pfizer countersued a person. False accusation/defamation of character can be counter sued.

Big companies are usually more inclined to pay a settlement such as medical bills and a bit extra to shut people up than risk negative publicity if found guilty and not so much because of the concern "A big company counter sued those with Side effects", the latter is just what they'd like you to believe is the reason they don't want to countersue, when in actuality the former is the real reason, they don't want to take the risk.

The rest of my message does hold truth.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do understand the legal process, I also know people in both the pharmaceutical industry and lawyers.

While yes it is not common to countersue because of the risk of bad publicity that Merck would get which would result in a lot of people stopping buying from them, especially if the entire legal process continues and Merck is found guilty, it's not unheard of. It has happened before by many big companies even Pfizer countersued a person. False accusation/defamation of character can be counter sued.

Big companies are usually more inclined to pay a settlement such as medical bills and a bit extra to shut people up than risk negative publicity if found guilty and not so much because of the concern "A big company counter sued those with Side effects", the latter is just what they'd like you do believe is the reason they don't want to countersue, when in actuality the former is the real reason, they don't want to take the risk.

The rest of my message does hold truth.
Mickey's back and I have not been to bed yet. Are you Aussie?

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies to everyone hoping for real news regarding Kintor but the stock chart is just going crazy. The main driver behind it is probably Proxalutamide a nonsteroidal antiandrogen but still good news in my opinion because they seem to go through trials super fast and they are currently in phase II for Pyrilutamide.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-22 um 16.30.36.png

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the full details on the androgenic alopecia drug trials scroll to page 32

As you can see the drug does unfortunately have a systemic life, and a pretty long one. Only using very tiny amounts of 3mg ! applied topically cannot be detected but that would work with any anti androgen such as Daro, just use a tiny micro amount to start with and it goes undetected by the testing equipment, since even only a even smaller portion gets through the scalp

At 12mg - a very small amount too , the yellow graph on page 35, look at the hours and you can see that the KX-826 drug will accumulate over time due to its long serum half life, so if you use it once a day, you would get more side effects as time goes by.

This reminds me of flutamide, serum half of 7 hours, I used it topically, no side effects for the first 2 weeks but then the dick becomes a noodle as it accumulates. With KX-826 its going to be even worse

This is far different from CB where it gets transformed into a non-androgenic substance even at much larger amounts

For CB - you can use more or less depending on your male pattern baldness situation, without worrying about androgenic sides, but for KX-826 you are pretty much stuck at tiny amounts, this is worse than using RU, which has a serum half life of an hour.

The company has very promising cancer drug and even Covid applications for these anti androgen, but for hair loss maintenance its not going to work IMO

You said it yourself, "only using very tiny amounts of 3mg ! applied topically cannot be detected".

That's exactly what they are doing, they are trialing 2.5mg and 5mg doses, not the 12mg and 48mg doses which were detected in the serum.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
You said it yourself, "only using very tiny amounts of 3mg ! applied topically cannot be detected".

That's exactly what they are doing, they are trialing 2.5mg and 5mg doses, not the 12mg and 48mg doses which were detected in the serum.
Seems to be lost on literally everyone in this thread that brought up their interpretation of the side effect profile. They looked at a dosage that would likely be used for treating cancer (12mg-48mg) and instantly assumed that systematic accumulation of the metabolite was an inevitability. If 5mg shows any prolonged systematic absorbtion they will probably settle on a treatment protocol around 2.5-3.5 for phase 3.

China might be a bit more loose with health regulations then the west, but these guys are running almost concurrent trials in the US with the FDA for both Androgenetic Alopecia and Acne. They are not going to be stupid and risk putting out a more harmful yet efficacious version of this compound when the USA/Europe is a massive market for them for both other indications.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
quote el duterino

"
As you can see the drug does unfortunately have a systemic life, and a pretty long one. Only using very tiny amounts of 3mg ! applied topically cannot be detected but that would work with any anti androgen such as Daro, just use a tiny micro amount to start with and it goes undetected by the testing equipment, since even only a even smaller portion gets through the scalp
At 12mg - a very small amount too , the yellow graph on page 35, look at the hours and you can see that the KX-826 drug will accumulate over time due to its long serum half life, so if you use it once a day, you would get more side effects as time goes by.
This reminds me of flutamide, serum half of 7 hours, I used it topically, no side effects for the first 2 weeks but then the dick becomes a noodle as it accumulates. With KX-826 its going to be even worse
This is far different from CB where it gets transformed into a non-androgenic substance even at much larger amounts
For CB - you can use more or less depending on your male pattern baldness situation, without worrying about androgenic sides, but for KX-826 you are pretty much stuck at tiny amounts, this is worse than using RU, which has a serum half life of an hour.
The company has very promising cancer drug and even Covid applications for these anti androgen, but for hair loss maintenance its not going to work IMO"

el duterino, are you a research scientist by any chance? el duterino, i think you should urgently apply as a senior research scientist at kintor pharmaceuticals! they are about to run a couple of millions of dollars into clinical phase 2 and 3 trials and a very costly fda approval process for a drug that just can not work. you said it yourself. only you can stop this mad wastage of research funds. you analysed it better than Ruo Xu or Xunwei Dong who have decades of research experience at major pharma corps under their belt and probably multiple degrees in medicine and pharmacy. it is crazy they do not understand that their compound is not going to work. they are so dumb, doing zero research on hairlosstalk before vetting a compound properly before it goes into clinical trials. what a bunch of morons? hilarious! they will be sh*t faced when the fda will not approve their treatment because of systemic side effects.Seems to be lost on literally everyone in this thread that brought up their interpretation of the side effect profile. They looked at a dosage that would likely be used for treating cancer (12mg-48mg) and instantly assumed that systematic accumulation of the metabolite was an inevitability. If 5mg shows any prolonged systematic absorbtion they will probably settle on a treatment protocol around 2.5-3.5 for phase 3.China might be a bit more loose with health regulations then the west, but these guys are running almost concurrent trials in the US with the FDA for both Androgenetic Alopecia and Acne. They are not going to be stupid and risk putting out a more harmful yet efficacious version of this compound when the USA/Europe is a massive market for them for both ot

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies to everyone hoping for real news regarding Kintor but the stock chart is just going crazy. The main driver behind it is probably Proxalutamide a nonsteroidal antiandrogen but still good news in my opinion because they seem to go through trials super fast and they are currently in phase II for Pyrilutamide.

View attachment 159929
damn... as one that trade the stock market, it's sad that I encounter this thread only now... this stock kept surging and more than double itself since then.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
quote el duterino

"
The company has very promising cancer drug and even Covid applications for these anti androgen, but for hair loss maintenance its not going to work IMO"

el duterino, are you a research scientist by any chance? el duterino, i think you should urgently apply as a senior research scientist at kintor pharmaceuticals! they are about to run a couple of millions of dollars into clinical phase 2 and 3 trials and a very costly fda approval process for a drug that just can not work. you said it yourself. only you can stop this mad wastage of research funds. you analysed it better than Ruo Xu or Xunwei Dong who have decades of research experience at major pharma corps under their belt and probably multiple degrees in medicine and pharmacy. it is crazy they do not understand that their compound is not going to work. they are so dumb, doing zero research on hairlosstalk before vetting a compound properly before it goes into clinical trials. what a bunch of morons? hilarious! they will be sh*t faced when the fda will not approve their treatment because of systemic side effects.Seems to be lost on literally everyone in this thread that brought up their interpretation of the side effect profile. They looked at a dosage that would likely be used for treating cancer (12mg-48mg) and instantly assumed that systematic accumulation of the metabolite was an inevitability. If 5mg shows any prolonged systematic absorbtion they will probably settle on a treatment protocol around 2.5-3.5 for phase 3.China might be a bit more loose with health regulations then the west, but these guys are running almost concurrent trials in the US with the FDA for both Androgenetic Alopecia and Acne. They are not going to be stupid and risk putting out a more harmful yet efficacious version of this compound when the USA/Europe is a massive market for them for both ot
Janey stop with this long *** comment !