Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding means the drug is working. Im just going through a shedding phase atm and its slowing down. I lost 5 hairs in shower on dutasteride but hair thinned out mad anyway, shedding means nothing. Its how thick the hairs grows back that matters.
I believe this applies really well. In my peak results of Finasteride, I was shedding maybe 30-60 hairs per shower, but I was simultaneously regrowing thicker and healthier hair. So, the shedding didn't mean anything. Whilst, it very possible that the shed could be low, but miniaturizing fast. Exactly, it all depends if the end result is healthier/regrowth/thicker hair no matter the shed or the no shed. When I was balding extremely aggressively, before the treatments, I couldn't notice lot of hair shedding, but I reached NW4 rapidly as simple as that….

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
bluecyclone sheds hundreds of hairs a day but they grow back healthy. Same thing for lots of women. Especially with minoxidil you will shed a lot, this includes body hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, even beard hair. But it grows back stronger. Sure, shedding can also be a sign of miniaturization too, but this is definitely not always the case. I shed the most when starting finasteride, hairs clogged the drain but I was regrowing hair because they came back in thicker. I shed way more on hair loss drugs than I ever did before that.

AlexCross

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bluecyclone sheds hundreds of hairs a day but they grow back healthy. Same thing for lots of women. Especially with minoxidil you will shed a lot, this includes body hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, even beard hair. But it grows back stronger. Sure, shedding can also be a sign of miniaturization too, but this is definitely not always the case. I shed the most when starting finasteride, hairs clogged the drain but I was regrowing hair because they came back in thicker. I shed way more on hair loss drugs than I ever did before that.
OK, but what does the lack of shedding mean while taking minoxidil and finasteride for 8 months. What should I expect and should I be afraid that everything will fall out soon, lol?)

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish we could get these treatments under FDA expanded access instead of having to go through random Chinese labs. It would be so much safer. But good luck convincing the FDA that alopecia is a serious disease.

I may actually contact them and try after I see phase 2 results. I doubt it will work though they'll probably just lol and ignore my email.

Snorlax7323

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like your mom

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, but what does the lack of shedding mean while taking minoxidil and finasteride for 8 months. What should I expect and should I be afraid that everything will fall out soon, lol?)
The argument is that you can't tell anything from whether the treatment makes you shed or not shed. Shedding can be a good thing in some cases, and bad thing in other cases; and the same thing for lack of shedding. What matters is if the hairs are growing back stronger.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a healthy non balding human that isn't artificially elongating his hair cycles with drugs should shed around 100 hairs a day

I lol pretty hard when someone complains he shed 14 hairs at the shower today and panicked

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do people even get the group buy stuff purity tested? Are there specific labs in the US which do this with good certainty?

Let's say they say it is 98% pure will they check to ensure the remaining 2% isn't some toxic sh*t that won't give me cancer? Is that even possible?
I'm getting desperate but putting a chemical from some underground lab on my head still seems scary :/
just shave it off dude

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just shave it off dude
I still have enough left to not shave it off. I did shave it off last year and the bald look is not for me at all. I'll shave if its too obvious I'm balding. If i could have something that works to maintain I could have a dense nw2 with minoxidil. But I see no point in using minoxidil now if I don't have something to stop the diffuse thinning.

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I've been using winlevi on my crown and it's killed my itch there. I stop using it and its back withing two days. The problem is I have to use alot and its almost always gets in my hair. My Doctor had prescribed me Betamethasone last year which I was advised not to use long term but now I've found something other than finasteride and betamethasone which can kill my scalp itch. I had also tried eucapil for ~9-10 months and it didn't kill the scalp itch either so I'm pretty sure that clascoterone is the real deal to some degree.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still think plain old Nizoral shampoo is the best thing for the itch. Lather it up and let it soak for 30 minutes before you rinse it off.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still think plain old Nizoral shampoo is the best thing for the itch. Lather it up and let it soak for 30 minutes before you rinse it off.
Giga itcher here. Used nizoral for like 5 years, it helps a bit but not much. The only thing that was immedatly VERY noticeable for itching is a high quality LLLT device (it is effective against worse skin itch conditions like rosacea/psoriasis). Microneedling also helps long-term.