Kintor Pharmaceuticals Furthers Baldness Treatment Drugs In Us And China

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. If it's a scam why pursue US trials so aggressively for their treatments parallel to their China ones? Either they think their scams will also fly with the FDA or they are not worried in the slightest about any foreign regulatory bodies because they know their product/s work. My money is on the latter.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope it works, but I am not dropping finasteride until a bunch of guinea pigs use this drug before me.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one forces you to take a pill everyday. What's next? You don't like brushing your teeth everyday? This forum is going the reddit way.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so glad we have a team of experts on this forum volunteering their time in the field of the psychology of honesty.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one forces you to take a pill everyday. What's next? You don't like brushing your teeth everyday? This forum is going the reddit way.
Oh. I never said I was forced to take it. I have used it for many years while looking in the mirror at my head full of hair.

What are you angry with? This forum has been here for ages and... nothing, just like in reddit.

Yes, you will. Hold on a little longer. Just more 5-10 years until the next news of a possible cure that will be released in 5 years.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Things I learned from this thread:

If a company comes out with a statement that one of its drugs performed superbly in its trials and achieved incredibly "high efficacy", then it's obviously a scam and the whole company is a fake.

Thank you guys, very cool! Will use this knowledge in the future.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Things I learned from this thread:

If a company comes out with a statement that one of its drugs performed superbly in its trials and achieved incredibly "high efficacy", then it's obviously a scam and the whole company is a fake.

Thank you guys, very cool! Will use this knowledge in the future.

Lmao. Yeah yet the same people hating on Kintor will be doing group buys from China, I know some of them already are.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How Can you do a Group Buy When the product isnt Finally developed? If phase II isnt finished we don’t know the most efficient dosage and components of the product…
How makes a group buy at These clinical Stage sense?!

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
How Can you do a Group Buy When the product isnt Finally developed? If phase II isnt finished we don’t know the most efficient dosage and components of the product…
How makes a group buy at These clinical Stage sense?!
We see what gave results so far and do is the best results that was tested, no time to wait .

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a group of folks that know much more about this topic than you or I. I doubt they are Nobel price winners but they are hair loss sufferers with the motivation to find something better than the big 3. They are passionate about the research and are able transpose the data and determine its efficacy of one study for hair loss on humans. It's when these same people are excited about the possibility of specific studies that things start to get into motion.It's a choice and a risk that some of us are willing to take.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor Pharmaceuticals already set to release apparently "unbelievably high efficacy" phase 3 results for their Covid-19 treatment in December which covers all previous strains Alpha, Gamma and Delta, their even currently researching the most current Omicron strain.

Seems pretty understandable that they haven't released phase 2 trial results for Pyrilutamide as yet, but judging by their track record, they should release results by end of 2021 as well - which is still in keeping with their initial timeline

What is their track record? The more I look into Kintor, the more suspicious it seems.
Their Phase III results of their COVID medicine is rejected by Nature, The lancet and other reputable science magazines. They said some scientist was part of the US trails, but he denies this. (All in this link https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202111/1240061.shtml)
They do not have 1 product currently. Everything is 'in the pipeline'. We haven't seen any pictures or numbers. So what exactly is their 'track record'?

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is their track record? The more I look into Kintor, the more suspicious it seems.
Their Phase III results of their COVID medicine is rejected by Nature, The lancet and other reputable science magazines. They said some scientist was part of the US trails, but he denies this. (All in this link https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202111/1240061.shtml)
They do not have 1 product currently. Everything is 'in the pipeline'. We haven't seen any pictures or numbers. So what exactly is their 'track record'?
Well, in the article you linked, the company CFO provided an explanation for each of the issues you mentioned. Still, it does raise some flags but it's not enough to condemn them as scam; your concerns might end up being a big nothingburger.

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Their track record that I am referring to is the fact that their products in the pipeline are moving faster than all other hairloss treatments we have had thus far including treatments that have been in the pipeline in the USA, also, they are running dual trials in both the US and China for their treatments which is something not many in the pipeline are doing, as well as the fact that they have pretty much always kept their timelines, which is unlike most companies in the pipeline which have stalled for a very long time and often send out no communication.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So Here we have it.

For the Development of Kintor it is a very encouraging fact that their Communication is nice and they Open their timeline For all.

for the Development of HopeMedicine much communication would be a sign of a Scam company only Attrakting investors.

so we Are in a Good way!

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their track record that I am referring to is the fact that their products in the pipeline are moving faster than all other hairloss treatments we have had thus far including treatments that have been in the pipeline in the USA, also, they are running dual trials in both the US and China for their treatments which is something not many in the pipeline are doing, as well as the fact that they have pretty much always kept their timelines, which is unlike most companies in the pipeline which have stalled for a very long time and often send out no communication..

I think you rely to fast on a company that seem to lie, have no products as we speak, no results and their studies are rejected by trustworthy science magazines.