Kerastem Receives Conditional Approval from FDA for Alopecia Trial

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion common hairloss is a acne type. No regrowth the hair lost several years ago, but it is possible halt the process

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
the fact that you're backing this gives me hope that its a legit treatment.. imo this is exactly what im using finasteride for, 2 or 3 years there should definately be a new viable treatment out so im gonna ride out any weird effect finasteride gives me.

Only reason why I'm backing it is because it's got Ken Washenik's name stamped on it, the same guy from Aderans.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Still, how is this any different from the other adipose cell based approaches like AAPE?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance but wasn't Aderans a flop?

No. Aderans folded because the pigs at the top of the corporate ladder thought it'd be better to continue selling wigs. Aderans treatment DID work. No, it didn't fully reverse hair loss, but it DID to some degree (1-2 norwoods AFAIK) along with complete halt of further hair loss. I'd pay a LOT of money for that alone.

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN

Reaction score
I actually got a response back from Kerastem when I emailed about this upcoming trial. He said that being a resident of canada/ canadian citizen doesn't bar me from participating. I am going to check back and ensure I at least put my name in the hat. All the regrowth that guy got is all I need.

dark train

Reaction score
Did you see this? (from japanese clinic's website http://www.biyougeka.com/contents/hair/hair_adrc/)
30yo man, 8 months after injections
20131021092043193_B.jpg20131021092043193_A.jpg

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this drug also for Androgenetic Alopecia ? or only AA ?

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how long this treatment would last? Like would I have to go back every year? Not like that's too much of a hassle, it's more just the cost. Thanks.

maver1ck

Reaction score
Something that is showing VISIBLE HUMAN RESULTS. Are these humans? Or just oversized mice?

- - - Updated - - -

The exclusion criteria states that a subject cannot have had a hair transplant in the last 6 months. Does anyone think that having a hair transplant will make this treatment not viable going forward in the future?

erika123

Reaction score
On that before-after picture it seems like he have regrown hair even on slick bald spots which is good. Is this just another thing for Norwood<3 on finasteride tho? I cba taking finasteride and will go slick bald any day

maver1ck

Reaction score
It says that this procedure is available in Spain at a clinic and also in switzerland but I go on the spanish website and cannot find anything about it there.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score

maver1ck

Reaction score
The 2015 ISHRS will be held on Sep9-13

http://www.ishrs.org/sites/default/...ledProgram_ISHRS-2015Chicago-web-06-26-15.pdf

This is the link to the itinerary, but with a quick glance I couldn't see if there is anything being presented by Kerastem, but then again I just quickly glanced

I'm not sure if the ISHRS would be the best place for Kerastem to make a presence when theres the World hair congress coming up in Miami. Breezing through that PDF there was a lot of lectures info sessions courses that primarily deal with hair transplantation. But I think that Kerastem could be potentially huge. And if it excites hellouser than it should excite a lot of us.

- - - Updated - - -

More nonsense to say in spanglish? Just get the hell out of here with your broscience baseless BS.

About this thread though, f-ck that gives me so much hope! I hope this is it.

It's giving me hope as well. It should be giving hope to everyone. :fun:

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
More nonsense to say in spanglish? Just get the hell out of here with your broscience baseless BS.

Hi Fred , You may remember me , I was one on the dermaroll forum long discussion to take your side about insulting some users to you , Even I wasn't agree with your

hopeless attitude , By the way if something makes you hope , I would really think about that twice because you are so hard to please:notworthy

Wish you the best my friend.

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
hey

Hey all, long time since I posted here. This product excites me as a 2 - 3 Norwood scale. Have made contact with the company and they have advised that the technology already has TGA approval for Australia. This is exciting and I look forward to seeing results next month.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

Tranquilo amigo que el stress no es bueno para el pelo, inclusive para el trasplantado. ;)