Kintor Pharmaceuticals Furthers Baldness Treatment Drugs In Us And China

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very promising news indeed. Only personal concern is that while I trust they can follow deadlines, it still forces me to put off other potent treatments such as OM, RU or nuclear cycles. It would just be silly to hit the kitchen sink with something safe like KX just around the corner, but not sure how long this lousy NW2 has on Finas alone. This, along with their protac better be worth the wait cause it's the last hype train I'm boarding, and it's got till next year to take off.

I'm sure when phase II results get released, group buys will start to pop-up way before phase III even concludes, so theoretically we may not have to wait until next year to get our hands on it. That is if the results are good of course.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure when phase II results get released, group buys will start to pop-up way before phase III even concludes, so theoretically we may not have to wait until next year to get our hands on it. That is if the results are good of course.

But i think there Are already group buys now.

Can you please explain me what would be the difference of the product after the Phase II release and the product which you could get Right now with Group buy?

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you take finasteride? Do You have sides?
If KX comes to Market would you stop taking finasteride?
Yea one or two mild changes but none on the libido. Doubt I'd ever give up the peace of mind I get from taking it, even after and if KX proves sufficient.
But i think there Are already group buys now.

Can you please explain me what would be the difference of the product after the Phase II release and the product which you could get Right now with Group buy?
Anything you could scrounge up now would cost you a lot as it's a new chemical and in terms of purity, you'd have to either go by the word of your supplier or run third party tests. When/if it is officially released though, you'd be guaranteed pharma grade quality for an affordable price. Sb on here mentioned a group of ppl already running Pyralutamide through some Chinese source but I find that obscure myself.

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How effective is Kintor's product expected to be compared to what's already on the market?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
How effective is Kintor's product expected to be compared to what's already on the market?
There is nothing like it actually on the market, so I guess infinitely?

But seriously we need to wait on the phase 2 results. It's probably going to be somewhere between RU and finasteride in terms of pure efficacy but I doubt it will have the ability to maintain as long as finasteride.

Cardinal~

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the difference between the three trials? Do they upper the dose or something of the sort?

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very promising news indeed. Only personal concern is that while I trust they can follow deadlines, it still forces me to put off other potent treatments such as OM, RU or nuclear cycles. It would just be silly to hit the kitchen sink with something safe like KX just around the corner, but not sure how long this lousy NW2 has on Finas alone. This, along with their protac better be worth the wait cause it's the last hype train I'm boarding, and it's got till next year to take off.
I almost feel like I might as well stick with RU for now, nice I can switch to pyra (which is most likely much safer)

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the difference between the three trials? Do they upper the dose or something of the sort?
Phase 2 focuses more on safety then pure results, phase 3 is mainly results. The phase 2 tested 2 doses (0.25 and 0.5) and whichever preformed better would be the only tested arm in phase 3. I think they went with 0.5.

It's kind of odd to see a 6 month phase 3 trial, not really going to show us much more then the trial that just finished but its a requirement of the approval process. The health regulator might have specific questions about certain results from phase 2 (like serum buildup, potential rare adverse sides) that they will design the study to focus more on.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We haven't seen one result or study of Kintor, we have on RU and OM, so this is a weird statement. You just assume a lot tbh.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody can answer this question right now dude. If pyri proves effective enough to hold all finasteride gains and maintains just as well with no side effects I'm sure 90% of people here will jump on it once it is available.
If it does not prove as effective then less people would make the switch and probably will just add it to their stack. It all depends on the results which we do not know yet.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So to be clear we won't really expect regrowth from pyri? It is mostly just a maintenance drug like finasteride?

Any growth agonists other than HMI on the horizon?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
So to be clear we won't really expect regrowth from pyri? It is mostly just a maintenance drug like finasteride?

Some people have experienced regrowth on finasteride, some on minoxidil and on the big 3. It just depends how advanced your Norwood is. You must be an advanced case for routing on hmi like drugs. Don't put your hopes too high on AA or 5ARi then.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

The main measurement of efficacy of KX is mean new terminal hair count, so clearly they are expecting some degree of gains. It's just not going to be like regrowing a full area of long lost hair.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The main measurement of efficacy of KX is mean new terminal hair count, so clearly they are expecting some degree of gains. It's just not going to be like regrowing a full area of long lost hair.
Are the gains expected to be better than finasteride or is the difference only that there are no side effects? Because I've been on finasteride for half a year now and I don't think I've had any gains lol

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people have experienced regrowth on finasteride, some on minoxidil and on the big 3. It just depends how advanced your Norwood is. You must be an advanced case for routing on hmi like drugs. Don't put your hopes too high on AA or 5ARi then.
Well I'm already on finasteride and it has maintained my hair but I haven't noticed any regrowth visually. I'd say I'm about a NW2 but rather than losing my hairline I'm just thinning all over which is arguable worse lol

I haven't tried any topical yet like minoxidil, mostly just waiting to see what I can get from finasteride. I just want that sweet NW0 tbh thats why I'm looking for something like HMI

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are the gains expected to be better than finasteride or is the difference only that there are no side effects? Because I've been on finasteride for half a year now and I don't think I've had any gains lol
Haven't seen the results from phase 2 so no one can answer that. Probably pretty similar but the difference is it's a different method of action, meaning it should stack on finasteride.

Most people don't get significant regrowth from finasteride or topical AA use, so expect similar. People have been using RU and other topical AAs for years and nothing groundbreaking has really come from it. If this is stronger then RU then I would expect better results but I think it would be very naïve to think there wont be sides for everyone with KX if it's a stronger AA then RU.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully stacking finasteride and KX gives us indefinite maintenance atleast

Would probably make hair transplant more viable too if you don't have to worry about losing any more hair in the future

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully stacking finasteride and KX gives us indefinite maintenance atleast

Would probably make hair transplant more viable too if you don't have to worry about losing any more hair in the future
Its wont help that long , you need an AR degrader to make it work forever