Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do people even get the group buy stuff purity tested? Are there specific labs in the US which do this with good certainty?

Let's say they say it is 98% pure will they check to ensure the remaining 2% isn't some toxic sh*t that won't give me cancer? Is that even possible?
I'm getting desperate but putting a chemical from some underground lab on my head still seems scary :/

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do people even get the group buy stuff purity tested? Are there specific labs in the US which do this with good certainty?

Let's say they say it is 98% pure will they check to ensure the remaining 2% isn't some toxic sh*t that won't give me cancer? Is that even possible?
I'm getting desperate but putting a chemical from some underground lab on my head still seems scary :/
2% is your moms semen

fran15

Reaction score

I think the GB pyrilutamide was tested by a 3rd party lab and came back at 99.8% purity.

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mmm let’s see that bussy
Lol :p . Fortunately I think I caught it early and its back to normal in days. There may be an underlying increase but it isn't visible. I was pretty worried for the last week though.

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you got gyno, your hair must be in decent shape tho
Got it in 3 weeks of using low dose finasteride. I had puberty gyno which is not noticable at slightly lean and muscular. finasteride started tingling there and then caused swelling on my left side. Though I've always wanted to remove even the gyno I have because I have to do a bunch to make it less noticable :/

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the GB pyrilutamide was tested by a 3rd party lab and came back at 99.8% purity.
Once the phase 2 results are released I hope someone starts a new GB.

AlexCross

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost like 4 to 5 hairs in shower after using dutasteride for 1.5 years. What Happaned in the end? I lost like 30% of my hair density. Shedding means squat. Tbh more hairfall means your hair is growing because it reached its hair cycle. If you dont shed at all it means your hair isnt growing. Which isnt Good.
I'm not an expert. but in my opinion this is nonsense. I was losing about 100 hairs a day but the trichologist said that I have no signs of active baldness (judging by the amount of hair shed). however, I have severe thinning hair and so the doctor prescribed minoxidil for me.
after one month of admission, I generally stopped noticing any hairs that fell out after a shower or after sleeping on a pillow (before, after a shower, I could find 15-20 hairs).
and this despite the fact that according to the results of the analysis (when the trichologist looks at the hair with a camera), I had a clear thickening of the hairs.
You write that if the hair does not fall out, then this is bad. omg... how then to judge the success of this or that drug, I do not quite understand.

And yes, I have been taking finasteride and minoxidil since November/December. those. It's been 8 months now and there hasn't been any shedding at all.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not an expert. but in my opinion this is nonsense. I was losing about 100 hairs a day but the trichologist said that I have no signs of active baldness (judging by the amount of hair shed). however, I have severe thinning hair and so the doctor prescribed minoxidil for me.
after one month of admission, I generally stopped noticing any hairs that fell out after a shower or after sleeping on a pillow (before, after a shower, I could find 15-20 hairs).
and this despite the fact that according to the results of the analysis (when the trichologist looks at the hair with a camera), I had a clear thickening of the hairs.
You write that if the hair does not fall out, then this is bad. omg... how then to judge the success of this or that drug, I do not quite understand.

And yes, I have been taking finasteride and minoxidil since November/December. those. It's been 8 months now and there hasn't been any shedding at all.
Shedding means the drug is working. Im just going through a shedding phase atm and its slowing down. I lost 5 hairs in shower on dutasteride but hair thinned out mad anyway, shedding means nothing. Its how thick the hairs grows back that matters.