Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

AlexCross

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok but cant deny it stinks a bit in the room
Honestly, I do not believe in this new drug at all. How many years have passed since they started using finasteride and minoxidil. And since then, nothing better has not been found. I re-read many different old topics on the forums, and almost every year a new supposedly promising drug appeared, but immediately disappeared due to its inefficiency or due to the fact that it did not pass the testing stage.

I think this Chinese sh*t is no better.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, I do not believe in this new drug at all. How many years have passed since they started using finasteride and minoxidil. And since then, nothing better has not been found. I re-read many different old topics on the forums, and almost every year a new supposedly promising drug appeared, but immediately disappeared due to its inefficiency or due to the fact that it did not pass the testing stage.

all that past failed experiences increases the chances that the next ones are more reliable

dont forget the biggest threads ever on this forum are Brotzu Lotion, Zix, Sandalwood, Cetrizicine.... no1 would take those crap serious nowdays lol

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well they started a phase 2 trial in the US after they already had preliminary results from phase 2 in China. I have no reason to believe pyril doesnt work I think its much more likely they'd be downplaying sides.

AlexCross

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well they started a phase 2 trial in the US after they already had preliminary results from phase 2 in China. I have no reason to believe pyril doesnt work I think its much more likely they'd be downplaying sides.
ok if so. as the Russians say: "hope for the best but prepare for the worst" )

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but the number of "promising drug appear[ances]" is increasing a lot. Each new approach has the advantage of hindsight. We are converging on a successful new treatment.

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
I see Pyrilutamide on anagenic now https://anageninc.com/product/pyrilutamide-kx-826/.

If the phase 2 official results are positive I may order 2 batches and get them purity tested and start applying it before the end of this year.

i would be careful with them. I’ve been waiting for regular shipment of ru and had a Anagenic fresh sealed pack in the freezer. After a few days using it my face exploded with a rash.

ineedKY

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yu-See-Thong

Attachments

• 20220624_130246.jpg
    20220624_130246.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 144

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
all that past failed experiences increases the chances that the next ones are more reliable

dont forget the biggest threads ever on this forum are Brotzu Lotion, Zix, Sandalwood, Cetrizicine.... no1 would take those crap serious nowdays lol
I agree with this thinking / enjoy this idea.

If solving male pattern baldness is a process of elimination… we must be getting close.

I had a conversation with Rassman at least 10 years ago arguing that every year he says “we’re at least 5 years away” it isnt fair / doesn’t take into account all the science that has happened since the last year he said that.

Now 10-15 years on, I totally get it…

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with this thinking / enjoy this idea.

If solving male pattern baldness is a process of elimination… we must be getting close.

I had a conversation with Rassman at least 10 years ago arguing that every year he says “we’re at least 5 years away” it isnt fair / doesn’t take into account all the science that has happened since the last year he said that.

Now 10-15 years on, I totally get it…

Meh. Maybe.

Solving male-pattern hair loss is more difficult than most people (and companies) assume. Hair thinning (and graying) has proved to be quite a stubborn nut to crack.

Thousands of people survive terminal cancer. People survive getting struck by lightning. Drowning. Heart stoppage. People get severe spinal damage and learn to walk again.

But, baldness? Forget it. NOBODY EVER reverses high-Norwood hair loss. Modern science doesn't know of one single goddamn example of it. Balded hair doesn't come back like amputated limbs don't come back. Scalp hair loss looks like a minor problem but mother nature has a very strong opinion about it.

Last edited:

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score

So, they finished recruiting for their Phase 2 trial in USA. If they keep moving this fast with Pyri starting Phase 3 in the west next year doesnt seem to be out of reach.

They are testing in China and the west.

I'm guessing it will become available in China first, which is fine by me, because I have an excellent Chinese forwarder.