Kevin Mann vs Encyclopedia Dramatica

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

He unprivated his channel but its an archive now since he wont be uploading anymore. But all the info will stay up.
I asked him if he could just post videos but remove comments. I'm not a YouTube uploader so it might be a dumb question.
Well damn, similar thing happened.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

He unprivated his channel but its an archive now since he wont be uploading anymore. But all the info will stay up.

Well damn, similar thing happened.
I dont want to take credit for it, but I bet a lot of people influenced him to re-upload them as some sort of archive because there is some information that is helpful.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
HiddenSpanishBanteng-max-1mb.gif

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like Kevin is getting sued by Rob form perfecthairhealth, check the comments:

Lol, the hairloss world really is something
He is fucked if he tries to sue him. Kevin already wiped the floor with the ED guy.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Looks like Kevin is getting sued by Rob form perfecthairhealth, check the comments:

Lol, the hairloss world really is something
Kevin is allowed to doubt in his own opinion if he really had hair loss to begin with. Honestly way before this video was shown, I have been present on this forums long enough to know that sometimes the vertex can show some scalp and it doesn't always mean male pattern baldness and even I doubted it myself. And it's true, he wears bangs so it's hard to say what is really going on.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kevin is allowed to doubt in his own opinion if he really had hair loss to begin with. Honestly way before this video was shown, I have been present on this forums long enough to know that sometimes the vertex can show some scalp and it doesn't always mean male pattern baldness and even I doubted it myself. And it's true, he wears bangs so it's hard to say what is really going on.
thought dude had a transplant and is extremely obsessed with loosing his hair and even more obsessed with having better hair than you and me^^

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just watched, good informational and rational video dismantling Kevin's arguments, worth the watch.

Tldw: Kevin got owned and ethered.

Now we wait for Kevin Mann's inevitable response video of 1+ hour.

Also sure Kevin's desperate balding tressless cult following will mass dislike the video.
thx...

the tressless cult has already forgotten about kev’s love for young “women” and bbc^^

not going to watch 1h of that^^ neither of those... just thought there might have been something funny, or even a bit offensive...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's a bit funny too but mostly rational. You can also watch the last minute of the video, small recap.

And for the record I'm also not a big fan of Rob, in the end all of these youtube hairloss gurus have their own agenda. Rob sells his "membership" program and Kevin monetizes his youtube videos by making outrage/troll content for views and of course is a narcist who loves the attention.

Just funny to watch this retarded drama unfold.
i am only in it for the drama anyway^^

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's a bit funny too but mostly rational. You can also watch the last minute of the video, small recap.

And for the record I'm also not a big fan of Rob, in the end all of these youtube hairloss gurus have their own agenda. Rob sells his "membership" program and Kevin monetizes his youtube videos by making outrage/troll content for views and of course is a narcist who loves the attention.

Just funny to watch this retarded drama unfold.
Rob actually demands money for his courses.
Kevin gets pennies from his 3k views.