Kintor new AR degrader w/o side effects

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cassiopea still haven't even started recruiting for Phase 3, which was supposed to happen 2019 Q4. It's looking increasingly likely that Breezula won't come to market.
What's the deal with the bizarre name anyway? Like our hair will be blowing in the breeze?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh, maybe Kintor will name give their pyrilutamide solution a better name.
Wiki says that it was approved by the FDA unless I misread but the wiki entry also says virtually nothing about its use as a hair loss med. It sounds like it should at least be feminizing.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Arguably, everyone on here wants to have the hair of either a child or a woman. You were all made male and white males were given the gift of the beard and yet you mope about: "We want hair. We want hair."

Just wanting the hair makes you no better than a little ole tranny like me, though and Goddess knows I wanted and want my hair more than I want to be female. But if I have to choose then I choose hair.
I know of so many nw1’s with fantastic beards! It just can’t be that black and white imo. The reason this disease hurts us all so much is because we all know of people who are testosterone/DHT dominant with great hair. I actually prefer men’s hairlines to women’s too. No normal guy is going to touch estradiol until we can completely negate systemic absorption. I think estriol is as far as I’d go but I’d definitely prefer it if it was localised to the hair follicle itself.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know of so many nw1’s with fantastic beards! It just can’t be that black and white imo. The reason this disease hurts us all so much is because we all know of people who are testosterone/DHT dominant with great hair. I actually prefer men’s hairlines to women’s too. No normal guy is going to touch estradiol until we can completely negate systemic absorption. I think estriol is as far as I’d go but I’d definitely prefer it if it was localised to the hair follicle itself.
There are some as you mention and I think I had an entry where i posted their pictures. People like Kris Kristofferson, who just retired, and Sam Elliot both had amazing hair and beards. Jeff Bridges had great hair and a great beard but still, there appears to be a hormonal push-pull related to hair below the eyebrows. We have all seen bears with perfect hair but for the most part, guys with hair everywhere from my perception, tend to be balder or even much balder on average than guys with say little or no chest hair. It would be interesting to see the correlations between baldness, beard growth and body hair growth statistically.

The thing is though too, that women and MtF's have an entirely different skin factory, if you will and I think that it is easy for cis-guys to forget what their skin felt like before puberty. It's a huge difference between the sexes that is often completely overlooked by everybody except for trans folks because we immediately are struck by the substantial differences in skin in terms of tone, sensitivity, elasticity, dryness (lack of sebum) and on and on. Males have a challenging environment for scalp hair growth and white and Semitic males above all. But if we weigh just how much some beards weigh, the net change in keratin fibers for some, might be minimal.

That's why this isn't a disease. Beard growth and diminution in scalp hair growth are highly coordinated by the endocrine system and we are trying to undo nature and t'aint easy to accomplish without becoming chemically female. Nay, it might be impossible. Goddess Bless.

Last edited:

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some as you mention and I think I had an entry where i posted their pictures. People like Kris Kristofferson, who just retired, and Sam Elliot both had amazing hair and beards. Jeff Bridges had great hair and a great beard but still, there appears to be a hormonal push-pull related to hair below the eyebrows. We have all seen bears with perfect hair but for the most part, guys with hair everywhere from my perception, tend to be balder or even much balder on average than guys with say little or no chest hair.
I honestly don’t even have a counter-argument other than my meetings of so many men with great hair and clearly expressing other masculine features such as body hair/muscle mass. I definitely think theres correlations to be made but it still wouldn’t be enough to sway most guys to become estrogen dominant and grow boobies which is the only convincing way to achieve regrowth at this moment in time... and even then it’s not guaranteed. I just wish we had more ways to keep treatments from going systemic.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don’t even have a counter-argument other than my meetings of so many men with great hair and clearly expressing other masculine features such as body hair/muscle mass. I definitely think theres correlations to be made but it still wouldn’t be enough to sway most guys to become estrogen dominant and grow boobies which is the only convincing way to achieve regrowth at this moment in time... and even then it’s not guaranteed. I just wish we had more ways to keep treatments from going systemic.
The estrogen path used to me, to seem more viable but I am struck more and more about how hard this seems to be to do even in an HRT context. I just don't see that many pics of anyone that show improvement from any therapy except for maintenance and perhaps a tiny bit of regrowth when starting min/finasteride.

So the glass is either half full or empty. Reductase inhibitors are the treatment of the ages so far and people b**ch and moan about them. They stop hair loss for most people long enough to get hitched at least <winks>. Oral minoxidil is finally emerging as the type of med we wanted minoxidil to be but people can't be bothered to get a prescription or whatever and they try RU, or Fluridil or CB and nothing happens and it is boring for everyone else, lol and then we move on to touting the next cure. To me, it's a miracle that minoxidil works. Otherwise every single treatment that works involves hormones from progestins to estrogens to reductaste inhibitors to AA's and they all are feminizing to some degree but reductase inhibitors much, much less so.

I try to keep up with the newish things but they just never pan out. Hence, I am beginning to agree. If you want hair that is commensurate with the best hair that you ever had, boobs or at least the risk of boobs is part of it, and even then, there are no guarantees and probably most MtF's do not restore their juvenile hairlines unless they never went bald.

Last edited:

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The estrogen path used to me, to seem more viable but I am struck more and more about how hard this seems to be to do even in an HRT context. I just don't see that many pics of anyone that show improvement from any therapy except for maintenance and perhaps a tiny bit of regrowth when starting min/finasteride.

So the glass is either half full or empty. Reductase inhibitors are the treatment of the ages so far and people b**ch and moan about them. They stop hair loss for most people long enough to get hitched at least <winks>. Oral minoxidil is finally emerging as the type of med we wanted minoxidil to be but people can't be bothered to get a prescription or whatever and they try RU, or Fluridil or CB and nothing happens and it is boring for everyone else, lol and then we move on to touting the next cure. To me, it's a miracle that minoxidil works. Otherwise every single treatment that works involves hormones from progestins to estrogens to reductaste inhibitors to AA's and they all are feminizing to some degree but reductase inhibitors much, much less so.

I try to keep up with the newish things but they just never pan out. Hence, I am beginning to agree. If you want hair that is commensurate with the best hair that you ever had, boobs or at least the risk of boobs is part of it, and even then, there are no guarantees and probably most MtF's do not restore their juvenile hairlines unless they never went bald.
I think the reason we’re still stuck in the ages of reductase inhibitors is because not enough men have admitted how much this affects their life throughout the ages. I’ve never heard my dad moan/complain about his hair but I know for sure it hurts him inside. This inability to complain about it really doesn’t help progress along imo. It feels like research into drugs dedicated solely for hair loss has only just begun. But I didn’t understand your point on the comment before.. why don’t you consider this a disease? I think calling it a condition/anything else actually downplays it’s significance. When I look at the hair that falls out on my hands in the shower you would never convince me this isn’t a disgusting disease.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the post.
Why are you guys so excited? As far as I understand, this stuff would still have to go Phase 1, 2, 3.. which would take a while?
We can buy it on the grey market sooner. It's a Chinese company too so it will probably be available to us before long

INT

Reaction score
Thanks for the post.
Why are you guys so excited? As far as I understand, this stuff would still have to go Phase 1, 2, 3.. which would take a while?

Seems like of the most of the excited guys are new members who are not aware that new 'potential treatments ' like that have been popping up a for the last 15 years, yet never make it to the market.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the post.

We can buy it on the grey market sooner. It's a Chinese company too so it will probably be available to us before long
Exactly my thoughts. I tried to look for a patent for it but couldn’t find it. Kintor is a frustrating company, that likes to keep their compounds as secret as possible. Not even KX-826/Pyrilutamide is known, and that’s in phase 2 trials..

fearofthereaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some as you mention and I think I had an entry where i posted their pictures. People like Kris Kristofferson, who just retired, and Sam Elliot both had amazing hair and beards. Jeff Bridges had great hair and a great beard but still, there appears to be a hormonal push-pull related to hair below the eyebrows. We have all seen bears with perfect hair but for the most part, guys with hair everywhere from my perception, tend to be balder or even much balder on average than guys with say little or no chest hair. It would be interesting to see the correlations between baldness, beard growth and body hair growth statistically.

The thing is though too, that women and MtF's have an entirely different skin factory, if you will and I think that it is easy for cis-guys to forget what their skin felt like before puberty. It's a huge difference between the sexes that is often completely overlooked by everybody except for trans folks because we immediately are struck by the substantial differences in skin in terms of tone, sensitivity, elasticity, dryness (lack of sebum) and on and on. Males have a challenging environment for scalp hair growth and white and Semitic males above all. But if we weigh just how much some beards weigh, the net change in keratin fibers for some, might be minimal.

That's why this isn't a disease. Beard growth and diminution in scalp hair growth are highly coordinated by the endocrine system and we are trying to undo nature and t'aint easy to accomplish without becoming chemically female. Nay, it might be impossible. Goddess Bless.
Sorry but I do not get your conclusion how it might be impossible to recover hair without becoming "chemically female" when there are functioning males on this earth who keep their hair to their death. Obviously we aren't manlier, we just have genes associated with baldness. We have a clearer picture which pathways are up and downregulated in baldness, and obviously attacking that angle (a good treatment everyone is waiting on is a supercharged minoxidil) might do the trick without turning into a woman.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry but I do not get your conclusion how it might be impossible to recover hair without becoming "chemically female" when there are functioning males on this earth who keep their hair to their death. Obviously we aren't manlier, we just have genes associated with baldness. We have a clearer picture which pathways are up and downregulated in baldness, and obviously attacking that angle (a good treatment everyone is waiting on is a supercharged minoxidil) might do the trick without turning into a woman.
I was speaking of the already bald there at the end. And I am uncertain regarding the balding being more manlier, whatever that means. Balding might be associated with increased physical strength and stamina. It seems to be associated with heart disease and increased Covid19 risk. I think that balding men are likely to have more beard growth than non-balding men and also more body hair. That's the pattern in my family but it was one that I eschewed since I was the son and the father was the one with the hair more so. I was never bald usually.

Males have hair yes and not every post goes into every detail but male hair among whites simply pales in comparison to female hair for a huge percentage of people. Like Brad Pitt's hair? His wives had better hair.

All of this is on a spectrum and of course, people make generalizations but they are often instructive and true.

There are different ways of looking at this obsession with new research meds. For those truly interested, it is great but for others, it is distracting when they are constantly over-touted and it reaches the point of stupidity when we see quotes like this: "Hey, bro, you better get on finasteride or you are going to lose it all". "Nah. I am waiting for Breezula (enter your own med here) because that is coming out in March and it's the real deal".

Nope and they never are and they never do. Not a single one since finasteride came out in 1992. CB is probably not coming to market according to another thread today.

So, no, this is not an easy thing to address and without HRT, who knows when something comes out. Another thread today has a poll on this very aspect: How long till something works? Peace and hair.

Last edited:

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts. I tried to look for a patent for it but couldn’t find it. Kintor is a frustrating company, that likes to keep their compounds as secret as possible. Not even KX-826/Pyrilutamide is known, and that’s in phase 2 trials..
Do we perceive this as a good/bad thing? Or does it mean nothing at all? I like the idea that they’re onto something and keeping the cards close to their chest but imma pessimist deep down lol

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we perceive this as a good/bad thing? Or does it mean nothing at all? I like the idea that they’re onto something and keeping the cards close to their chest but imma pessimist deep down lol

The bad thing is you won't be able to buy it on AliBaba, and will have to wait N years until it clears trials and becomes available wherever you live. Unless the drug was also specifically trialed for Androgenetic Alopecia you'll at best only be able to convince some doctor to prescribe it off-label. Either way it will be a pain in the ***.