Kintor's Pyrilutamide outcompetes RU-58841 (insane binding affinity)+ potential compound reveal?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Cassiopea has the same problem as western countries :

They are resting on their laurels, and meanwhile the emerging powers are taking it all.
The issues are lawsuits in western countries, they need to cover their backs. China is different
Also, cancer drugs will get faster approval, hair loss or acne is no big priority obviously. The Darolutamide first patent was filled in 2010 as well, same time but is already fully approved and on sale now.
None of those are potent enough for PC. One of the example compounds of KX-826 tested here has a 0.12 uM IC50, which is insane. Probably plan to use that orally.
This seems very potent, even more than Darolutamide which has an IC50 of 0.23uM so it will work well for PC no doubts, and keep hair for sure, but you only need a tiny amount in blood to get sides effects...which are no big deal if you are fighting for your life on cancer, but for young healthy guys trying the keep hair..in order to get laid and such, good luck with that , and orally...

Why not try daro topically, this is already fully tested and FDA approved. A bunch of us ordered it from China a few years ago.

the AR affinity of RU and CB is roughly comparable to flutamide BTW

Last edited:

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The issues are lawsuits in western countries, they need to cover their backs. China is different

This seems very potent, even more than Darolutamide which has an IC50 of 0.23uM so it will work well for PC no doubts, and keep hair for sure, but you only need a tiny amount in blood to get sides effects...which are no big deal if you are fighting for your life on cancer, but for young healthy guys trying the keep hair..in order to get laid and such, good luck with that , and orally...

Why not try daro topically, this is already fully tested and FDA approved. A bunch of us ordered it from China a few years ago.
There is 35 different variations of this Pyrilutamide compound. Look at the patent at page 80. Not all of them are as strong. It was just to explain why they included PC. The phase 1 and 1b studies showed no sexual sode effects.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor is also working on another AA against prostate cancer, I think it's called Proxalutamide
Proxalutamide is probably one of the variations included in this patent. I would guess the one with 0.12 uM IC50.

el_duterino

Reaction score
There is 35 different variations of this Pyrilutamide compound. Look at the patent at page 80. Not all of them are as strong. It was just to explain why they included PC. The phase 1 and 1b studies showed no sexual sode effects.
do you have a link to those studies on side effects ?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have a link to those studies on side effects ?
Voluntary announcement by the company, I couldn’t find it myself but the Bluudflow guy from hairguard has a video with that memo in it xD

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if the AR degrader comes out within the next 5 years. Mh

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dayuuuum, Kintor is going wild!
KINTOR TO THE MOON
1583882957-depardieutozemoon.jpg

el_duterino

Reaction score
For the full details on the androgenic alopecia drug trials scroll to page 32

As you can see the drug does unfortunately have a systemic life, and a pretty long one. Only using very tiny amounts of 3mg ! applied topically cannot be detected but that would work with any anti androgen such as Daro, just use a tiny micro amount to start with and it goes undetected by the testing equipment, since even only a even smaller portion gets through the scalp

At 12mg - a very small amount too , the yellow graph on page 35, look at the hours and you can see that the KX-826 drug will accumulate over time due to its long serum half life, so if you use it once a day, you would get more side effects as time goes by.

This reminds me of flutamide, serum half of 7 hours, I used it topically, no side effects for the first 2 weeks but then the dick becomes a noodle as it accumulates. With KX-826 its going to be even worse

This is far different from CB where it gets transformed into a non-androgenic substance even at much larger amounts

For CB - you can use more or less depending on your male pattern baldness situation, without worrying about androgenic sides, but for KX-826 you are pretty much stuck at tiny amounts, this is worse than using RU, which has a serum half life of an hour.

The company has very promising cancer drug and even Covid applications for these anti androgen, but for hair loss maintenance its not going to work IMO

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
^Pretty much it dude. Already plenty of AA's around, really powerful ones too. Making a strong AA is the easy part.

The problem is they all go systemic so unless they specifically engineer them to become inactive in the bloodstream, then you will be unable to use them just like the others. It's nice to get a big dick thinking about how well this works in theory, but reality will hit you hard when you try it.

As Swoop said years ago, all anti-androgens are unsustainable in the long run.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad. So there is literally nothing for male pattern baldness besides the BIG 3.

Hope stemson is legit and comes out sooner or later

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

As you can see the drug does unfortunately have a systemic life, and a pretty long one. Only using very tiny amounts of 3mg ! applied topically cannot be detected but that would work with any anti androgen such as Daro, just use a tiny micro amount to start with and it goes undetected by the testing equipment, since even only a even smaller portion gets through the scalp

At 12mg - a very small amount too , the yellow graph on page 35, look at the hours and you can see that the KX-826 drug will accumulate over time due to its long serum half life, so if you use it once a day, you would get more side effects as time goes by.

This reminds me of flutamide, serum half of 7 hours, I used it topically, no side effects for the first 2 weeks but then the dick becomes a noodle as it accumulates. With KX-826 its going to be even worse

This is far different from CB where it gets transformed into a non-androgenic substance even at much larger amounts

For CB - you can use more or less depending on your male pattern baldness situation, without worrying about androgenic sides, but for KX-826 you are pretty much stuck at tiny amounts, this is worse than using RU, which has a serum half life of an hour.

The company has very promising cancer drug and even Covid applications for these anti androgen, but for hair loss maintenance its not going to work IMO
How long was the phase 1 and 1b study?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Phase 2 is almost done and phase 3 starts this year. So you would not expect side effects to be an issue

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phase 2 is almost done and phase 3 starts this hear. So you would not expect side effects to be an issue
Yes let’s not conclude yet before the phase 2 study is published.