Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
My current regime includes custom RU mix and dutasteride. I purchased a few packs of Pryi and added a small amount to my mix, not sure if it helps or not to be honest. With my high dose and combo, hard to tell.

I have an unopened pack of 4g Pryi and interested to sell, Canadian only please to avoid shipping issues. Please dm if interested.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I don’t think so, I want to make sure it’s delivered successfully so looking for someone in Canada please

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"However, compared with the placebo group, the total area hair count (TAHC) improvement in the KX-826 treated group had no statistical significance."

Another one bites the dust.
So what could explain why it was successful in phase 2 and a bust in 3?

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought a lot, to much, and have been doing well with RU and dutas. I was hoping for extra regrowth or improvement but still maintaining well.

There are people who had results on pryi alone, sounds like the ultimate stack ru,dutasteride and pryi.

Is it still available?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what could explain why it was successful in phase 2 and a bust in 3?

Still not a bust. Thats what we all tend to think after a first reading but they are doing a long term trial.

We shouldnt completely rule it out until we have the data of the year long trial they started last july.

From Kintor's website: "A total of 270 male and female Androgenetic Alopecia patients will be enrolled to evaluate the long-term safety of the topical use of KX-826 for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia patients in China (treatment period of 52 weeks)."

Being an antiandrogen this drug is for maintenance by definition. I still think this could be the FDA approved RU kind of drug

Last edited: