justin biebers career at stake due to post finasteride syndrome

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bells Palsy.. from finasteride. The Norwood reaper will always collect his rent or suffer the consequences :D

resu

Reaction score
This is from the vaccine, people in the trials got these exact symptoms, I know people have short memory but c'mon, it wasn't that long ago.
I'm not against or pro-vaccine, I'm for free will, if you want to take the vaccine it's up to you.

IvNe2xD.jpg

notsohairymon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is from the vaccine, people in the trials got these exact symptoms, I know people have short memory but c'mon, it wasn't that long ago.
I'm not against or pro-vaccine, I'm for free will, if you want to take the vaccine it's up to you.

View attachment 181239
Four out of what, millions? Let's do away with vaccines and medicines entirely then.....

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Pfs is a myth and happens only to pathetic sobs losers living alone in moms basement. It doesn’t happen to normal people
yeah it’s crazy to assume this is pfs for sure based on zero information. But also you’re totally wrong about pfs just being psychosomatic. Most people will never have it, but for those that do, it sucks. Be thankful you aren’t one of those people geez.

resu

Reaction score
Four out of what, millions? Let's do away with vaccines and medicines entirely then.....
It's a risk and may happen to you or whoever else, people are now starting to get compensated in Canada because they got debilitating side-effects from the vaccine.

It's shocking to some because it happened to Bieber and his wife, they think it's only "those" others elsewhere that no one knows or hears about that get them, those ones.

I doubt his wife is on propecia or minoxidil and they both got blood clots, which is a risk of both the vaccine and covid19.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a risk and may happen to you or whoever else, people are now starting to get compensated in Canada because they got debilitating side-effects from the vaccine.

It's shocking to some because it happened to Bieber and his wife, they think it's only "those" others elsewhere that no one knows or hears about that get them, those ones.

I doubt his wife is on propecia or minoxidil and they both got blood clots, which is a risk of both the vaccine and covid19.

I think the chance that both Bieber and his waifu got serious vaccine side-effects is extremely low, dude.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 181234

finasteride seem to work extremely well from him, he has the hair quality of rafa nadal
He was almost completely bald, this is an old pic looks a bit better now but not great, so not worth it for the dip in his career imo.

My energy levels hit rock bottom for the 18 months I took finasteride about 15 years ago, no benefit to hair and my sperm went from white to water in a few weeks, never touched it since.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah it’s crazy to assume this is pfs for sure based on zero information. But also you’re totally wrong about pfs just being psychosomatic. Most people will never have it, but for those that do, it sucks. Be thankful you aren’t one of those people geez.

It would’ve happened to me too if I was of the same mentality but I am in the medical field, know facts and so not crazy. I am a little crazy but not cuckoo idiotic retard

There’s a thing called placebo.

hehee these people ficked in the head giving themselves ED, ejaculation disorders and all the other nonsense.

I f*****g hate the PFS crowd and these motherfuckers finasteride haters, these are the people who ficked my hairs not DHT. I didn’t want to use finasteride because I was afraid of the sides mentioned on internet especially PFS.

what do you know the 88 guy claims side effects yet uses finasteride and dutasteride ewhich blocks both type 1 and type 2 enzyme totally unnecessary

I am not getting my hairs back and I don’t know if I will be able to pound that hot young pussy all cause of some f*****g mental patients dictating my life choices

there’s threads on this forum claiming you can’t have children, like wtf. These people fucked their sexual health from sugar pill and nocebo effect, someone who’s crazy worried about finasteride sides, you think he’s not ficking his sexual health either like the placebo people?

This is why I use this harsh language, I hope someone else hairs doesn’t get destroyed due to this fearmongering

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was almost completely bald, this is an old pic looks a bit better now but not great, so not worth it for the dip in his career imo.

My energy levels hit rock bottom for the 18 months I took finasteride about 15 years ago, no benefit to hair and my sperm went from white to water in a few weeks, never touched it since.
no its not an super old pic, he just doesnt has any fibers etc on it. rooney had 2 hairtransplants and looks like this. why? he simply lost all natives hair on the top, everything up there is now transplanted. there is little evidence he touched finasteride. if he did it did nothing to preserve his hair.

the only "evidence" that he takes finasteride that you have is that he got worse in football…

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Justin Bieber postpones upcoming tour dates; Says his 'sickness is getting worse'​

Bieber took to his Instagram story to reveal to fans that he will be postponing his tour dates and wrote, "Can’t believe I’m saying this. I’ve done everything to get better, but my sickness is getting worse." The singer in his note mentioned that he fighting severe symptoms after taking a certain hairloss medication for several years.

Nah hes just paralyzed bro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-12-13-29-55-501_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-12-13-29-55-501_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 63

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure Finjunkie, keep the cope alive, the metanalysis is clear:

clinical trials provide insufficient information to establish the safety profile for finasteride in the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

And I really doubt you have zero side effects, fina is a slow killer. You may think your low libido, etc is due to old age but fina is the cause. Oh well keep taking your tranny pills.

Imagine believing that blocking the hormone making you a man will only have an effect on your hair, the delusions you balding fina copers tell yourself is hilarious.
He shouldnt be in the medical field at all. Maybe a stand up comedian, that would suit him better.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

clinical trials provide insufficient information to establish the safety profile for finasteride in the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

And I really doubt you have zero side effects, fina is a slow killer. You may think your low libido, etc is due to old age but fina is the cause. Oh well keep taking your tranny pills.

Imagine believing that blocking the hormone making you a man will only have an effect on your hair, the delusions you balding fina copers tell yourself is hilarious.
Exactly this.

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

how mad are you at people who take finasteride without getting (to them) noticable sideeffects? describe your feelings