Kevin Mann vs Encyclopedia Dramatica

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's suing Encyclopedia Dramatica for a page they put on their website about him which said some not very nice things about him. On the page, they have pasted posts that Kevin Mann appears to have publicly made in the past (with his name and photo showing it is him), some of which were creepy and others racist, and one which was a sexually inappropriate comment about a child. I don't know if it could all have been fabricated though, because it would be possible for someone to use Photoshop to falsely make it look like Kevin made these posts when he actually didn't. Therefore, I reserve judgement.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's suing Encyclopedia Dramatica for a page they put on their website about him which said some not very nice things about him. On the page, they have pasted posts that Kevin Mann appears to have publicly made in the past (with his name and photo showing it is him), some of which were creepy and others racist, and one which was a sexually inappropriate comment about a child. I don't know if it could all have been fabricated though, because it would be possible for someone to use Photoshop to falsely make it look like Kevin made these posts when he actually didn't. Therefore, I reserve judgement.
Its all real and he doesn't deny any of it.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its all real and he doesn't deny any of it.
Is that known for sure though? Unless he's actually said in a video or a post he's made that he doesn't deny any of it, then I think we should give him the benefit of any doubt that there is.

giegnosiganoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
He made a video addressing this a few months ago but I can't find it anymore, I guess he took it down. He said the images were taken out of context. Even if he had those beliefs in the past, which I highly doubt, he's a great guy now as far as I can tell. Ethical vegan for 20 years, the only guy providing legit hair loss advice on YouTube for years.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that known for sure though? Unless he's actually said in a video or a post he's made that he doesn't deny any of it, then I think we should give him the benefit of any doubt that there is.
Yeah as the guy said he posted a video about it. He says they make him look bad and take it out of context but the guy is very weird. He talks very fast and stumbles all the time and has questionable beliefs.

In these 2 threads he reveals he doesn't use finasteride. And in the first he says it gave him ED. But on his channel he claims he never had any side effects even from dutasteride.

Also to this day he uses misc lingo in a non comedic setting, very weird.

All of these threads are him. Also here is his old channel which he references in his wids with busomjack in the name(see link): https://www.youtube.com/user/KevinBusomjack
Which confirms the encyclopedia dramatica post on him.

giegnosiganoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah as the guy said he posted a video about it. He says they make him look bad and take it out of context but the guy is very weird. He talks very fast and stumbles all the time and has questionable beliefs.

In these 2 threads he reveals he doesn't use finasteride. And in the first he says it gave him ED. But on his channel he claims he never had any side effects even from dutasteride.

Also to this day he uses misc lingo in a non comedic setting, very weird.

All of these threads are him. Also here is his old channel which he references in his wids with busomjack in the name(see link): https://www.youtube.com/user/KevinBusomjack
Which confirms the encyclopedia dramatica post on him.
Haven't seen those before. Pretty odd I'll admit. But I'd like to think he has changed. I have no reason to think he's like that anymore. Even if he had finasteride sides in the past, they were probably just in his head because he takes it now without problem.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's fcked up.

Isn't this the guy that says it's almost impossible to get side effects from fina? Meanwhile he had/has them himself.

Just checked his channel, jup like I thought another dangerous bro scientist. Loved how he cherry picked studies to dismiss PFS and ignored all other studies, lol.

It's also clear he's mentally unstable and narcissistic. Saddest part of all is young guys who get brainwashed by this hairloss "guru" and think it's completely safe taking 5AR inhibitors....

Most sensible people don't claim finasteride/duta is risk free. Like any drug it carries risk, what people have to decide is whether the benefits outweigh the risks like everything else in life.

Last edited:

giegnosiganoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can one really trust such a guy? Considering his past he would have no problems lying about his sides to further his youtube career as a hairloss guru.

He also isn't honest and transparent in his videos that he experienced side effects from fina.
Well even if he did have side effects, I think it's good first him not to scare his viewers about them because the rate is pretty low and his viewers are unlikely to get them. Like the guy above said, he doesn't say that people don't get sides, he just says they aren't permanent.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some get sides for years after quitting, enough members on this forum alone who can tell you about it.

He minimzes the risks of 5ar inhibtors, ignores and cherry picks studies, lies and has a very shady past. He's a dangerous wannabe hairloss guru painting a false picture.

Anyway this thread isn't about side effects so I'll leave it at that.
The thing is if you post these links on his yt channel he will delete your comment and the comments wont be visible anymore. He constantly moderates his comments even on his old videos.

I don't get what is wrong with him. He doesn't deny side effects but claims there are no permanent side effects. I don't believe he is natural either because of the forum posts about him thinking about a cycle.

People treat him as if he has an M.D. and constantly ask him how come he is not a doctor. People should hear both sides of the argument and not his biased point of view. When he makes a new vid about something a bunch of people haven't heard about it and he is the main source of info for them. He says always ask your doctor first but its not hard to get a prescription in most places in the world.

He says DHT is a trash hormone which is retarded and he knows it. Also 2-5% side effect rate is not low risk actually. If a million people take the medicine and 2% is still a lot of people.

Also he claims in the bodybuilding thread he wasn't on finasteride at time, only on min and keto shampoo. He also claims he got bad side effects from topical flutamide but none from dutasteride.
Its funny because people were trolling him on his old videos(just look at the comments and the dislikes) and they knew he was a massive creep but now everyone treats him as a genius.
But he doesn't care much about his yt channel when it comes to money I think he has a decent job now.

resu

Reaction score
On the old hair loss forum he admitted he hit his parents once because of hair loss, he's overly messed up. Unfortunately the forums are gone so you can no longer search for them.

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the old hair loss forum he admitted he hit his parents once because of hair loss, he's overly messed up. Unfortunately the forums are gone so you can no longer search for them.
He definitely has a shady past. A pathological liar, and what seems to be what people describe as having "incel" tendencies. He was that kind of guy.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow I am really disappointed. He could have said that he had side effects...

resu

Reaction score
It's a cope mechanism to fight the nocebo effects, problem is that he has taken that to the extreme, it's one thing to lie to yourself, other is to lie to others.

PaulLSSH

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's fcked up.

Isn't this the guy that says it's almost impossible to get side effects from fina? Meanwhile he had/has them himself.

Just checked his channel, jup like I thought another dangerous bro scientist. Loved how he cherry picked studies to dismiss PFS and ignored all other studies, lol.

It's also clear he's mentally unstable and narcissistic. Saddest part of all is young guys who get brainwashed by this hairloss "guru" and think it's completely safe taking 5AR inhibitors....

what other studies??

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
His followers have the right to know that he self admittedly had sides from finasteride. It's not ethical for someone to claim they didn't have sides while claiming otherwise in the past.

It's like saying I took cyanide and I'm aight so you guys shouldn't be afraid of it.

I like the fact that he cares about animals etc. but he has to come forward or at least explain the idea behind this post

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
His followers have the right to know that he self admittedly had sides from finasteride. It's not ethical for someone to claim they didn't have sides while claiming otherwise in the past.

It's like saying I took cyanide and I'm aight so you guys shouldn't be afraid of it.

I like the fact that he cares about animals etc. but he has to come forward or at least explain the idea behind this post
I think he has said before in his vids that he sometimes thought that he had sides, but that he realized that those were occurring even before he took finasteride. Make of that what you will.