Kintor new AR degrader w/o side effects

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts. I tried to look for a patent for it but couldn’t find it. Kintor is a frustrating company, that likes to keep their compounds as secret as possible. Not even KX-826/Pyrilutamide is known, and that’s in phase 2 trials..
Do you think they will release the patent before market approval?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we perceive this as a good/bad thing? Or does it mean nothing at all? I like the idea that they’re onto something and keeping the cards close to their chest but imma pessimist deep down lol
Not a bad thing at all just won't really come in handy for most of us who will be too far gone in 5 years. Can never expect much regrowth even from AR degradation.

In theory this could be a top tier maintenance option which is a fantastic step forward regardless.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The bad thing is you won't be able to buy it on AliBaba, and will have to wait N years until it clears trials and becomes available wherever you live. Unless the drug was also specifically trialed for Androgenetic Alopecia you'll at best only be able to convince some doctor to prescribe it off-label. Either way it will be a pain in the ***.
It sounds stupid but even an unobtainable treatment that legitimately works being out there makes me feel somewhat better. Just knowing this sh*t can be treated from a different angle is good to know. So -stupid question inbound- is the reason we won’t be able to source it from Ali-Baba bcus of the secrecy of the compound itself or is it due to the legality of passing the trials?

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a bad thing at all just won't really come in handy for most of us who will be too far gone in 5 years. Can never expect much regrowth even from AR degradation.

In theory this could be a top tier maintenance option which is a fantastic step forward regardless.
Gotcha. So still sounds positive!.. Have we “experimented” with AR degradation in hair loss before then? I didn’t actually think this sounded great as a monotherapy but yeah maybe if used before the baldness cascade ever begins.. perhaps it could become the go-to preventive hair loss drug?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It sounds stupid but even an unobtainable treatment that legitimately works being out there makes me feel somewhat better. Just knowing this sh*t can be treated from a different angle is good to know. So -stupid question inbound- is the reason we won’t be able to source it from Ali-Baba bcus of the secrecy of the compound itself or is it due to the legality of passing the trials?

Unless they know the chemical composition of the molecule the labs can't synthesize it. But, other experimental and new molecules have been cracked before and I'm sure that the companies in those cases were also guarding their prized discovery very carefully, it all comes out sooner or later...

Gotcha. So still sounds positive!.. Have we “experimented” with AR degradation in hair loss before then? I didn’t actually think this sounded great as a monotherapy but yeah maybe if used before the baldness cascade ever begins.. perhaps it could become the go-to preventive hair loss drug?

In theory, AR degradation should be far superior to conventional antiandrogens, because it eliminates the receptor that androgens can bind to entirely (or close), rather than attempting to compete for its binding with testosterone & DHT. Wiping out the entire protein leaves androgens no chance to do any kind of dirty work - I believe it would also result in superior regrowth compared to other anti-androgens which always, no matter how good they are, leave some androgen activity behind, either by not being able to fully outcompete DHT or due to intrinsic receptor activity.

Of course, given all this, it also has the potential of being much more dangerous if it goes systemic.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless they know the chemical composition of the molecule the labs can't synthesize it. But, other experimental and new molecules have been cracked before and I'm sure that the companies in those cases were also guarding their prized discovery very carefully, it all comes out sooner or later...

In theory, AR degradation should be far superior to conventional antiandrogens, because it eliminates the receptor that androgens can bind to entirely (or close), rather than attempting to compete for its binding with testosterone & DHT. Wiping out the entire protein leaves androgens no chance to do any kind of dirty work - I believe it would also result in superior regrowth compared to other anti-androgens which always, no matter how good they are, leave some androgen activity behind, either by not being able to fully outcompete DHT or due to intrinsic receptor activity.

Of course, given all this, it also has the potential of being much more dangerous if it goes systemic.
This will be really nasty if it will go systemic. The body will always create new proteins, if they get degradated, right? Could overreaction occur? That would be pretty bad too. But in vitro it sounds soooo good (that it could be the total opposite in vivo..., hope its not).

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I also considered it being leaked somehow.. I mean if it genuinely produced visible results people would pay anything to get their hands on it so the incentive for a shady company to produce and sell it would be there.

I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the systemic effects.. because surely any systemic inhibition of this kinda drug would just destroy your dick/prostate? Maybe I’m gullible and they just dgaf but surely they’ve given that SOME thought lol. But you’re definitely right on the comparison to current AA’s, logic dictates this should definitely show way more improvement in most cases. I hope it delivers efficacy wise.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This will be really nasty if it will go systemic. The body will always create new proteins, if they get degradated, right? Could overreaction occur? That would be pretty bad too. But in vitro it sounds soooo good (that it could be the total opposite in vivo..., hope its not).
Degradation of my willys AR sounds bad:( Ive actually really started to like all the androgen receptors down there

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds cool.
They precise that is entering to "clinical stage", it means that the pre-clinical stage is already done ? No need to wait 2-3 years as usual before to see the stage 1 starting ?

Hope this decade will see the development of AR without side effets.
If their IND was approved it means they have completed pre-clinical are going to be starting human trials very soon.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
The bad thing is you won't be able to buy it on AliBaba, and will have to wait N years until it clears trials and becomes available wherever you live. Unless the drug was also specifically trialed for Androgenetic Alopecia you'll at best only be able to convince some doctor to prescribe it off-label. Either way it will be a pain in the ***.
I mean if it works it looks like it will be approved in China within a year or two, so you'd probably be able to get it.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the post.
Why are you guys so excited? As far as I understand, this stuff would still have to go Phase 1, 2, 3.. which would take a while?
Yeah but phase 1-2-3 in China is a lot different then FDA approved 1-2-3. Also, many people here will probably source it independently if base safety data is established.

Frenchboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, what about pyrilutamide ? When it will be launch on the market ? Is-it really efficient and without sides compared to finasteride ?

About what i read concerning Kintor, I have the feeling that they are doing things REALLY fast. Sounds good. China gave us Covid but maybe also the 2nd generation of AAG treatments lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, what about pyrilutamide ? When it will be launch on the market ? Is-it really efficient and without sides compared to finasteride ?

About what i read concerning Kintor, I have the feeling that they are doing things REALLY fast. Sounds good. China gave us Covid but maybe also the 2nd generation of AAG treatments lol
This sounds pretty good but it might be more focused on acne like CB: https://www.marketscreener.com/quot...826-OBTAINED-INVESTIGATIONAL-NEW-DR-31317983/

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

People need to stop asking when things are coming to market. Nobody knows, including kintor. We can't predict the future.

Frenchboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This sounds pretty good but it might be more focused on acne like CB: https://www.marketscreener.com/quot...826-OBTAINED-INVESTIGATIONAL-NEW-DR-31317983/
Ok thanks ! At least they are still in the phase II, it shows that they still see an interest... Now we have to wait, as usual hahaha.

For those who follow the "new" treatments and researches on male pattern baldness since 10+ years, do you think that we are going through a time of big changes or is it still the same than before ? I mean, was it the same amount of new treatments on trials before or is it much better now ?

(sorry I speak without translator hahaha I hope to have been clear enough)

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible in vitro that you can maintain with that AR degrader like, forever?!