Kintor new AR degrader w/o side effects

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, i just wanna keep my hair and have a place to watch the latest hairloss news and I am all down for crazy experiments.

But this forum is so f*****g depressing and incel like, f***.
When I am here to browse for some news once or twice every month I just get such a bad vibe.
Everybody is always fighting with each other and there is not a single feeling of Brotherhood here. I mean, every f*****g page on the research sub is just people getting at each other for pages on end. Where is the research?

Don't we all want the same thing? Aren't we all in this together? Let's be nice to each other and support our fellow hairloss sufferers.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, i just wanna keep my hair and have a place to watch the latest hairloss news and I am all down for crazy experiments.

When I am here to browse for some news once or twice every month I just get such a bad vibe.
Everybody is always fighting with each other and there is not a single feeling of Brotherhood here. I mean, every f*****g page on the research sub is just people getting at each other for pages on end. Where is the research?

Don't we all want the same thing? Aren't we all in this together? Let's be nice to each other and support our fellow hairloss sufferers.
I can agree with that. Except that the research section is the least incel part of this forum dude

gman95

My Regimen
Reaction score

forum's already dead bro

reddit absorbed the beginner questions
discord absorbed the crazy experimenters
and incels

here's a permalink to a new discord home for HairLossTalk.com https://discord.gg/FzebXeuhMx
maybe we can make it into something

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the facts are that if you look at tgis forum you realize thag it is the most fruitful and healthy to stay away from such forums ans accept that you are goi g bald and cannot do anythjng about it. i mean, does anybody here really believe that they will ever benefit from stemson? or other gene editing tech? why wouls anyone talk about it everyday, i see people asking hypotheticals that are so ridiculously uncertain, it is probably much more likely that we will all be dead by 2030 than that stemson delivers a cure for hair loss.

i think the research section holds up false hopes in people, wd arent medical reseaechers its not our profession to know this stuff. often i am extremely suprised that i knoe more about medicine and moleculad biology than people i know who study this sh*t. but i am not supposed to know it, it is not my profession, it is an unhealthy obsession due to my appearance. the prospect of new treatmenrs is fuel to the fire of peoples body issues.

lookn g back at decadea of threads i think it is quite clear, that everything repeats itself. thereis so little genuine research and so little development and innovation. literally the best and only two hopes are from one chinese company and their tech is not well understood(why does AR degrader not go systemic, why does pyralutamide with high binding affinity ans potency not cause sexual adverse events), the answer is probably the same why proxilutamide reduces covid hospitalisation by 95%- its exaggerated, made up.

i am not confident in any teeatments upcoming because i know too kuch abojt all these topics and in the process we are becoming memes. theseforums become loke self help therapy sessions it feels like and a placr for people to let out their anger

like what is the ppint of a 60page discussikn about stemson? will they develop their tech faster? will it change anything about the matter?

honestly it is easier said then done, sadly hair loss is so obvious it is the first thjng yoh see getting up in the morning. so persobally i have a hwrd time just forgetting about it and that is why i am here. but i see no inherent value of any comment or post here, ir is not a self help group, it does not advance the science and it just makes people cling to hope thag cannot be fulfilled

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is probably much more likely that we will all be dead by 2030 than that stemson delivers a cure for hair loss.
Talk about yourself, mate. I am not sure how many packs of cigarette you smoke a day, but you should slow done on the substance abuse if you want to live a bit longer than that. Unless you're 80yo then what are you doing here with us, still searching for a cure on a hairloss forum?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you are still here...
We may have one or two topical AA so for low NWs its not that bad.
for weak af hair loss i am sure there will be good treatments. this is a very narrow definition though, kind of ridiculous