pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
So we need 20mg a day of this stuff versus 200mg of RU

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's most likely that placebo is high because people are on minoxidil and finasteride. I wouldn't stop other treatments even if I wasn't in the placebo group.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's most likely that placebo is high because people are on minoxidil and finasteride. I wouldn't stop other treatments even if I wasn't in the placebo group.
Retarded statement it says in the study criteria no treatments before

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is the results, I found them on reddit what's weird to me is that N @ 24 weeks is a lot lower than N at the start, I wonder why that is

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-06-19-34-20-908_com.discord.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-06-19-34-20-908_com.discord.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 473

hairboy123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is the results, I found them on reddit what's weird to me is that N @ 24 weeks is a lot lower than N at the start, I wonder why that is
Damn straight!!!!! Could it be that they also had 60 users on QD not BID? I’m so f*****g excited

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn straight!!!!! Could it be that they also had 60 users on QD not BID? I’m so f*****g excited
Yes I need to get my hands on it fast, only thing is I hope they didn't drop out due to sides, but QD makes sense

hairboy123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I need to get my hands on it fast, only thing is I hope they didn't drop out due to sides, but QD makes sense
Also helps make sense of the placebo result assuming there was 30 of them too. The ones who were losing a lot would have dropped out?

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also helps make sense of the placebo result assuming there was 30 of them too. The ones who were losing a lot would have dropped out?
Yeah, I think that would've made sense that 0 or so might drop out from placebo, and then if you account for another ~30 that would've taken it QD, then that adds up to 120, with four treatment groups, good deduction lol

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every study criteria says this, no one checks.
Pretty easy to check if they saw your dht was in the gutter via blood tests they would know you are on finasteride and finasteride stays in the blood for months

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still do not understand why breezula did so well initially and then so poorly when other anti androgens like finasteride or dutasteride really start to show the best results after 12-15 months. its strange because anti androgens take a long time to show their positive effects however with this one it seems to be potent initially and then diminish(breezula). personally I am hopeful that Pyrilutamide does not have this property
I think it might have something to do with the MOA too, as we know how hair becomes more sensitive to androgens over time, so maybe AR blockers require increased dosages over time to block the same amount of androgens, whereas 5aris significantly DHT production, and therefore do a better job at solving the issue at its root, if you discount for side effects

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it might have something to do with the MOA too, as we know how hair becomes more sensitive to androgens over time, so maybe AR blockers require increased dosages over time to block the same amount of androgens, whereas 5aris significantly DHT production, and therefore do a better job at solving the issue at its root, if you discount for side effects
No this isn’t the reason the reason breezula doesn’t do well is it because it’s binding affinity is low . Ru literally had a 70 Times higher binding affinity both ru and breezula don’t compete for dht as well as pyri

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score