Kintor new AR degrader w/o side effects

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which is now…
How do you know? Where Did Kintor mentioned that they will release By the end of this Year?

No, as in by December 31st. Thats more than 2 weeks from now.

I've seen it in multiple posts by Kintor, that's how I know. I don't have the time to find the links.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is the thread everyone is trying to interpret here, some with more success than others apparently.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is the thread everyone is trying to interpret here, some with more success than others apparently.

the biggest mistake you Can do in this hairloss industry is to Trust folliclethought.com .
He is such a big liar like Youngjet or Tsuji

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care about their opinion. I read the press releases. They just summarized what's out there. You seem to have a problem with everything Kintor. Just take a deep breath and relax. Things will be happening eventually and soon enough with the Chineses. People speculate on what's coming up, so what? No big deal. The world will still continue to exist with your bald scalp or not.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of the users on this forum need to chill the f*** out. What are you frantically panicking about and coming in here, and wreaking havoc and whining on various posts all the time for? We all know as much as you know. When there's any news about Kintor, everyone on this forum is going to know the second they are released. Stop coming in here and f*****g whining all the time about how this or that company missed some arbitrary deadline and just wait patiently like the rest of us.

Kintor or anyone else ain't coming with news just because some autist on hairlosstalk decided to leave angry messages today because he didn't get what he wanted on time. If you're gonna seethe every single day at least do so privately and don't sour everyone else's day with your annoying presence on the forum.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Folliclethought puts out a ton of exclusive interviews, you dont know what you're talking about.

Exactly. He is a good source of information who always links the source.

Blaming the admin of Follicle Thought and Youngjet for the incompetency of a company like Tsuji's to meet their own targets and lack of communication is crazy. They simply passed on the message they got from the horses mouth.

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Folliclethought puts out a ton of exclusive interviews, you dont know what you're talking about.

for example his TissUse/j hewitt Story was veeeery exciting. „J hewitt starts hair cloning trial in end of 2019“

Furthermore the dates of the Shiseido RCH-01 Market launch were interesting. „Shiseido will commercialize in Q4 2018“
„Shiseido will commercialize in Q2 2019“
„Shiseido will commercialize until end of 2019“
„Shiseido will commercialize in 2020“

- very nice making those claims and playing with the hopes of hairloss sufferers. Je could start in the Team of Takashi Tsuji. I am sure je would Collect a lot of money For the sh*t je writes

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for example his TissUse/j hewitt Story was veeeery exciting. „J hewitt starts hair cloning trial in end of 2019“

Furthermore the dates of the Shiseido RCH-01 Market launch were interesting. „Shiseido will commercialize in Q4 2018“
„Shiseido will commercialize in Q2 2019“
„Shiseido will commercialize until end of 2019“
„Shiseido will commercialize in 2020“

- very nice making those claims and playing with the hopes of hairloss sufferers. Je could start in the Team of Takashi Tsuji. I am sure je would Collect a lot of money For the sh*t je writes

Dude.

He posts what these companies disclose to him. They give their expected timelines and information and he simply shares it with the public. Without his website most people wouldn't know about half the stuff in the pipeline.

I repeat, it's not his fault that the companies didn't keep to their initial targets. He is doing a favor to people by getting information.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude.

He posts what these companies disclose to him. They give their expected timelines and information and he simply shares it with the public. Without his website most people wouldn't know about half the stuff in the pipeline.

I repeat, it's not his fault that the companies didn't keep to their initial targets. He is doing a favor to people by getting information.

Shiseido Never gave any timeline For commercilaizing RCH-01.
Maybe Lee Buckler said that they would commercialize in end of 2018.
But the 2019 Dates or the 2020 Release Date was NEVER communicated of Shiseido or lee Buckler. It was a date setted by folliclethought.com to attract the readers of his blog that they Come again and again to his site.

the thing with J Hewitt was the strangest thing. He Stucks under a blanket with Jon Knight, a man which is maybe not existing. The story that he finds No Cell processing center because all clinics in Japan Are loyal to Shiseido is laughable and sad. They Both folliclethought and Jon Knight wanted to make a Big story out of These sh*t SHT-Technology TissUse wanted to get rid of.
It Just was a Big SCAM

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido Never gave any timeline For commercilaizing RCH-01.
Maybe Lee Buckler said that they would commercialize in end of 2018.
But the 2019 Dates or the 2020 Release Date was NEVER communicated of Shiseido or lee Buckler. It was a date setted by folliclethought.com to attract the readers of his blog that they Come again and again to his site.

the thing with J Hewitt was the strangest thing. He Stucks under a blanket with Jon Knight, a man which is maybe not existing. The story that he finds No Cell processing center because all clinics in Japan Are loyal to Shiseido is laughable and sad. They Both folliclethought and Jon Knight wanted to make a Big story out of These sh*t SHT-Technology TissUse wanted to get rid of.
It Just was a Big SCAM

LOL this is just funny because Follicle Thought admin repeatedly says the dates are his estimated predictions based on the information given. People ASK constantly for dates and it is for that reason he created that table of treatments in the pipeline with their estimated dates on the Ultimate Guide to Hair Regeneration 2021. He mentions it always in the comments section that there's no guarantee on timelines but it's best to stay hopeful.

Looking for people to blame is silly. You're an adult and you should know that no one knows an exact date for anything in the hairloss pipeline. He puts an ESTIMATED timeline in his table so that readers can have a visual idea of his predictions based on the current stage of progress per company and any feedback he gets from the companies + he factors in approximately how long each trial should take (whilst still giving some leeway) , so that he doesn't cut it too early.

He is not there to create click bait.

I literally see nothing wrong with him putting up predictions. Literally most people on this forum post about what their timeline predictions are for treatment in the hairloss pipeline.

There's many different hairloss websites which do similar, as well as hair articles on the internet + on YouTube. Trying to put the blame on Follicle Thought admin when he is simply trying to help people get a visual idea of the progress and possible end dates is retarded especially if you're thinking Follicle Thought admin conspired with Jon Knight.

Again, lack of progress or failure from any hairloss company has nothing to do with Follicle Thought.

He also states explicitly multiple times "estimated". Can't you read?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211214_183308.jpg
    Screenshot_20211214_183308.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL this is just funny because Follicle Thought admin repeatedly says the dates are his estimated predictions based on the information given. People ASK constantly for dates and it is for that reason he created that table of treatments in the pipeline with their estimated dates on the Ultimate Guide to Hair Regeneration 2021. He mentions it always in the comments section that there's no guarantee on timelines but it's best to stay hopeful.

Looking for people to blame is silly. You're an adult and you should know that no one knows an exact date for anything in the hairloss pipeline. He puts an ESTIMATED timeline in his table so that readers can have a visual idea of his predictions based on the current stage of progress per company and any feedback he gets from the companies + he factors in approximately how long each trial should take (whilst still giving some leeway) , so that he doesn't cut it too early.

If the only source is the companies' own claims, that's not an estimate. That's just hype. You are a retard. I mean, according to these claims, Follica would've been out 2017, Replicel/Shiseido 2018, Fuji/Riken 2020, and let's not say anything about Histogen...

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the only source is the companies' own claims, that's not an estimate. That's just hype. You are a retard. I mean, according to these claims, Follica would've been out 2017, Replicel/Shiseido 2018, Fuji/Riken 2020, and let's not say anything about Histogen...

No. You are a retard if you think the source shouldn't be from the company itself.
Who else would have an estimate of time of any product in a pipeline besides the very company making it.

Also, you should research the definition of what the f*** an estimate is, those timelines given where estimates. None of those companies explicitly said that they "guarantee" they will have their products out at a certain time, there were all estimated timelines.

Companies fail all the time, doesn't mean it wasn't a "source" of information.

It's like expecting Mercedes Benz to give an estimate on the release of the new BMW. Doesn't make sense. The only source that can give the most accurate estimate would be BMW for the release of their own car. Same concept.

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. You are a retard if you think the source shouldn't be from the company itself.
Who else would have an estimate of time of any product in a pipeline besides the very company making it.

Also, you should research the definition of what the f*** an estimate is, those timelines given where estimates. None of those companies explicitly said that they "guarantee" they will have their products out at a certain time, there were all estimated timelines.

Companies fail all the time, doesn't mean it wasn't a "source" of information.

It's like expecting Mercedes Benz to give an estimate on the release of the new BMW. Doesn't make sense. The only source that can give the most accurate estimate would be BMW for the release of their own car. Same concept.

I've talked to you before and all your previous posts confirm that you are a retard, you were probably born wearing a yellow vest and a helmet.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've talked to you before and all your previous posts confirm that you are a retard, you were probably born wearing a yellow vest and a helmet.

Yet another retarded comment from a retard. Can't expect someone with retard level IQ like yours to fathom what I'm saying. You literally didn't even know the definition of the word "estimate" , and used it wrong. You didn't even know about "sources" either. Clear to see its you that's the retard trying to project.

Spend some time with a dictionary instead of typing dumb sh*t online.

Last edited: