Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Focusing on what people here call "shedding" is not a good metric for treatment response. Minoxidil in fact has one of the most severe shedding responses. finasteride/dutasteride doesn't have a strong shedding response but sometimes it can increase or reduce. Both drugs work for hair loss and you can see there's literally 0 correlation to "shedding after taking the drug" making it more effective. Some drugs might induce shedding short-term and others wouldn't and this shouldn't mean anything. All these nonsense keeps confusing people. No wonder the pyri group buy is full of paranoid nocebo echo chamber.

The only way to know if a hair loss drug works or not is measuring hair count after 6 months and thats why clinical trials work that way. If shedding was ever a good metric, it would have been included as a parameter in trials but guess what... it's never relevant in any trial.
You retard I’m in 2 group buys and nobody is even seeing maintence even on month 4.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's opposite ends of the spectrum. There's people who give up after 2 months and move onto the next cope, and then there's people who try one thing at a time so by the time they find something that works they are too old for it to matter. It's near impossible to cure a polygenic disorder with any single drug. What we are looking for is the right cocktail of drugs. If the cocktail is right then it shouldn't take more than 3 months to see new hairs. If you're only on a single treatment then you can't expect anything to work that well so you need at least 6 months to know if it's working.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's opposite ends of the spectrum. There's people who give up after 2 months and move onto the next cope, and then there's people who try one thing at a time so by the time they find something that works they are too old for it to matter. It's near impossible to cure a polygenic disorder with any single drug. What we are looking for is the right cocktail of drugs. If the cocktail is right then it shouldn't take more than 3 months to see new hairs. If you're only on a single treatment then you can't expect anything to work that well so you need at least 6 months to know if it's working.
Cope if you don’t see Finasteride results in 6 months the drug isn’t working for you

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
most hair loss treatments only have 1/3 of the sample size have noticeable hair growth in trials, the other 2/3 slightly improves or mantains

you are basing everything off a ridiculously small sample size of people... not too useful

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
Focusing on what people here call "shedding" is not a good metric for treatment response. Minoxidil in fact has one of the most severe shedding responses. finasteride/dutasteride doesn't have a strong shedding response but sometimes it can increase or reduce. Both drugs work for hair loss and you can see there's literally 0 correlation to "shedding after taking the drug" making it more effective. Some drugs might induce shedding short-term and others wouldn't and this shouldn't mean anything. All these nonsense keeps confusing people. No wonder the pyri group buy is full of paranoid nocebo echo chamber.

The only way to know if a hair loss drug works or not is measuring hair count after 6 months and thats why clinical trials work that way. If shedding was ever a good metric, it would have been included as a parameter in trials but guess what... it's never relevant in any trial.
????
The way to know if a hair loss drug works is if it stops hair loss

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
????
The way to know if a hair loss drug works is if it stops hair loss

He's right though, shedding is not a good metric and a lot of people place way too much weight on it (I'm guilty of it myself). The problem is that a lot of people believe that hair loss literally equals the amount of hairs you lose, when it much more has to do with the way in which those hairs grow back. This is why you get people claiming they're only losing 2 hairs per day after starting treatment, it's just self-delusion on display

It's not a useless metric though, I believe there's some correlation of relationship with treatments and I believe the original Mazzarella study on topical finasteride used a variation of shedding (the shower test) to prove results but in the context of these groupbuys it's a disaster, people are way too neurotic and it just obscures any results or lack of it. Day2: SHEDDING IS DEFINITELY DOWN!! DAY15: SHEDDING HAS INCREASED!!!

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"shedding" is a metric usually given by obsessed people who check their hair every few hours, compulsively rub it to see "hair sheds", count the number in the drain, the hair brush, the floor, the pillow, the sink etc. if you don't take before & after pics you're lying to everyone including yourself.

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
He's right though, shedding is not a good metric and a lot of people place way too much weight on it (I'm guilty of it myself). The problem is that a lot of people believe that hair loss literally equals the amount of hairs you lose, when it much more has to do with the way in which those hairs grow back. This is why you get people claiming they're only losing 2 hairs per day after starting treatment, it's just self-delusion on display

It's not a useless metric though, I believe there's some correlation of relationship with treatments and I believe the original Mazzarella study on topical finasteride used a variation of shedding (the shower test) to prove results but in the context of these groupbuys it's a disaster, people are way too neurotic and it just obscures any results or lack of it. Day2: SHEDDING IS DEFINITELY DOWN!! DAY15: SHEDDING HAS INCREASED!!!
I said if it stops hairloss never said shedding. If my hairline keeps going back then it’s not working

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I said if it stops hairloss never said shedding. If my hairline keeps going back then it’s not working
I lost like 4 to 5 hairs in shower after using dutasteride for 1.5 years. What Happaned in the end? I lost like 30% of my hair density. Shedding means squat. Tbh more hairfall means your hair is growing because it reached its hair cycle. If you dont shed at all it means your hair isnt growing. Which isnt Good.

PleaseGrow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting to see that pyrilutamide will be sold on Actifolic.

I have looked around, but can’t seem to see any updates from the GB. Or am I looking in the wrong places?

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost like 4 to 5 hairs in shower after using dutasteride for 1.5 years. What Happaned in the end? I lost like 30% of my hair density. Shedding means squat. Tbh more hairfall means your hair is growing because it reached its hair cycle. If you dont shed at all it means your hair isnt growing. Which isnt Good.
brutal

Ljames

My Regimen
Reaction score
The part that will upset me the most of this stuff does work is not the continued hair loss but @Dr sanches being right.

Is there any indication when it will be available if it's appearing on websites?

It also comes in 60ml at like 1.5%. so say the trials are at 5% we would need to use 3ml a day. Seems expensive

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The part that will upset me the most of this stuff does work is not the continued hair loss but @Dr sanches being right.

Is there any indication when it will be available if it's appearing on websites?

It also comes in 60ml at like 1.5%. so say the trials are at 5% we would need to use 3ml a day. Seems expensive
I am right kintor is a scam I just don’t say this to piss people off I want it to work but it doesn’t

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What evidence do you actually have it doesn't? You seem to ney say every treatment that exists
In multiple group buys and people are getting sides and seeing no improvement over months and we got it tested